Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) (4087 Views)

Between Men And Women Which Of Them Love Sex More? / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja / Guys, Dating Older Or Younger Women, Which Is Dope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by queenbetsy(f): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
mine is not there sad
Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by orbitame2011: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Raydans:
I no say na dat one you go like
Who no like good things.
Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by orbitame2011: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
lefulefu:
all are end time husbands except number 10 cheesy

But which one you be?
Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
orbitame2011:

But which one you be?
number 10 for sure na cheesy

Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by orbitame2011: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Chai luminous. You've denied me bah? E pele ooo
Na so life be, just like that...

1 Like

Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by orbitame2011: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Gabrielwilliams:
all of the above
Seriously, only you?
Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by orbitame2011: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
lefulefu:
number 10 for sure na cheesy
That's good.
Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
orbitame2011:

Seriously, only you?
yep. am built like that
Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
orbitame2011:
TYPES OF HUSBAND

Men: Which type of husband are YOU?

Women: Which is your husband?

1: BACHELOR HUSBAND
Does things on his own without consulting wife. Hangs out a lot with friends more than wife. Not serious about marriage life.
2: ACIDIC HUSBAND. Is always boiling like acid and always angry violent, moody, dominating and very dangerous.
3: SLAVE HUSBAND
Wants to be treated like a King but treats Wife like a Slave. Likes wife to perform old tradition respect and hates being called by their first name.
4: GENERAL HUSBAND
Husband for every woman. loves and cares for girlfriends more than his wife. Likes giving money to girlfriends and has more female friends.
5: DRY HUSBAND
Very moody and stingy, doesn't consider wife's emotions, doesn't make the relationship enjoyable. Has no sense of humor.
6: PANADOL HUSBAND
Uses wife as problem solver, only loves wife when needing something from her. Is clever and knows wife's weaknesses and capitalizes on that to get relief from wife.
7: PARASITE HUSBAND. Lazy and only loves wife for the sake of money. Uses wife's money on girlfriends. No initiative and does not help wife with house responsibilities.
8: BABY HUSBAND
Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own without asking his Mother or relatives; compares Wife to relatives and runs to them always if something goes wrong.
9: VISITING HUSBAND
Not always at home, comes as a visitor. Provides family all material things but has no time for them.
10: CARING HUSBAND
Caring and loving. Provides material and emotional needs and makes time for family. Guides home spiritually. Very responsible and treats wife as partner and helper.
Men: Which type of husband are YOU? Women: Which is your husband?
Read more on the Nigeria Bloggers Community and Blog Directory.
http://allblogsdirectory.com/topic.php?id=285

number 10 is the best
Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by orbitame2011: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
queenbetsy:
mine is not there sad
Wow!!! like that so what's the name of the type of your husband? shocked
queenbetsy:
mine is not there sad
Wow!!! like that so what's the name of the type of your husband?
Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by orbitame2011: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Gabrielwilliams:
yep. am built like that
I like your type.
Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by orbitame2011: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Gabrielwilliams:
yep. am built like that
Your type is rare and scarce.
Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by orbitame2011: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

number 10 is the best
Yes, but rare to come by.
Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by UncleJJ(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by orbitame2011: 3:41am On Apr 15, 2017
UncleJJ:
No 9. grin
Heya!!! VISITOR HUSBAND?
Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by orbitame2011: 3:56am On Apr 15, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by orbitame2011: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
lalasticlala , which type of Husband are you? This topic has matured enough. Let singles and married learn.
Re: TYPES OF HUSBAND ( Women: Which One Is Your Husband?) by orbitame2011: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2017
This lalasticlala self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chat Of A Heart Broken Man And His Ex-girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (pics) / Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse / N&ked Couple Arrested For Having S3x In Broad Daylight At Public Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.