Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? (2805 Views)

Mood In Funtua,katsina State Country Home Abdul Farouk's Family Is Sad / What Farouk Preached / Delta Airline Bomber Is Umar Farouk A Nigerian Student In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by Beetle: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2010
Shut up focused or whatever your name is, u lots have started pissing me off.

Yeah Farouk did what he did because he believed in it. I don't condone it and neither do I support it. I actually feel for the boy because I believe he was misled or maybe still, associated with the wrong crowd in his quest for knowledge. He went about it the wrong way. I don't know what he was thinking and neither do I know him. The only person that can say anything is the boy. I think it's high time we all start standing up for ourselves and stop hiding behind the label Nigeria. Oh yes he has attracted the world to that country but what about its reputation before? It wasn't like it was a poor innocent country. or was it? I beg to differ.

People are going to look down at us because of many reasons, could be my skin colour, could be my race could be my religion could be the way I talk. It could be many things, we just have to rise above that( That's life for us). The country or whatever your background is just a stepping stone in life. It's part of who you are but doesn't mean it dictates who or what you will be in future.  

Oh yes individuals make up the country but that doesn't make everyone in Nigeria a suicide bomber and pple also remember there are muslims and there are some people that call themselves but don'tknow what's in the Quran.  I see most people singing Fashola's name, but do you lots know he's a muslim.

Already Nigeria is struggling with bad image which they have abroad as a result of 419, prostitution, illegal immigration, fraud etc,  This is as a result of bad economy which is caused by muslims who have been ruling the country since independence. The truth hurts.

Are you dumb or something? I believe everyone has a choice in life, so all these problems mentioned above are as a result of muslims ruling Nigeria, u see crime everyday everywhere, so you are saying illegal immigration is predominantly a Nigerian problem oh pls do yourself a favour and get on the internet and pls do a research on all of the thingsI have highlighted above that you claim was caused by a muslim leader in Nigeria.

It's time y'll wake up and smell the coffee and stop blaming muslims for everything. My twopence worth
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by MUNEER2(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2010
@Beetle
You have intelligently left out your religion, kudos man wink
I don't care what you believe in, you just spoke the fact and with no sentiment wink
May God increase you in wisdom
Peace!
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by muhsin(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2010
I don't think, from the beginning, the OP deserves the response it has gotten from my fellow Muslims.
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by MUNEER2(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
muhsin:

I don't think, from the beginning, the OP deserves the response it has gotten from my fellow Muslims.
May Allah increase us all in wisdom, amin smiley
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by thetruth2(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
I was actually very appalled at how many Nigerians feigned surprise at Farouk’s plot based on ideology? When many Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba Christians are being killed every year (and churches burnt) in religious riots in northern Nigeria especially in Sharia states, are those lives worth less because northern Nigerian Jihadists did not hitherto threaten America or American lives? Denial of reality is part of our problem in Nigeria.

The problem is radical Jihadist beliefs. If our leaders can fight idealogy then this world will be a safe place to live in. Wealthy and educated Muslims such as Farouk’s father in Nigeria to the Saudi and Jordanian royals, who know and understand the Quran, secretly support the Jihadist both morally and financially, while they only oppose those who threaten them politically or financially.

The sad truth is that Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab could have been an American (Major Hassan), Saudi (most 9/11 Jihadists), British (Richard Reid) or Nigerian, his nationality is not the issue, the teaching he believes (interpretation of Jihad) is the problem.
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by muhsin(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
the_truth:

The sad truth is that Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab could have been an American (Major Hassan), Saudi (most 9/11 Jihadists), British (Richard Reid) or Nigerian, his nationality is not the issue, the teaching he believes (interpretation of Jihad) is the problem.

Can you enlighten readers on this interpretation? Remember with proofs from Qur'an and Hadeeths. Thanks
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by thetruth2(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2010
muhsin:

Can you enlighten readers on this interpretation? Remember with proofs from Qur'an and Hadeeths. Thanks

In all of the Quranic verses -as well as in the Ahadith - Jihad is invariably associated with physical warfare and fighting and not as a spiritual striving for a higher morality.

In practice, this would have been a call made by the Khalifah (the successor to Muhammad) to unite all Muhammadans in a war against any entity which he deems a threat to the Cult of Muhammad or in his endeavour to extend the realm of 'Islam' by aggressing against the unbelievers.

In a Jihad, the Muhammadan who loses his life becomes a Martyr (Shaheed) who would go directly to Paradise, with ETERNAL SEXUAL, SENSUAL & CARNAL PLEASURES. In such a war, very little mercy should be shown to the enemy until it is totally subdued or exterminated.

In the tradition of Muhammadan Islam, the world is divided into two major parts:

1 Dar Al Salam: (Territory of Peace)-

Territories completely under the control of Muhammadans (Muslims) (Mu'mineen/Believers) which is made up of two components:
(a) Dar Al Islam: Territories with a majority of Muslim peoples

(b) Dar al Sulh: Territories with a non- Muhammadan majority (occupied) but under the 'protection' of the 'Muslims'

2 Dar al Harb: (Territory of war)-

All territories in the world that are not under the control of Muhammadans are in the hands of the alleged (Kuffar/Nonebelievers), and consequently are fair game for attack, despoliation, rape and subjugation to 'Islam'.

In reality, there is no SECULAR WAR in Muhammadan Islam because from the very beginning of the Muhammadan Islamic polity, war and aggression were the means by which the Muhammad and his followers built up their empire. Jihad became a perpetual war against the infidels; a continuous war of aggression against all those who do not believe in "Allah and his messenger, Muhammad"
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by thetruth2(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Muhsin :

2:190 "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors…. 193 "Fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief) and religion is only for Allah. But if they cease/desist, let there be no hostility except against infidel disbelievers."

This verse is clear in exhorting the Muhammadans to fight back against an aggressor but not for them to initiate wars of aggression against those who are not threatening them. This verse was later abrogated by others that sanctioned the followers of Muhammad to attack any and all humans who do not believe in Allah & Muhammad as his messenger

4: 74 Let those fight [falyuqatil] in the cause of Allah [fi sabil Allah] who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah whether he is slain or gets victory soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).

The Mujahid - is a TERRORIST since in reality, he is a Muhammadan who is acting in aggression - cannot possibly loose as far as the Quran is concerned since if he dies in his battle of aggression he would end up in Paradise with unlimited carnal and sensual pleasures and if he wins the battle on Earth he would partake of the spoils of war in females, loot, slaves etc. It is the ultimate win/win situation.
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by thetruth2(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Muhsin :

Sahih Muslim HadithHadith 4626
"Merit Of Jihad And Campaigning In Allah's Cause: The Apostle said: 'Allah has undertaken to look after the affairs of one who goes out to fight in His Way believing in Him and affirming the truth of His Apostle. He is committed that He will either admit him to Paradise or bring him back to his home with a reward or his share of booty. If a person gets wounded in Allah's Cause he will arrive on the Day of Judgment with his wound in the same condition as it was when it was first inflicted; its color will be blood but its smell will be musk perfume. If it were not too hard on Muslims I would not lag behind any raid going out to fight in the Cause of Allah. But I do not have abundant means to provide them (the Mujahids) with riding beasts, nor have they all have the means (to provide themselves with the weapons of Jihad). I love to fight in the Way of Allah and be killed, to fight and again be killed and to fight and be killed.'"

I can go on and on. Muhsin you have a duty to educate the young ones on anger management so that we can have a safe Nigeria. The extremist views is disturbing and rather embarrassing. We are human being we will continue to hold contrary views. You don't expect every one to agree with you all the time. If someone is agreeing with you all the time, then that person is a useless person or probably does not love you. Christians and muslims can live side by side peacefully. The activities of Maitasine, Boko Haram, Kala kolo is a national disgrace and totally embarrassing.
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by muhsin(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2010
Please be honest, where did you copy those pieces? I mean the anti-Islamic site? Wanna "hear" this before we proceed. Thanks
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by AloyEmeka9: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
Where he copied it does not matter. what matters is if what he posted is true or false. If it's false, tell us why.
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by Haksalam(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
As muslims, i think we should start praying for Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab instead of arguing with haters of Islam. I pray Umar ovecomes this trying peroid. The anti islam nairalanders will always try to fight us but we must be courageous. This is a trying period for all muslims and Nigerians. It is only on the Islam forum that i see Aloy emeka, a xtian. Though i am not trying to undermine your freedom but your motives are becoming known day by day. Concerning Farouk, i will always pray for him because el muslim akhul muslim
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by AloyEmeka3: 2:05am On Jan 08, 2010
Haksalam:

As muslims, i think we should start praying for Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab instead of arguing with haters of Islam. I pray Umar ovecomes this trying peroid. The anti islam nairalanders will always try to fight us but we must be courageous. This is a trying period for all muslims and Nigerians. It is only on the Islam forum that i see Aloy emeka, a xtian. Though i am not trying to undermine your freedom but your motives are becoming known day by day. Concerning Farouk, i will always pray for him because el muslim akhul muslim

Its not a trying period because he tried to kill so many people in the name of allah. He should rot in jail and I wish they give him a death sentence. Let him go to hell and finish up his trying period.
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by MUNEER2(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
Aloy`Emeka:

Its not a trying period because he tried to kill so many people in the name of allah. He should rot in jail and I wish they give him a death sentence. Let him go to hell and finish up his trying period.

Anytime I read your post, i feel so sorry for you. You wish hell for someone that isn't dead yet. Was that what your shepherd taught you?
By the way, who are you to decide who goes to hell and who does not? As if you know how you'll end your own journey, sad embarassed
Did you now see why your comment has always being dumb on this section, your brain works pretty fine in politics section, you don't have to force yourself to talk here angry
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by thetruth2(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2010
muhsin:

Please be honest, where did you copy those pieces? I mean the anti-Islamic site? Wanna "hear" this before we proceed. Thanks

The truth is that 99.9 % of the so called muslims including you don't know the Quran. Most of you just follow what your cleric says like cows.

You call Islam a religion of peace, why is peace so elusive where the muslims are ?.

In Nigeria alone, there are militants like Boko Haram, Maitasine, Kala Kolo etc. Why is the nigerian government not doing anything about them? Why are they condoling their actions ?

I will not be surprise that the rich muslims in the north are the ones sponsoring all these militants.

I know the Quran and the Hadiths more than you can ever imagine. I don't go to any anti Islamic websites.

By their fruit, we shall know them. A good tree bears good fruit and a bad tree bears bad fruit. You don't expect a bad tree to bear good fruit.

There is no point discussing with you any further, because no matter the proofs you are given, you will deny it. Islam thrives in deying facts and veracity.

In Saudi Arabia, the Saudi govt sponsor Wahabis while pretending to be against it.
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by AbuZola3(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2010
I laff in Spanish, does this guy know what he is saying
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by MUNEER2(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2010
the_truth:

The truth is that 99.9 % of the so called muslims including you don't know the Quran. Most of you just follow what your cleric says like cows.

You call Islam a religion of peace, why is peace so elusive where the muslims are ?.

In Nigeria alone, there are militants like Boko Haram, Maitasine, Kala Kolo etc. Why is the nigerian government not doing anything about them? Why are they condoling their actions ?

I will not be surprise that the rich muslims in the north are the ones sponsoring all these militants.

I know the Quran and the Hadiths more than you can ever imagine. I don't go to any anti Islamic websites.

By their fruit, we shall know them. A good tree bears good fruit and a bad tree bears bad fruit. You don't expect a bad tree to bear good fruit.

There is no point discussing with you any further, because no matter the proofs you are given, you will deny it. Islam thrives in deying facts and veracity.

In Saudi Arabia, the Saudi govt sponsor Wahabis while pretending to be against it.

All hail the scholar of Islam grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's obvious you know the Qur'an grin, you are just not being given guidance
You can deceive your fellow sheep, but you can't do that to Muslims angry
It's not today, we know what your priority is. . .your ancestors did more than this sad
Just a word of advice, why don't you learn the bible so well, as you've claimed to have knowledge of the Qur'an, maybe your knowledge can help you find guidance grin
Peace cool
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by thetruth2(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2010
Aloy`Emeka:

I agree with you 100%. Farouk should be killed by firing squad. Imagine if that low life and brainless boy called Farouk have suceeded with his satanic plan. Everyone in the plane would have died whether they are muslims or not.

Nigeria has now been stigmatized in a manner never seen before. The nation's name has been dragged into the war against religious extremism and the battle against al-Qaeda, all thanks to the lowlife and brainless son of Umaru Mutallab, the former chairman of First Bank of Nigeria.

Abdul Farouk Umar Abdulmutallab is a 23-year old student of engineering at the University College in London, England. His father is paying close to £20,000 to keep this terrorist boy in the university in London while Nigerian students back home suffer so much lack and are denied basic college tools, but this boy who had shown heavy signs of intolerance(thanks to Islam) in the past a la Maitasine of Northern Nigeria, felt it was time to stage a one man madness act of religious war against the American people!

God have mercy ! The earlier we face facts the better for us.
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by thetruth2(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2010
MUNEER2:

All hail the scholar of Islam grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's obvious you know the Qur'an grin, you are just not being given guidance
You can deceive your fellow sheep, but you can't do that to Muslims angry
It's not today, we know what your priority is. . .your ancestors did more than this sad
Just a word of advice, why don't you learn the bible so well, as you've claimed to have knowledge of the Qur'an, maybe your knowledge can help you find guidance grin
Peace cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Knowledge they say is power. I have already learnt my bible so well and I don't practise follow follow. If Islamist people are not so violent. I would not have bothered learning about the Quran and Ahadiths. The truth is that Islamist deny facts and veracity. We are tired of violence, warmongers and hatemongers in our midst.

Nigeria is suppose to be the giant of Africa, but we are now completely irrelevant in the African continent. Now Farouk have now upgraded the degrading status to the status of a terrorist.

Believe it or not, Islam is one of the biggest problem we have in Nigeria. Why are they forcing sharia law (Arabian law) on a secular country for God sake ? Just because of a cartoon that was drawn by someone in Denmark, the Jihadist took that opportunity and killed several innocent people in Nigeria why ? Why have the Northern leaders refuse to condemn such acts ?

We need to know the real Africans and the wannabe Arabs. I wonder why African muslims do things in a blind fashion ? What is Farouk's relationship with the Talibans in Afghanistan or what is Farouk relationship with Osama Bin Laden ? If anything goes wrong in the African continent, will the Arabs come to your Aid ?

The Arabs you are fighting for have no regard for black Africans. For so many years we were ruled by the Muslim North, what have they contributed to the development of Nigeria ? You know what I am saying is the truth, but you people keep denying facts and veracity instead of admitting your faults, all you do is keep quiet or become defensive. Na wa O !!!!
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by thetruth2(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

I laff in Spanish, does this guy know what he is saying

It would be better if you laff in Arabic or in your terrorist language. I know what I am saying

Make up your mind. Are you an African or an Arab ? If you are an Arab, we better throw you back to your Arabian desert  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by MUNEER2(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2010
the_truth:

I agree with you 100%.  Farouk should be killed by firing squad. Imagine if that low life and brainless boy called Farouk have suceeded with his satanic plan. Everyone in the plane would have died whether they are muslims or not.

Nigeria has now been stigmatized in a manner never seen before. The nation's name has been dragged into the war against religious extremism and the battle against al-Qaeda, all thanks to the lowlife and brainless son of Umaru Mutallab, the former chairman of First Bank of Nigeria.

Abdul Farouk Umar Abdulmutallab is a 23-year old student of engineering at the University College in London, England. His father is paying close to £20,000 to keep this terrorist boy in the university in London while Nigerian students back home suffer so much lack and are denied basic college tools, but this boy who had shown heavy signs of intolerance(thanks to Islam)  in the past a la Maitasine of Northern Nigeria, felt it was time to stage a one man madness act of religious war against the American people!

You don't surprise me, your percentage has never been less than 99.9% tongue

Well, I'm so sorry it hurts you badly, Mr true Nigerian. . .but take my word, for the fact that some of your family members have been stigmatize in America doesn't signify that they can't make it big without U.S.A.

And thanks so much for the update, we don't need you to tell us, sound familiar already smiley

the_truth:

Looks like you have already started, the question is, is it early and better for you ?

the_truth:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Knowledge they say is power. I have already learnt my bible so well and I don't practise follow follow. If Islamist people are not so violent. I would not have bothered learning about the Quran and Ahadiths. The truth is that Islamist deny facts and veracity. We are tired of violence, warmongers and hatemongers in our midst.

Nigeria is suppose to be the giant of Africa, but we are now completely irrelevant in the African continent. Now Farouk have now upgraded the degrading status to the status of a terrorist.

Believe it or not, Islam is one of the biggest problem we have in Nigeria. Why are they forcing sharia law (Arabian law) on a secular country for God sake ? Just because of a cartoon that was drawn by someone in Denmark, the Jihadist took that opportunity and killed several innocent people in Nigeria why ? Why have the Northern leaders refuse to condemn such acts ?

We need to know the real Africans and the wannabe Arabs. I wonder why African muslims do things in a blind fashion ? What is Farouk's relationship with the Talibans in Afghanistan or what is Farouk relationship with Osama Bin Laden ? If anything goes wrong in the African continent, will the Arabs come to your Aid ?

The Arabs you are fighting for have no regard for black Africans. For so many years we were ruled by the Muslim North, what have they contributed to the development of Nigeria ? You know what I am saying is the truth, but you people keep denying facts and veracity instead of admitting your faults, all you do is keep quiet or become defensive. Na wa O !!!!

I'm beginning to wander if the knowledge you claim to have is really helping you, or probably it's so substandard and archaic that it's becoming useless to contemporary issues.
Please, check those questions again and answer them with quotations from the Qur'an and Hadith as you've paraded yourself to be a knowledgeable scholar.
I'm afraid I'm not impressed by your comment. . . i expected much more from a scholar.
You can continue blaming Islam for every set backs in Nigeria, you are just one in a thousand Ignorant scholar, who knows nothing and thinks he does. . . please, go and update your knowledge scholar!
. . .and mind you, Dubai is an Islamic state
Peace grin!

the_truth:

It would be better if you laff in Arabic or in your terrorist language. I know what I am saying

Make up your mind. Are you an African or an Arab ? If you are an Arab, we better throw you back to your Arabian desert  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't blame you, your shepherd was only sent to the people of jerusalem, but mind you, Rosullulahi (S.A.W.) was sent to the whole world (including jinns and humans) and that's why Muslims don't discriminate any race, we are all the same before the creator lipsrsealed
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by AloyEmeka3: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2010
Who is this MuMu-Neer sef?. Identify yourself before I proceed to teach you about Islam because you know nothing about the peaceful nature of islam. wink wink
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2010
Aloy`Emeka:

Who is this MuMu-Neer sef?. Identify yourself before I proceed to teach you about Islam because you know nothing about the peaceful nature of islam. wink wink
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2010
MUNEER2:

I don't blame you, your shepherd was only sent to the people of jerusalem, but mind you, Rosullulahi (S.A.W.) was sent to the whole world (including jinns and humans) and that's why Muslims don't discriminate any race, we are all the same before the creator lipsrsealed

lol does this person know that slavery is STILL a problem ONLY in islamic nations? Is he aware of the term "abd" and what it means?
Does he know the genesis of the problem in Sudan?  grin grin

Muslims can make you laugh. Such outstanding muttallabism.
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by olabowale(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
@Davidylan: « #55 on: Today at 07:05:35 PM »
lol does this person know that slavery is STILL a problem ONLY in islamic nations?
you often display the Ostrich syndrome that I just have to remind myself if you even leave that Lab of yyours for anything else, like going to Lake Seneca to know that at Sunsat, the surface of that water is Murky? Stavery is happening right here in the USA. The sweat shops in the garment industry, 7th avenue of NYC, the restaurant business; chinese fast food joints, sex shops, the owrld over, including your master's country of Israel, and others, including Nigerians using their "people" from Nigeria as slaves, each and all are acts of slavery!

Is he aware of the term "abd" and what it means?
Abd is slave or servant. While am Abd of God, you are abd of dollar or popularity, whatever people agree is good, even though its Yawwwk is okay by you. Stop being so dishonest!

Does he know the genesis of the problem in Sudan?
How about the genesis of the what is even happening in America's racist quarters? The white people in their elite positions are still calling President Obama, Hussaine not because they are being honest, but because of their "slurring"! You are not making any sense!

Christians can make me laugh. Such outstanding Paulinism.
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2010
olabowale:

@Davidylan: « #55 on: Today at 07:05:35 PM » you often display the Ostrich syndrome that I just have to remind myself if you even leave that Lab of yyours for anything else, like going to Lake Seneca to know that at Sunsat, the surface of that water is Murky? Stavery is happening right here in the USA. The sweat shops in the garment industry, 7th avenue of NYC, the restaurant business; chinese fast food joints, sex shops, the owrld over, including your master's country of Israel, and others, including Nigerians using their "people" from Nigeria as slaves, each and all are acts of slavery!

Its too early to be on alcohol.

olabowale:

Abd is slave or servant. While am Abd of God, you are abd of dollar or popularity, whatever people agree is good, even though its Yawwwk is okay by you. Stop being so dishonest!

Yes Abd is the term for blacks in the middle east. Blacks like you muttallab.

olabowale:

How about the genesis of the what is even happening in America's racist quarters? The white people in their elite positions are still calling President Obama, Hussaine not because they are being honest, but because of their "slurring"! You are not making any sense!

Err what has this to do with the question of Sudan?

olabowale:

Christians can make me laugh. Such outstanding Paulinism.

Try and be original. Pointless.
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by olabowale(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
@Davidylan: « #57 on: Today at 08:32:37 PM »
Its too early to be on alcohol.
The very reason I have been telling you to not sniff the fumes from the experiment, too much!

Yes Abd is the term for blacks in the middle east. Blacks like you muttallab.
Every Muslim, Adam the first man, his wife, Enoch, Noah, Ibrahim, Lut, etc, etc, Jesus son of Mary, Muhammad (AS), etc, Abu Bakr, etc, Yusuf Hamzah of Zatuna Institute in Hayward California, the US Congressman from Minnesota (Elis), me and others are! And we are not all blacks and not all from the middle east! You have terrible way of arguing.

Err what has this to do with the question of Sudan?
watch Larry King live, monday, you will finally understand!

Try and be original. Pointless.
Why? If people give you garbage, then respond with the same type garbage. Aburo, as I love you, the same way I dislike your evil ways! Your originality, in a direct way is what I responded to in kind!
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by AloyEmeka3: 3:57am On Jan 10, 2010
olabowale:

Abd is slave or servant. While am Abd of God, you are abd of dollar or popularity.

I ask you again, why is your Allah so happy to enslave his own children?. Will your biological father enslave you in his own home?. Do you enslave your own biological children in your happy home?. If the answers are no, why should your Allah in paradise who is supposed to be your heavenly father and who is supposed to understand, nurture and guide you all your life be happy to enslave his muslim children?.

For your information: I am not an abd of God. I am a child of God.
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by No2Atheism(m): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2010
olabowale:

@Davidylan: « #57 on: Today at 08:32:37 PM »  The very reason I have been telling you to not sniff the fumes from the experiment, too much!
Every Muslim, Adam the first man, his wife, Enoch, Noah, Ibrahim, Lut, etc, etc, Jesus son of Mary, Muhammad (AS), etc, Abu Bakr, etc, Yusuf Hamzah of Zatuna Institute in Hayward California, the US Congressman from Minnesota (Elis), me and others are! And we are not all blacks and not all from the middle east! You have terrible way of arguing.
watch Larry King live, monday, you will finally understand!
Why? If people give you garbage, then respond with the same type garbage. Aburo, as I love you, the same way I dislike your evil ways! Your originality, in a direct way is what I responded to in kind!

Explain the highlighted part further please before i respond cus i am not sure i understand the information u are trying to convey
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2010
Olabowale.Are u still in doubt that theres SLAVERY IN ISLAM? just yestday night i saw on AlJazeera news, how alot of men were imprisoned in Somalia for shaving their beareds which they said is against islamic law.Is this not madness&modern day slavery in islam?
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by MUNEER2(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2010
Aloy`Emeka:

Thanks for convincing people that all I've been saying about you are nothing but fact grin
MuMu-Neer? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You've got a nice dumb brain, you make me laugh too wink

Aloy`Emeka:

Identify yourself before I proceed to teach you about Islam because you know nothing about the peaceful nature of islam. wink wink
Please, do teach me about Islam, you might at least be doing yourself a favor during your research, but i strongly doubt you are not at par with daviddylan cheesy

toba:

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Is this not the great scholar You sound too happy to make sense shocked

davidylan:

lol does this person know that slavery is STILL a problem ONLY in islamic nations? Is he aware of the term "abd" and what it means?
Does he know the genesis of the problem in Sudan?  grin grin

Does this person know that the only human sheep left in the world are only found amongst christains?
Can he tell me the better between being a slave and being a sheep?
Does he know the revelation of the success of U.S.A.?
Keep laughing. . . The wrath is just around the corner lipsrsealed

Aloy`Emeka:

I ask you again, why is your Allah so happy to enslave his own children?. Will your biological father enslave you in his own home?. Do you enslave your own biological children in your happy home?. If the answers are no, why should your Allah in paradise who is supposed to be your heavenly father and who is supposed to understand, nurture and guide you all your life be happy to enslave his muslim children?.

For your information: I am not an abd of God. I am a child of God.

Because jesus suffered for you and died for your sins on the tree cross angry
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by thetruth2(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2010
@Olabowale :

In Muhammadan Islam, all human beings are the SLAVES/ ABEED of Allah.

The relationship between Allah and Humanity is like that of a Master and his Slaves. It is based on FEAR of Allah and NOT on LOVE.

In the Arabic language even before Muhammad, the word Slave/ Abd was - and still is - associated with BLACK AFRICANS.

The Arabs looked upon the Black people as inferior beings. Muhammadan Islam and the exegetes of the faith propagated the same image.

I don't understand why blacks see themselves as inferior. Otherwise why is Muttalab (and I am sure you have the same mindset as well ) fighting for injustices in Afghanistan and Iraq when there are lots of injustices even in Northern Nigeria and Nigeria as a whole ?

Sura Al-i-Imran, 3:106-107 "On the day when some faces will be whitened and some faces will be blackened, say to those whose faces will be blackened, 'Did ye reject faith after accepting it? Taste then the penalty for rejecting faith.' But those whose faces will be whitened, they will be in Allah's mercy: therein to dwell."

#432 The "face" (wajh) expresses our Personality, our inmost being. White is the colour of Light; to become white is to be illumined with Light, which stands for felicity, the rays of the glorious light of Allah. Black is the colour of darkness, sin, rebellion, misery; removal from the grace and light of Allah. These are the Signs of heaven and hell. The standard of decision in all questions is the justice of Allah#

The question to be asked is why is white equated with goodness and black equated with evil?

Why is lack of balanced historical reports by Muslims concerning the African people ?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Adoption In Islam / Why Did Allah Create Rhesus Factor D? / Women's Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.