Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

What Would You Do If Your 'toaster' Sent You This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your 'toaster' Sent You This? (989 Views)

Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / Can You Accept A Gift From Your Toaster? / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your 'toaster' Sent You This? by epelumi42(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
I long to see you cry, to see tears fall gently from your eyes as the morning dewdrops. I want to see your eyes burn with heat close to the scorching daylight sun. I want to see your heart wrenched into pieces as an egg shell sent to arrest the hammer.
I want to see you curled up in loneliness without a pillow to hug, lost in desperation as a chick in the middle of a big forest. I want to feel your heart struggle hard inside you, writhing in unspeakable pain.
I wait to see your lips in blisters, patterned with holes like Nigerian roads. I want you to feel the devil breathing down your neck as you sit alone in the toilet ridding your bowels of blood and guts.
I would desire to see those and more, unless you yield your heart away and let me be your guardian angel.
Re: What Would You Do If Your 'toaster' Sent You This? by Man90(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin[b][/b]
Re: What Would You Do If Your 'toaster' Sent You This? by dingbang(m): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Empty threats
Re: What Would You Do If Your 'toaster' Sent You This? by eezeribe(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
epelumi42:
I long to see you cry, to see tears fall gently from your eyes as the morning dewdrops. I want to see your eyes burn with heat close to the scorching daylight sun. I want to see your heart wrenched into pieces as an egg shell sent to arrest the hammer.
I want to see you curled up in loneliness without a pillow to hug, lost in desperation as a chick in the middle of a big forest. I want to feel your heart struggle hard inside you, writhing in unspeakable pain.
I wait to see your lips in blisters, patterned with holes like Nigerian roads. I want you to feel the devil breathing down your neck as you sit alone in the toilet ridding your bowels of blood and guts.
I would desire to see those and more, unless you yield your heart away and let me be your guardian angel.

Meaningless
Re: What Would You Do If Your 'toaster' Sent You This? by masseratti: 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Why would anyone want to be with someone with an evil thought?
That's not a toaster,but a roaster.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your 'toaster' Sent You This? by epelumi42(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
eezeribe:

Meaningless
you've missed the point of the post.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do When Ur Girl Just Called U And Tell U That She Is Getting Marry / Amber Rose Weighs Her Unclad Bosoms Before The Mirror / It Is Very Un-African To Kneel Before A Woman All In The Name Of Proposing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.