Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar (95918 Views)

How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by goingape1: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
I see myself experiencing the same thing on my wedding day because I never kiss before

*Nobody should quote me*
you never kiss before but you don use your tongue take lick woman yansh undecided
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
toluwalopsy:
D groom fall for the bride na!
Different comments on NL can make you forget you have nothing to eat tonight. grin

Eyah. Why don't you have something to eat this night?
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by tosyne2much(m): 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
goingape1:
you never kiss before but you don use your tongue take lick woman yansh undecided
Na you come talk that one ooo baba cheesy cheesy Naughty guy cheesy
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by goingape1: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na you come talk that one ooo baba cheesy cheesy Naughty guy cheesy
you won deceive girls for here by!

I know your secret ohh
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Nickymezor(f): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
You mean say you go use kill relegate me go six feet?
may b oo smiley Na kiss of death o wink
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Onos866: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
godsluvee:
Yea, I know right?
I think its actually adorable

The way am seeing it, you can't wait to be in her shoes! wink you wat to put on that withe gown
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by jerrywill(m): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
lonelydora:

No vex abeg. Na so I see am.
I for no vex if to sey no be just now I chop finish

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by PatzHomes: 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
Angeleena:
lol...he. can't believe it...she's finally his!
Hi, u are very pretty
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Onos866:

The way am seeing it, you can't wait to be in her shoes! wink you wat to put on that withe gown
Lol. Not anytime soon. I still have a lot to achieve tongue tongue
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Omoluabi16(m): 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
godsluvee:
well done ma.
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Onos866: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
godsluvee:

Okay. That's Good. Purpose Driven!
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
Chai Uto. hehehe
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Googleus(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
The fear of mouth odour
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Karlman: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
HE IS BEHAVING LIKE AN EPILEPTIC VICTIM.
...this is your english teacher ...stop behaving like i was a bad teacher... 'HE IS BEHAVING LIKE AN EPILEPTIC. ...OR HE IS BEHAVING LIKE AN EPILEPCY PATIENT.' ...
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by berrystunn(m): 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Smoke is not good
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Khameal007(m): 12:00am On Apr 11, 2017
doctor306:
Is he trying to tell us that dats his first kiss with her
With that his kpomo lips grin grin

lmao...Dude you an eagle or what? how the Bleep did you see the dudes lips from here??
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by karma2000: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2017
could it be dat wife materials are scarce or what i dont get it
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Khameal007(m): 12:07am On Apr 11, 2017
Karlman:
...this is your english teacher ...stop behaving like i was a bad teacher... 'HE IS BEHAVING LIKE AN EPILEPTIC. ...OR HE IS BEHAVING LIKE AN EPILEPCY PATIENT.' ...

lmao.. someone will just use his hard earned Money to buy wahala ...Mr English teacher Epileptic is the adjective of epilepsy ..hence to describe the condition of epilepsy we say the patient is epileptic ....you don't say someone is a diabetes patient (diabetes is not the owner of the hospital) ..you say the person is diabetic.
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by iDrawGallery(m): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2017
Could be his concept. Scary one though!!
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by nonjebose(m): 12:16am On Apr 11, 2017
Nickymezor:
I guess he jst wanted to mess around a lil... Might jst b a funny dude after all smiley
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Chrysz(m): 12:19am On Apr 11, 2017
SmartBug:
Mouth odur knocked him out.
You think toothpaste is just for decoration?
YOU READ MY MIND.
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by romancelanderr: 12:33am On Apr 11, 2017
He might be under anointing
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Nozzydiamond(m): 12:39am On Apr 11, 2017
Lolll....Anointing....
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Stanley1155: 12:39am On Apr 11, 2017
Na madness be dat na so I take mad the first time wey I mad
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 11, 2017
doctor306:
Is he trying to tell us that dats his first kiss with her
With that his kpomo lips grin grin

How the heck can you tell he has a kpomo lips from the picture? Wth?
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by Thiaf: 12:42am On Apr 11, 2017
kikikikikikikikikiki. as if he never kiss before mcheeeeeew
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by jsunex(m): 12:44am On Apr 11, 2017
lol

Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by swiperthefox: 12:57am On Apr 11, 2017
What kind of nonsense is that?
Meanwhile the latest in Apostle Suleman saga, Stephanie Otobo has provided more concrete proof. Check it out on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmD1yvj2EDE
Re: Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar by gboyegazike(m): 1:17am On Apr 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.