Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (692578 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:56pm On May 24, 2020
Madhouse ××

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 24, 2020
mrMeen:
as in kishimoto author of naruto is helping him, God help us make the guy no die before he finishes it, he should be receiving more help from his wife since she is through with the sailor moon series.
yeah kishimoto the nigga who made naruto
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2020
Nigg3369:
Why do you guys only talk about Naruto, when there's one piece, dbs, hunter x hunter
cos Naruto discussions can continue for years...truth be told, it shows how much of a masterpiece Naruto is

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 1:19am On May 25, 2020
simonjassy:
i know this,just wanted to be sure if you know what you are talking abiut..
The izanami and izanagi are two bloodline sacrificial jutsu.
It has to do with fate and Ur consioconscises so it's far superior than any genjutsu and I bet it might work kisame
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lordtim001(m): 1:34am On May 25, 2020
simonjassy:
itachi that killerbee would kill if they fought!...ahbeg hype itachi all you want but that nigga cant scratch jiraiya!..

Not with those bickering frogs around him in his sage mode!..

We all know naruto had sickening plot holes but trying to justify itachi's ability using one of yhe biggest if not the biggest plotholes is absolute crap.

First off, I really love Jiraiya; he is a solid character but the truth is that most of his jutsus are useless. From his fire jutsus to earth jutsus and water jutsus, I can say that none of them can overwhelm an average ninja. You can't expect Rasengan to work on Itachi, except you are in close quarters. Neither will his needle hair jutsu or whatever it is called. Even if he summons the Chief Toad, the battle is over once Itachi uses Amaterasu. Chief Toad is going to disappear straight back to Mt Myoboku grin .Just look at how he burned through the toad's stomach in the episode where you claim he was scared of a confrontation with Jiraiya. The purpose of the mission was to capture Naruto QUIETLY, and avoid unnecessary conflicts. When Kisame suggested that they could take Jiraiya, he humbly admitted that he couldn't manage as his chakra levels were dangerously low. Even as e be, e still put Copy Ninja for hospital for one week grin
The only chance Jiraiya stands is in Sage Mode and he can only do that with those frogs on his shoulder(So much hype for a supposed sage). Even in the Sage mode, the only effective jutsu was the genjutsu singing that the frogs did for him. He was able to 'kill' three of Pain's paths, even though they were later resurrected(To me, na one he manage kill sha, since na only that one no resurrect). Sure, Jiraiya might be able to kill Itachi in this mode, but definitely not in his default state like he was in that scene where he and Kisame wanted to take Naruto.

What am I even saying sef? I'm going to take Tsukuyomi away from the equation because it is a massive handicap. And yes, Jiraiya fanboys, the Legendary Sannin can be caught in genjutsu as basic as Itachi's trademark crow illusions, if he mistakenly looks into his eyes even in Sage Mode(which is only inevitable because Jiraiya sef cannot fight the young Rock Lee with his eyes closed and win). Even with Jiraiya in his Advanced Sage Mode sef, Itachi still has a lot of tricks up his sleeve. Most people often forget that the most basic use of Sharingan is to predict attacks. And for a fact, if Itachi played dirty like Naruto, a simple Shadow Clone with a Tsunade transformation would suffice grin. Not to mention his Susanoo which can deflect all attacks(with the mirror-like shield that he called Yata mirror) combined with that sword and gourd he used to seal the sneaky, undying Orochimaru. Or the fact that he is easily the most skilled shuriken jutsu user and also madly skilled in taijutsu. Or should I mention Izanami or Izanagi? Or his Kotoamasukami? He had many trump cards to use, if he really desired to fight. And to be very honest, the only person smarter than Itachi in battle and analysis would be Shikamaru, which is debatable in some circumstances. If he taps into all these, he would beat Jiraiya.

And on the Killer Bee note, Killer Bee would win, ONLY because he would overpower Itachi with chakra levels. Nothing else
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:11am On May 25, 2020
Nigg3369:
well the manga continued and stopped,but he might start drawing again now that the author has help from kishimoto
Make Kishimoto no near that series abeg before he go spoil am for us. Unless he's bringing that genius he had in the early days of Naruto
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2020
Baddestguyp:
cos Naruto discussions can continue for years...truth be told, it shows how much of a masterpiece Naruto is
Naruto? Masterpiece? I laugh in plot holes, asspulls and poor character development.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:11am On May 25, 2020
Indra & Ashura

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2020
The animators really did us dirty on these ones

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2020
If somebody told me at the beginning of BnHA that Bakugo would become my favorite character, I'ld have said they were high on Ichiraku ramen.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2020
The Elric brothers will always be my best

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2020
Kaycee7:
Naruto? Masterpiece? I laugh in plot holes, asspulls and poor character development.
yes, there were plotholes, yes there was asspulls and all...how many long running shows with linear plot don't have that
With all these how did you watch for years...the same people criticizing are the same one who have been arguing for years and will keep arguing about Naruto...
No matter how much you try to deny...you just have to accept the fact that Naruto is a masterpiece that has given us such an impact that can't be forgotten...right from the story to the arcs to the characters to their techniques and rules and jutsus...

Abeg give Naruto some respect abeg...it's a great show...
Why u no dey argue the others like Naruto?

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Duchessree(f): 12:20pm On May 25, 2020
Kaycee7:
If somebody told me at the beginning of BnHA that Bakugo would become my favorite character, I'ld have said they were high on Ichiraku ramen.

Lol, i thought i was the only one, he is among my favorite characters too smiley

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 25, 2020
Kaycee7:
Make Kishimoto no near that series abeg before he go spoil am for us. Unless he's bringing that genius he had in the early days of Naruto
he's just helping him draw, I don't think he'll change the story but he should change the art style of the manga it's awful it's like I'm reading berserk
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:59pm On May 25, 2020
Kaycee7:

> Talks about animation

> Shows still photos

> Don't be this guy

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2020
dedghoul:

Kurama said otherwise. So, sasuke had to rely on the of chakra of 8.5 bijuu to fight a weakened guy that had only 0.5 bijuu, and you want to tell me they're equal? Tell me what would've happened if sasuke had no bijuu chakra to rely on.

there is a reason it's called Naruto Shippuden
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2020
Kaycee7:

mine is that nomu that fought endeavor I love the way he talks like a retard
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:16pm On May 25, 2020
Baddestguyp:
yes, there were plotholes, yes there was asspulls and all...how many long running shows with linear plot don't have that
With all these how did you watch for years...the same people criticizing are the same one who have been arguing for years and will keep arguing about Naruto...
No matter how much you try to deny...you just have to accept the fact that Naruto is a masterpiece that has given us such an impact that can't be forgotten...right from the story to the arcs to the characters to their techniques and rules and jutsus...

Abeg give Naruto some respect abeg...it's a great show...
Why u no dey argue the others like Naruto?
There's a difference between having a few faults in your story and execution, but at a point, asspulls legit became a plot device in Naruto. And the poor character development can never be forgiven.

How did I watch it for years? It was my first anime and by the time I realized it had gone to the dogs, I was too invested. I had to see it through to get closure.

Nobody's denying Naruto's popularity or it's impact in increasing the anime fan base, but calling it a masterpiece is just a bad joke.

And how the hell did you conjure up the assumption that I argue Naruto more than other shows? Bruh! Don't make me laugh grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2020
CoolUsername:

> Talks about animation

> Shows still photos

> Don't be this guy
But where's the lie, though?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2020
Nigg3369:
he's just helping him draw, I don't think he'll change the story but he should change the art style of the manga it's awful it's like I'm reading berserk
TF you talking about? The Berserk scans I've seen are beautiful.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2020
Kaycee7:
There's a difference between having a few faults in your story and execution, but at a point, asspulls legit became a plot device in Naruto. And the poor character development can never be forgiven.

How did I watch it for years? It was my first anime and by the time I realized it had gone to the dogs, I was too invested. I had to see it through to get closure.

Nobody's denying Naruto's popularity or it's impact in increasing the anime fan base, but calling it a masterpiece is just a bad joke.

And how the hell did you conjure up the assumption that I argue Naruto more than other shows? Bruh! Don't make me laugh grin grin
Naruto is a masterpiece whether you like it or not...
Even HxH has a lot of its own issues yet it's also referred to as a masterpiece...
Give Naruto the respect it deserves

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2020
Kaycee7:
I like Bakugo too but my favorite is Endeavor. I don't like Deku though
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2020
Baddestguyp:
Naruto is a masterpiece whether you like it or not...
Even HxH has a lot of its own issues yet it's also referred to as a masterpiece...
Give Naruto the respect it deserves
I give it the respect it deserves. But I'm not going to join you in worshipping a story that clearly lost its way.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:29pm On May 25, 2020
Kaycee7:
But where's the lie, though?

The Naruto vs Pain fight was well animated. It was the fight choreography itself that was goofy.

An off-model still frame doesn't prove anything in itself.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2020
CoolUsername:

The Naruto vs Pain fight was well animated. It was the fight choreography itself that was goofy.

An off-model still frame doesn't prove anything in itself.
Have you rewatched that fight recently?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2020
Nigg3369:
Anime recommendation if y'all wanna laugh your ass off:
Asobi asobase
Gintama
Space dandy
Level E
DMC
Space dandy I vouch for it especially the dub.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2020
Kaycee7:
Ok, the pain Vs Naruto fight animation was and still is top tier.

Reminds me of that one Asura's warth fight animation.
I don't get the hate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icXDMHIxwTw
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 25, 2020
Kaycee7:
TF you talking about? The Berserk scans I've seen are beautiful.
dude berserk is trash to me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2020
Nigg3369:
dude berserk is trash to me
Guy is your eye paining you?
What about this style is trash?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by adamx23(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2020
lordtim001:

First off, I really love Jiraiya; he is a solid character but the truth is that most of his jutsus are useless. From his fire jutsus to earth jutsus and water jutsus, I can say that none of them can overwhelm an average ninja. You can't expect Rasengan to work on Itachi, except you are in close quarters. Neither will his needle hair jutsu or whatever it is called. Even if he summons the Chief Toad, the battle is over once Itachi uses Amaterasu. Chief Toad is going to disappear straight back to Mt Myoboku grin .Just look at how he burned through the toad's stomach in the episode where you claim he was scared of a confrontation with Jiraiya. The purpose of the mission was to capture Naruto QUIETLY, and avoid unnecessary conflicts. When Kisame suggested that they could take Jiraiya, he humbly admitted that he couldn't manage as his chakra levels were dangerously low. Even as e be, e still put Copy Ninja for hospital for one week grin
The only chance Jiraiya stands is in Sage Mode and he can only do that with those frogs on his shoulder(So much hype for a supposed sage). Even in the Sage mode, the only effective jutsu was the genjutsu singing that the frogs did for him. He was able to 'kill' three of Pain's paths, even though they were later resurrected(To me, na one he manage kill sha, since na only that one no resurrect). Sure, Jiraiya might be able to kill Itachi in this mode, but definitely not in his default state like he was in that scene where he and Kisame wanted to take Naruto.

What am I even saying sef? I'm going to take Tsukuyomi away from the equation because it is a massive handicap. And yes, Jiraiya fanboys, the Legendary Sannin can be caught in genjutsu as basic as Itachi's trademark crow illusions, if he mistakenly looks into his eyes even in Sage Mode(which is only inevitable because Jiraiya sef cannot fight the young Rock Lee with his eyes closed and win). Even with Jiraiya in his Advanced Sage Mode sef, Itachi still has a lot of tricks up his sleeve. Most people often forget that the most basic use of Sharingan is to predict attacks. And for a fact, if Itachi played dirty like Naruto, a simple Shadow Clone with a Tsunade transformation would suffice grin. Not to mention his Susanoo which can deflect all attacks(with the mirror-like shield that he called Yata mirror) combined with that sword and gourd he used to seal the sneaky, undying Orochimaru. Or the fact that he is easily the most skilled shuriken jutsu user and also madly skilled in taijutsu. Or should I mention Izanami or Izanagi? Or his Kotoamasukami? He had many trump cards to use, if he really desired to fight. And to be very honest, the only person smarter than Itachi in battle and analysis would be Shikamaru, which is debatable in some circumstances. If he taps into all these, he would beat Jiraiya.

And on the Killer Bee note, Killer Bee would win, ONLY because he would overpower Itachi with chakra levels. Nothing else
Na WA oo. How is itachi going to deal with gamabunta that stood toe to toe with a tailed beast? What about the many other toads that could be summoned to overwhelm itachi? He could end up dying of exhaustion before getting to fight jiraiya self.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by whitelotus: 7:33pm On May 25, 2020
Gleipnir

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.