Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694507 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Doorstop: 7:19am On Oct 15, 2018
nani667:

Thank me later ✴️
Great opening song.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by stred: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Same thing I asked when dudes said neferpitou was a boy when cleary she was a feline cat with tits and an aura of sexiness about her strides. angry
wait pitou's a boy! undecided
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2018
stred:
wait pitou's a boy! undecided
angry yup that's what dey claim.

Yuppie was probably a girl then grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Same thing I asked when dudes said neferpitou was a boy when cleary she was a feline cat with tits and an aura of sexiness about her strides. angry
WAIT! NEFERPITOU IS A GUY??!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
Arthurity1:
Has anybody ever wondered why king Arthur is a woman in the fate series and why she is referred to as "he" instead of "her" and a "king" instead of"queen"
Well, now I'm wondering why.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
Who's watched this anime called Kaiji
Just finished season 2...epic gambling anime cool
With high stakes...staking lives o.p

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
CapedBaldy:
Finally saw paprika and I have to say it was quite disappointing. It was very confusing. Still can't find psychological anime as good as death note or code Geass
try Kaiji
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
nani667:
Some epic new releases dropping..
where do u get these animes sef
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Baddestguyp:
try Kaiji
I've heard of it. how many episodes does it have?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by samdean(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Guys drop sites to download anime from
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
CapedBaldy:

I've heard of it. how many episodes does it have?
2 seasons, 26 episodes each
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 5:43am On Oct 16, 2018
nani667:
Some epic new releases dropping..
Title.... But Mehn chia download links have been acting up
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
By far the Best Anime currently airing...
No nonsense sturvs

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
nani667:
No nonsense sturvs

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
samdean:
Guys drop sites to download anime from

Animechiby if your data plan can handle it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
just finished watching redline. the anime was awesome with some of the best visuals I've seen in any anime. can see why it took seven years to make
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
nani667:

No nonsense sturvs
I like the anime, I'm even current on the manga ( I've been reading the manga before the anime was out) but the rape scenes though is too much to handle.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Feraz(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
wiilly02:

Glad u loved it
Says a lot about u kind of person
I'm curious. What's my kind of person?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
I just started watching Overlord. Is Ainz Ooal Gown a villain, a hero or an anti hero?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jorhney(m): 6:45am On Oct 17, 2018
nani667:

No nonsense sturvs

where can I get it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2018
jorhney:

where can I get it

http://m2.chia-anime.tv/show/goblin-slayer/
Downloads on this site are 50-60MB but decent quality
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Arthurity1:
I just started watching Overlord. Is Ainz Ooal Gown a villain, a hero or an anti hero?

Truth is it isn't really Clear what he is... One thing is he has to keep up appearances in the midst of his subordinates and maintain his Supreme Overlord act... Initially his goal was to see if he could find any of his friends, if any were in that world with him... That was why he changed his name to Ains Ooal Gown, but now it is become a story of World Domination, basically because Demiurge tends to come up with nonexistent plans that he feels he has deciphered as Momonga's true goal, and even though that is never the case Momonga always agrees and commends Demiurge for his keen insight...

That was how the whole world domination plan started... So Ultimately Ains is the Villain currently, but he is Also Momon the Adventurer ✔️

Whole thing is just complicated

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
RX480:

http://m2.chia-anime.tv/show/goblin-slayer/

Downloads on this site are 50-60MB but decent quality

Those 50 to 70MB sizes doesn't do it for me anymore tho... My Sharingan cannot take blurry sturvs again sad

200MB tins or nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
Arthurity1:
I like the anime, I'm even current on the manga ( I've been reading the manga before the anime was out) but the rape scenes though is too much to handle.

That's part of what makes the Anime Epic... ✔️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
Season 2 just started ✔️

One of the lowkey Epics of Last Season ✴️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
nani667:

Those 50 to 70MB sizes doesn't do it for me anymore tho... My Sharingan cannot take blurry sturvs again sad

200MB tins or nothing...

Ok oo

https://nyaa.si/?q=Goblin+Slayer&f=0&c=1_2

Better bookmark this site so you can find any anime you want, what are you using to download that much?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
I'm in love with Bakugo's mum.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kaycee7:
I'm in love with Bakugo's mum.

Those tits
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Flash Kick ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Those tits
Imagine saying this to Bakugo. They'll be picking up your body parts in different countries

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2018
finally watched Jin-roh: the wolf brigade. it was kinda slow but was good 6/10

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Airyprince(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.