Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Some Excuses Ladies Make When They Want To Turn You Down. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Excuses Ladies Make When They Want To Turn You Down. (1087 Views)

Worst "I Want To Sleep Over" Excuses Ladies Give!!! / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Give Wen Deir Boyfriend Catch Dem Cheating-vaselinecrew / 10 Excuses Ladies Use To Justify Their Inability To Find Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Excuses Ladies Make When They Want To Turn You Down. by Fmartin(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
hello everyone.. straght to d point
the following are some excuses some ladies make when they want to turn a guy dwn.

1. I have a boyfriend : lol grin if u ar d buhari type, neva gv up. tongue i remember just recently a friend of mine woo a girl and she told him that she has a boyfriend... bt at last, he won. the funny part is, wen they finally reason ur mata, they wil neva talk abt d boyfriend again.. grin

2. I'm A Virgen : dis one dey tire me.. dis ones wen they finally accept ur application , on logging into there website, u wil think say na ibadan express way ur drilling machine dey.. grin i rememba hw one lady try to fake virginity ha, wen d man carry force for waist to insert his drilling machine, ha!... grin

3. i'm born again: tongue

4. My mother told me to concentrate on my education: lipsrsealed wen i hear dis, body dey weak me lyk arsenal fan wey don hear say wenger don sign 2yrs contract extension.. grin fr were, wen conji catch am, she no go remember edu.. let alone ..cation.

5. feel free and add urs tongue
Re: Some Excuses Ladies Make When They Want To Turn You Down. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
My friend, this shìt is annoying to read.
Why type other words in full but shortcut others?
Re: Some Excuses Ladies Make When They Want To Turn You Down. by Fmartin(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
SmartBug:
My friend, this shìt is annoying to read. Why type other words in full but shortcut others?
i dnt talk to bugs
Re: Some Excuses Ladies Make When They Want To Turn You Down. by Smellymouth: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hhmmmm
Re: Some Excuses Ladies Make When They Want To Turn You Down. by Fmartin(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
Smellymouth:
Hhmmmm
na were u cm go?
Re: Some Excuses Ladies Make When They Want To Turn You Down. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Fmartin:
i dnt talk to bugs

Re: Some Excuses Ladies Make When They Want To Turn You Down. by Rukkydelta(f): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
Simple
I don't want to date you cos I don't want to
Re: Some Excuses Ladies Make When They Want To Turn You Down. by Fmartin(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Simple
I don't want to date you cos I don't want to
person lyk me wil always want a reason grin am stubborn o!
Re: Some Excuses Ladies Make When They Want To Turn You Down. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Fmartin:
person lyk me wil always want a reason grin am stubborn o!
Chai!!
I have encountered a guy like you
He was asking for a reason
The reasons were many but I gave him only 2 cos if I gave him the rest I'm sure it's going to hurt him
Re: Some Excuses Ladies Make When They Want To Turn You Down. by Fmartin(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Chai!!
I have encountered a guy like you
He was asking for a reason
The reasons were many but I gave him only 2 cos if I gave him the rest I'm sure it's going to hurt him
wat was one of d reason? grin i fr lyk knw
Re: Some Excuses Ladies Make When They Want To Turn You Down. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Fmartin:
wat was one of d reason? grin i fr lyk knw
His dress sense sulks and he sags
Too short for my liking and other things

(1) (Reply)

5 Unknowing Mistakes Men Make On A First Date / What Are Chances If Sex Might Happen In This True Case / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.