Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694381 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
CapedBaldy:
how many episodes do you think it will have
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by t12tosin: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Those peeps comparing Berserk to goblin slayer are actually trapped in a drunken stupor with Orochimaru, I just pray Itachi has a way of freeing them. The hype of the goblin slayer is just too much...Baki the grappler turns me on way better
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Airyprince(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
t12tosin:
Those peeps comparing Berserk to goblin slayer are actually trapped in a drunken stupor with Orochimaru, I just pray Itachi has a way of freeing them. The hype of the goblin slayer is just too much...Baki the grappler turns me on way better
really? then why bother writing dis crap. nts: nobody compared it to berserk.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2018
Airyprince:
really? then why bother writing dis crap. nts: nobody compared it to berserk.
when he mentioned baki the grappler, I almost face palmed myself to a nosebleed.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2018
Nice

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2018
RX480:
Nice
Goburin Sureiyā-san

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
CapedBaldy:
there's alot of hype for this goblin Slayer. is it that good
It's great stuff
What makes it so epic is the Main Character
Start watching sharply

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Baddestguyp:
watched the 3 episodes released ...nothing special so far...typical rpg setting with quests and parties...plot hasn't moved so far

The hype is just from the rape scene at ep1...don't mind those comparing it to berserk cos they are totally different genres...

Berserk is dark fantasy, Goblin slayer is role playing and ecchi

I'd already long forgotten about the rape scene sef...

But the Rape stuff was an epic wat to kick off ghe Anime ✔️

It was towards the end of episode 1 after the whole rape scene that the MC came in and Greatness ensued... Since then it has been Epic... And the Greatness of the Anime doesn't really have much to do with the Rape scene... Quite frankly the rape scene wasn't even really a rape scene... They just showed a few minor clips.. Nothing Reasonable was revealed

Four episodes in... And the Anime has been all sorts of Epic...already the Best Anime in 2018 for me, and that's just after only four episodes... That's how highly I rate the Anime

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
t12tosin:

From what I have noticed it is hopeless Berserk Fanboys that keep comparing Berserk to Goblin Slayer.. Werin concern Goblin Slayer with Berserk ❓

On G+ I just posted something about Goblin Slayer and one dude just started arguing Berserk with me for days

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
lowkey comedy Epic currently airing... Four episodes in ✔️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
nani667:

From what I have noticed it is hopeless Berserk Fanboys that keep comparing Berserk to Goblin Slayer.. Werin concern Goblin Slayer with Berserk ❓

On G+ I just posted something about Goblin Slayer and one dude just started arguing Berserk with me for days
actually the comparisms brought about the hype imo...dunno why people compare them

But dude was right...i dont see the guy as the best mc...he's just a stereotype to me...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Baddestguyp:
actually the comparisms brought about the hype imo...dunno why people compare them

But dude was right...i dont see the guy as the best mc...he's just a stereotype to me...

Depends on what you are looking for in a Main Character

Nobody wants a badass MC that abandons his cause and decides to embrace Romance

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 11:57am On Oct 29, 2018
I haven't had time to watch anime lately so I'm just downloading them to watch later. I've downloaded cowboy bebop, Charlotte and devil may cry. I also want to download claymore but don't know how good it is. Can I get your reviews on it and also any other recommendations

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
CapedBaldy:
I haven't had time to watch anime lately so I'm just downloading them to watch later. I've downloaded cowboy bebop, Charlotte and devil may cry. I also want to download claymore but don't know how good it is. Can I get your reviews on it and also any other recommendations
Castlevania season 1 and 2
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by dannybomb(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
saw episode 1 of goblin slayer, looks nice. holding further review till I see where's leading. though the graphics ain't impressive
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
Is anyone seeing the new Sword Art Online?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Arthurity1:
Castlevania season 1 and 2
castlevenia season 2?
When was it released?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Baddestguyp:
castlevenia season 2?
When was it released?
27th of this month. It only has 8 episodes though
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
CapedBaldy:

Charlotte is epic... Would rate that 8 or 9/10... Starts slow but gets really Epic ✔️

Claymore is also great... Epic action all through... Download and enjoy sharply

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
This just ended
Weird Mecha Anime
Not bad...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2018
Has anyone watched kabaneri of the iron fortress? It seems similar to attack on Titan and I would like to watch it. Also thinking of downloading black dynamite though it's not really anime just looking for another animated sitcom similar to the boondocks till Rick and Morty season 4 comes out
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2018
Nova15:
Is anyone seeing the new Sword Art Online?
that shit is dope. Unlike the other sword art online parts, this one hay blood, dismemberment, decapitation sef! And I think in this one kirito's skills are dependent on himself and not on the system.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2018
CapedBaldy:
Has anyone watched kabaneri of the iron fortress? It seems similar to attack on Titan and I would like to watch it. Also thinking of downloading black dynamite though it's not really anime just looking for another animated sitcom similar to the boondocks till Rick and Morty season 4 comes out
kabaneri of the iron fortress is made by the same studio that makes attack on titan
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Arthurity1:
that shit is dope. Unlike the other sword art online parts, this one hay blood, dismemberment, decapitation sef! And I think in this one kirito's skills are dependent on himself and not on the system.

I think it's better than Goblin Slayer.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Luchiana1(f): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Check this out click-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k Watch ,like subscribe. Be inspired
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Anyone watching Castlevania?

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
siniochix:
Anyone watching Castlevania?
yep. Done with it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
Arthurity1:
yep. Done with it.
so season 2 really does contain 8 episodes.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
siniochix:
so season 2 really does contain 8 episodes.
yes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
Arthurity1:
yes
okay thanks just confirmed.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Top trending male characters this season.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: CoolUsername

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.