Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? (2673 Views)

Mood In Funtua,katsina State Country Home Abdul Farouk's Family Is Sad / What Farouk Preached / Delta Airline Bomber Is Umar Farouk A Nigerian Student In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by muhsin(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

Where he copied it does not matter. what matters is if what he posted is true or false. If it's false, tell us why.
the_truth:

The truth is that 99.9 % of the so called muslims including you don't know the Quran. Most of you just follow what your cleric says like cows.

You call Islam a religion of peace, why is peace so elusive where the muslims are ?.

In Nigeria alone, there are militants like Boko Haram, Maitasine, Kala Kolo etc. Why is the nigerian government not doing anything about them? Why are they condoling their actions ?

I will not be surprise that the rich muslims in the north are the ones sponsoring all these militants.

I know the Quran and the Hadiths more than you can ever imagine. I don't go to any anti Islamic websites.

By their fruit, we shall know them. A good tree bears good fruit and a bad tree bears bad fruit. You don't expect a bad tree to bear good fruit.

There is no point discussing with you any further, because no matter the proofs you are given, you will deny it. Islam thrives in deying facts and veracity.

In Saudi Arabia, the Saudi govt sponsor Wahabis while pretending to be against it.

I ask you both: where does it say, in the posts, that Farouk's action is Islamic?
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by aloyemeka7: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2010
muhsin:

I ask you both: where does it say, in the posts, that Farouk's action is Islamic?

You don't need the media to tell you that since they[the terrorists] themselves develop their extremism from Islam. There is no need denying this any further if you want to help because I think it's better to look inwards and start asking some questions about islam.
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by aloyemeka7: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2010
MUNEER2:

Thanks for convincing people that all I've been saying about you are nothing but fact grin
MuMu-Neer? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You've got a nice dumb brain, you make me laugh too wink
Please, do teach me about Islam, you might at least be doing yourself a favor during your research, but i strongly doubt you are not at par with daviddylan cheesy

Is this not the great scholar You sound too happy to make sense  shocked

Does this person know that the only human sheep left in the world are only found amongst christains?
Can he tell me the better between being a slave and being a sheep?
Does he know the revelation of the success of U.S.A.?
Keep laughing. . . The wrath is just around the corner lipsrsealed

Because jesus suffered for you and died for your sins on the tree cross angry

Mutallab-Neer is back with her usual sneer that reeks of blindness and bondage.
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by mamagee3(f): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2010
Muslims has spoken their minds, so shall it be. wink
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by AbuZola3(m): 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2010
What a grammar
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by MUNEER2(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
aloy*emeka:

Mutallab-Neer is back with her usual sneer that reeks of blindness and bondage.

grin grin grin grin grin
So, sheep too get angry,LMAO. I thought you didn't have any sense of terrorism in you cheesy
So sorry for riling you up grin grin grin, but, did jesus teach you how to use words so arrogantly. . . ? You don't need to answer embarassed

mama-gee:

Muslims has spoken their minds, so shall it be. wink

I'm sure this is definitely a slip of hand lipsrsealed
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by aloyemeka7: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2010
MUNEER2:

grin grin grin grin grin
So, sheep too get angry,LMAO. I thought you didn't have any sense of terrorism in you cheesy
So sorry for riling you up grin grin grin, but, did jesus teach you how to use words so arrogantly. . . ? You don't need to answer embarassed

I'm sure this is definitely a slip of hand lipsrsealed

I know you could afford to laugh yesterday because I prayed for the spirit of God to bring joy into your life. If not for my prayers, you will still be in eternal mood of misery, despair and depression. Jesus really saves. all that is left for you now is to accept Him so He can complete the work in you.

I need a big thank you for remembering to pray for you. I will not relent until the total conversion of Abuzola, Olabowale and Mu*****-neer into the fold of Christianity. Jesus Akbar.
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2010
aloy*emeka:

You don't need the media to tell you that since they[the terrorists] themselves develop their extremism from Islam. There is no need denying this any further if you want to help because I think it's better to look inwards and start asking some questions about islam.

And what about this?

1. (Koran 8:12) "Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."

In the above verse the great prophet of Islam, Mohammed, is giving step by step instructions on how to torture and kill the unbelievers if they don't follow Islam. He is clearly instructing Muslims to commit cold-blooded murder in the name of religion.

This is what islam Preaches and what Farouk almost did if not for God that stoped him
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by Spader9(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2010
Too damn funny. . .
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by MUNEER2(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2010
aloy*emeka:

I know you could afford to laugh yesterday because I prayed for the spirit of God to bring joy into your life. If not for my prayers, you will still be in eternal mood of misery, despair and depression. Jesus really saves. all that is left for you now is to accept Him so He can complete the work in you.

I need a big thank you for remembering to pray for you. I will not relent until the total conversion of Abuzola, Olabowale and Mu*****-neer into the fold of Christianity. Jesus Akbar.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. . .Your prayers are really working grin grin grin . . .
[size=8pt]Thank you![/size]
. . . since you said you needed a big one cheesy

Don't relent in your changing names jawe cool, 'cos I'd expected to see Muhsin, and others too grin

I already know and believed in Jesus, you don't need to tell me who he is. . . lipsrsealed

. . .cheesy cheesy cheesy, fold of christianity , LMAO
But, if I were you, I'll wisely choose between worshiping the father or the son or the spirit before telling people to join my fold in religious belief, believe me, no one is ready to worship a trinity god sad grin embarassed

. . . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by aloyemeka7: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2010
MUNEER2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. . .Your prayers are really working grin grin grin . . .
[size=8pt]Thank you![/size]
. . . since you said you needed a big one cheesy

Don't relent in your changing names jawe cool, 'cos I'd expected to see Muhsin, and others too grin

I already know and believed in Jesus,  you don't need to tell me who he is. . . lipsrsealed

. . .cheesy cheesy cheesy, fold of christianity , LMAO
But, if I were you, I'll wisely choose between worshiping the father or the son or the spirit before telling people to join my fold in religious belief, believe me, no one is ready to worship a trinity god sad grin embarassed

. . . . . . . lipsrsealed
LWKMD  grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

TRINITY IS THE ACRONYM FOR TRI-UNE God. Three persons in one God and not three Gods in one God. Do you guys lack comprehension?.  God manifests in 3 forms  as The father, the son and the holy spirit. The holy spirit being His active force.

Mumu-neer, I will pray to God today to at least take out the mumu in you. Hopefully, i will see some changes in you and will also expect you to change your name to Smart-neer or Clever-neer.
Re: A Muslim Nairalander Responds To Farouk's Problems: What Do You Think? by MUNEER2(m): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2010
aloy*emeka:

LWKMD  grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

TRINITY IS THE ACRONYM FOR TRI-UNE God. Three persons in one God and not three Gods in one God. Do you guys lack comprehension?.  God manifests in 3 forms  as The father, the son and the holy spirit. The holy spirit being His active force.

Mumu-neer, I will pray to God today to at least take out the mumu in you. Hopefully, i will see some changes in you and will also expect you to change your name to Smart-neer or Clever-neer.

Thanks for the offer, but you can't preach christainity like this, the dumbest man won't fall for it that way cheesy

You need to ask your pastor about how to do it. . . moreso, don't quit calling me that name grin, your sense of humor is so great, but I know it will

really be clear whom the mumu is very soon cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Islaam Message / Muslim Brothers And Sisters Only (your Advice Is Needed) / Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.