Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,083 members, 7,957,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! (6958 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 28, 2020
This fine asx shorty came to visit me yesterday evening. She told me before gan that there will be no sex whatsoever. I laughed it off and insist she comes. She came, after all the plays, chops and talks. man shower and it was time for action.

This girl refused gan. I left the room for her countless times and still found myself back in the room trying to pleadfully gain entry angry

At last, something happened and my penls was going for the third thrust when it suddenly went flaccid. angry

She sef surprise say I nor throw waist again.
I gave this guy time to rise up but nothing happened. sad

Tried few tricks but no luck even till now. cry

I’m at the office rest room this morning with my penls out my pant. I’m trying to kick start it again. Im thinking of using anointing oil when I get home this evening.

2 Likes

Re: How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! by zexy2030(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2020
when they tell u stop using man power 2fuck, u na no go hear. u wan use anointing oil and u dey Fornicate, see ehn that annoiting oil go roost ur dick. better drink plenty water to flush d nonsense out of ur system. that gilr is innocent. 1minute guys everywhere forming macho. read prov.31:1-3 if say u dey go church, make u get sense.mtchwww.

4 Likes

Re: How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! by youngsahito(m): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2020
stupidity:
This fine asx shorty came to visit me yesterday evening. She told me before gan that there will be no sex whatsoever. I laughed it off and insist she comes. She came, after all the plays, chops and talks. man shower and it was time for action.

This girl refused gan. I left the room for her countless times and still found myself back in the room trying to pleadfully gain entry angry

At last, something happened and my penls was going for the third thrust when it suddenly went flaccid. angry

I’m at the office rest room this morning with my penls out my pant. I’m trying to kick start it again. Im thinking of using anointing oil when I get home this evening.
they have hang your thing

1 Like

Re: How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2020
you're so annoyingly not funny.

you know why?

Because you're predictable... by your name one would know what to expect when viewing your thread which makes it boring.

you're not just funny as you'd like to be no offence

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! by illicit(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2020
drink lot of water.... visit a brothel later, get an ashana to give u a head
Re: How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2020
Let's see the penis undecided
Re: How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! by Comedian2019: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Pinsure or I don't give a dime
Re: How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! by itsme01: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
shocked

Ogbanje hahaha ... them don hold you thing for other realm

Re: How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! by sparog(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
stupidity:

You need shock therapy to jump-start the penis. grin
Re: How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! by femi4: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
stupidity:

Its called anxiety. You don't rush sex, pre-intimacy is for both men and women. The penis has its own mind, don't rush it into action

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York / Good Day From My Deep Dimpled Waist - Imsu Babe Twerks Hard (photos) / My 25years Of Masturbation (suicidal Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.