Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse (4278 Views)

Moment Lady Picked Man For Husband After Her Pastor Laid His Hand On Her (vid) / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by MYZOLE: 8:55am On May 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4eb9bRTB6g

Former anollywood actress Regina Askia in this video, shared that she has separated from her husband of almost two decades Rudy Williams.

She further exposed all the abuse, both domestic and emotional she had to endure while being married to him.
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by Oluromantic: 8:56am On May 24, 2020
Lol. As expected. It even came late

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by Nobody: 8:56am On May 24, 2020
The relationship has been Rosy dovy all this while. It confirms one thing. Wether you're flaunting your relationship online or not, relationship wey go crash go crash.

I'm still buying fairly used iPhone 7 plus. Dm for deal
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by Ferdinandu(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2020
At the end of it all marriage doesn't make sense

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by Oluromantic: 8:59am On May 24, 2020
Ppl think of wedding than marriage. They do wedding with pride and enter into marriage with the pride. Whereas marriage requires a broken spirit and meekness which doesn't mean foolishness. Above all compatibility means a lot

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by jagaban002(m): 9:00am On May 24, 2020
If that makes you happy then it’s fine
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by bigtt76(f): 9:09am On May 24, 2020
Love her and how attached she's with her kids. I wish her well. The guy should come to Naija and see hot chics cheesy

MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4eb9bRTB6g

Former anollywood actress Regina Askia in this video, shared that she has separated from her husband of almost two decades Rudy Williams.

She further exposed all the abuse, both domestic and emotional she had to endure while being married to him.
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by Nobody: 9:15am On May 24, 2020
It lasted more than expected sef.
Nigerian (former)actress + American nurse, very good combo for ********grin grin

Biko, I'm struggling with insomnia right now, don't e-fight me. grin grin
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by Flyingngel(m): 9:34am On May 24, 2020
Claiming alimony is top of the agenda.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by Nobody: 9:37am On May 24, 2020
Flyingngel:
You know the drill. cheesy

Also, oga don turn from home owner back to studio apartment tenant. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by DanseMacabre(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2020
Who was abusing who

Let's hear your husband's side of the story first.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by GeoandSONSLTD: 10:43am On May 24, 2020
But you were uploading lovey dovey pics of each other not tooong ago and you didn't remind us about Physical and emotional abuse

Flyingngel:
You know as e dey go grin
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by AfroKnight: 11:53am On May 24, 2020
Here we go again.

This might just be another Amber Heard situation.
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by Martinez39s(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2020
Alimony Loading... grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by chetachuma(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2020
it's sad how marriages crash these days,like its nothing,just like a pack of cards...
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by Dpharisee: 12:31pm On May 24, 2020
She has suddenly realised that she lives in America, at least the man will be paying Alimony and Child support.
My US based friend has been lamenting to me that he wants to leave and come back home to set up a business here, his biggest regret is having a baby from a black American woman, she abuse him, disrespect him and call the police on him and he continues to pay pay her.

After separation they pay her about $2000 from his salary of $6,000 every month as a University lecturer. If he calculates what $2000 could for his family back home in Nigeria he feels depressed, last time he visited his daughter he told me that he met his Baby Mama with a deadbeat guy enjoying themselves in front of his child without care about his presence.
Why has she been pretending all these year's deceiving many ladies who see her as 'role model'
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:37pm On May 24, 2020
Ferdinandu:
At the end of it all marriage doesn't make sense

For people who ain't compatible
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by ValCon888: 12:37pm On May 24, 2020
She should come and marry me because I'm still available.
My crush that year. She had bedazzling eyes in a bewitching face.
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2020
Abuse is bad, worse when you bring it upon yourself
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by SweetCunt97(f): 12:42pm On May 24, 2020
Dpharisee:
She has suddenly realised that she lives in America, at least the man will be paying Alimony and Child support.
My US based friend has been lamenting to me that he wants to leave and come back home to set up a business here, his biggest regret is having a baby from a black American woman, she abuse him, disrespect him and call the police on him.
After separation and divorce they pay her about $2000 from his salary of $6,000 every month as a University lecturer. If he calculates what $2000 could for his family back home in Nigeria he feels depressed, last time he visited his daughter he told me that he met his Baby Mama with a deadbeat street urchin enjoying themselves in front of his child without care about his presence.
Yikes
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by sirusX(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2020
There’s more to life than what people see on media. Life itself is not a rosy affair in all cases, and there are some things which money can’t fix.

It’s just to take a leap of faith each day in marriage, counting on your partner to walk with you to bring out the best in each other.

It takes two to make things work, and both partners have to meet each other half way, committing to loving each other despite differences and making the necessary sacrifices
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by skyhighweb(m): 1:16pm On May 24, 2020
oh am. so surpriseeeee really look at me wink being really it
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by Joystark(f): 1:19pm On May 24, 2020
Love her relationship with her son.
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by Exc2000: 2:20pm On May 24, 2020
she won cash out after divorce
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by humilitypays(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2020
Hahahahahaha
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by EngrEgghead: 2:32pm On May 24, 2020
Too bad for her. The separation is better than being killed while trying to save one's marriage.
I really respect the solid advice she gave the son. I could feel the warmth and closeness between a mother and son.
A great lesson l received too; no matter how long you stay in another man's country, you will still be regarded as a second class citizen.
Let's always remember home.
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by Shormiey(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2020
Ferdinandu:
[s]At the end of it all marriage doesn't make sense [/s]
Some marriages are working pretty fine without much hassle when you meet the right partner everything will go smoothly.
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by Tedpgrass: 3:38pm On May 24, 2020
Lack of knowledge to understand and adapt to the phases or cycles of a longterm union

Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:42pm On May 24, 2020
It is a serious risk to marry a fine gel in this country. Just fvck them and go your way if you don't want marriage wahala. undecided
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by Kobicove(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2020
So she just suddenly realised after all these years that the guy was abusive undecided

Rubbish!
Re: Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse by SaintBishop: 3:47pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
she won cash out after divorce
That's just it nothing more!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know That Nairaland Moniker?? (photo) / Why are girls like this? / My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.