Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) (10002 Views)

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That "Jesus Christ" Was Not Crucified / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad / Science Confirms The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by theseeker2: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2010
i agree there is only one God. I use the term 'your god' to dissociate myself fron the lies you have heaped upon the only True Godl
The God i worship did not die and never will
He is not part of a trinity
He is not a man and none is comparable to him
He begets nor was He begotten
He is a just God and will not put sins of any man on another
He does not drink blood
He requires no mediator (man or ghost) to reach him.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2010
Jcross, you can check hadith for the story of the persecution
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2010
KOLA OLOYE is an aborisha from the way he writes, i cant stand it,berra die not except ure a muslim,anyways, u know the repercussion
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2010
kola oloye:

@the_seeker,
There is only one God,the creator.
There is nothing like your god or my god as far as creation is concerned.
The mode of worship is the big deal because God is one.
The only way to worship Him is through Jesus.

Read John 3:16
Also in john14:6 he confirmed u can only get to God only through him.But he didnt say any1 shd worship him.John14:21 but God
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by theseeker2: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
toba:

Also in john14:6 he confirmed u can only get to God only through him.But he didnt say any1 shd worship him.John14:21 but God

is toba confused. Now he telling us not to worship jesus. Is he not God again?
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
The fool have forgotte the trinitarian God.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by kolaoloye(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2010
uplawal:

KOLA OLOYE is an aborisha from the way he writes, i cant stand it,berra die not except ure a muslim,anyways, u know the repercussion
"Except a man repents and be born again he or she cannot see the kingdom of God"
I told you before there is only a kingdom, the word PARADISE is just a grammar.
If you are not born again you will never see heaven. Please be wise.

Thank God Mutallab is not a christian. Remember a life without Christ must be with crises. grin
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2010
Thank God uplawal have tasted ur demonic religion since childhood, her eyes are clear now
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by kolaoloye(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

Thank God uplawal have tasted your demonic religion since childhood, her eyes are clear now
Uplawal never understood what it meant to be born again.
Maybe you don't know, not everyone who calls himself or herself Christian is born again.
To born again means to be converted,to repent and forsake evil ways like:
Suicide bombing, Sharia rubbishing, Fornication and adultery, in fact you know them so,
I don't have to waste my time on those atrocities that Muhammad committed.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2010
She was a born again xtrian, until she did her research and realize that xtrianity is a scam. How can God die ? Eh, jesus said i and God are one,
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2010
@Abuzola,thank you dear,see kola oloye talking as if he knows me wella,he does not know that a mere christian that becomes a muslim will always be tempted to go back cos ISLAM is not a maimai religion rather its practical,but its only a real christian and vast one that have eyes to see and ears to hear that can leave tha deadly occuoltic and fraudulent religion called christianity,and never turn back to it cos shes has been freed from lies of 2000yrs ago
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2010
@kola oloye,u talking rubbish hear,listen and listen good,fornication and adultery even all appearances of it is not allowed in ISLAM or what part of the continent are u sef,make ur research cos the penalty is harsh compare to your christianity(unbrella grace) that covers you people, so wise up
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by jcross22: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2010
Some Verses Missing
According to Professor Guillaume in his book, Islam, (pp. 191ff.), some of the original verses of the Quran were lost.
For example, one Sura originally had 200 verses in the days of Ayesha. But by the time Uthman standardized the text of the Quran, it had only 73 verses! A total of 127 verses had been lost, and they have never been recovered.
The Shiite Muslims claim that Uthman left out 25 percent of the original verses in the Quran for political reasons (McClintock and Strong, Cyclopedia, V:152).
That there are verses which got left out of Uthman's version of the Quran is universally recognized (Shorter Encyclopedia off Islam, pp. 278-282; Guillaume, Islam, p. 191; Wherry, A Comprehensive Commentary on the Quran, pp. 110-111).
John Burton's book, The Collection of the Quran, which was published by Cambridge University, documents how such verses were lost (London University Press, 1977, pp. 117ff. See also Arthur Jeffery, Islam: Muhammad and His Religion, New York; Liberal Arts Press, 1958, pp. 66-6
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
jcross22:

Some Verses Missing
According to Professor Guillaume in his book, Islam, (pp. 191ff.), some of the original verses of the Quran were lost.
For example, one Sura originally had 200 verses in the days of Ayesha. But by the time Uthman standardized the text of the Quran, it had only 73 verses! A total of 127 verses had been lost, and they have never been recovered.
The Shiite Muslims claim that Uthman left out 25 percent of the original verses in the Quran for political reasons (McClintock and Strong, Cyclopedia, V:152).
That there are verses which got left out of Uthman's version of the Quran is universally recognized (Shorter Encyclopedia off Islam, pp. 278-282; Guillaume, Islam, p. 191; Wherry, A Comprehensive Commentary on the Quran, pp. 110-111).
John Burton's book, The Collection of the Quran, which was published by Cambridge University, documents how such verses were lost (London University Press, 1977, pp. 117ff. See also Arthur Jeffery, Islam: Muhammad and His Religion, New York; Liberal Arts Press, 1958, pp. 66-6

Confirmed my Guy. I saw same online couple of days back
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by theseeker2: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2010
pls stop making noise and quote these 'lost verses' for us. Or show us any quranic manuscript that carry these 'lost verses'. Just one will do
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by jcross22: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2010
@the_seeker, VERY SIMPLE REMEMBER THE RE-BRANDING OF UTHMAN CALIPHATE OR CAN I SAY WHAT IS THE ROLE PLAYED BY UTHMAN CALIPHATE PLAYED IN ISLAMIC WORLD, THEN WE HAVE FORGOTTEN THE VERSES EATEN BY GOAT AND THE MASS DEATH OF THE TRUE ISLAMIC MUJAHEED WHO KNEW THE KORAN FROM THE HEART OVER 400 OF THEM WERE KILLED SO WHERE DID THEY FIND KORAN OF TODAY.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by muhsin(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2010
jcross22:

@the_seeker, VERY SIMPLE REMEMBER THE RE-BRANDING OF UTHMAN CALIPHATE OR CAN I SAY WHAT IS THE ROLE PLAYED BY UTHMAN CALIPHATE PLAYED IN ISLAMIC WORLD, THEN WE HAVE FORGOTTEN THE VERSES EATEN BY GOAT AND THE MASS DEATH OF THE TRUE ISLAMIC MUJAHEED WHO KNEW THE KORAN FROM THE HEART OVER 400 OF THEM WERE KILLED SO WHERE DID THEY FIND KORAN OF TODAY.

1- Rebranding? I'll really like to know more of that.

2- What are those verses eaten by goat? Produce them.

3- Where did you read that Qur'an memorizers were killed? Be sincere and tell the rest of the story.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by theseeker2: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2010
jcross am glad you admit that the quran was memorized by hundreds (further proof of its incorruptibility). At least now i know you can never argue (as most of your dishonest fellow xtians do) with the lame point that the quran was written 300 yrs after muhammed.
You see, there in no religous scripture on the face of the earth that was memorised by so many people while it was still 'hot'. Even today if every single copy of the quran was to somehow dissapear. At least every single contry in the world will be able to reproduce an original copy from the numerous memorizers. And all these copies will be exactly the same. Can you say the same for the bible? There is no single bible memorizer in this world. Any attempt would be futile. How many of the hundreds of versions would one have to memorize
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2010
@jcross, anything outside Quran and hadith is a fraud, tell that shiite professor to give a referrence to Quran or hadith, if he can't let him go to hell
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by moboulah: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2010
The comforter jesus christ talked about is the Holy Spirit Not a man(muhammed), You muslims have gotten everything wrong. How can a man that was conceived by everybody else be the comforter? for goodness sakes we all know jesus's birth was a miracle from God himself, So how in the world would you say muhammed who was born like every other man, fought, stole and married lots of wives including a nine yr old gal would be a comforter.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by viaro: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

@jcross, anything outside Quran and hadith is a fraud, tell that shiite professor to give a referrence to Quran or hadith, if he can't let him go to hell
I will try and remember that. There is plenty in the hadith that Muslims may not be willing to take as genuine, though.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by jcross22: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2010
@the_seeker, CAN ANY ISLAMIC SCHOLARS BOAST OF ANY ARCHEOLOGICAL DIGGINGS OF EARLY EXISTING OF KORAN TO UNDER GO CARBON-DATING . SO, WE CAN KNOW THE ACTUAL TRUTH OF THE MATTER . MR the_seeker USE A COMMON SENSE WHEN 400 RECITERS HAVE BEEN KILLED THEN AND THE REMAINING ONE HAS BEEN EATEN BY GOAT HOW DID THEY GET THE EXISTING KORAN. NOTE: THE AUTHENTIC SOURCES ARE GONE SO HOW DID THEY FIND THE EXISTING ONE AND TRY TO CHECK THE HISTORY OF UNTHAM CALIPHATE OF ARABIAN ON WIKKIPEDIA
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by jcross22: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2010
It is a point of contention among Muslims that the entire Qu'ran was preserved by Uthman, but some hadith attest that some verses COULD NOT BE FOUND, that variant copies were burnt, and that a saying of Muhammad was misremembered as a Qu'ranic verse. A contemporary essay from John of Damascus describes a surah called the "Camel of God" which is no longer extant,[23] although the story of the camel is preserved somewhat in other surat. For these reasons and others, Western scholars believe that Uthman performed a recension of the Qu'ran.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by theseeker2: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2010
jcross though the casualty figures were high it is totally insignificant compare to the number of muslim at that time. It would be a very odd chance that all the memorizsers were killed. German scholars did extensive study of quranic manuscripts and have found no discrepancies. This is a very simple issue, the end justifies the means. The fact that we have several versions of the bible is a proof of its corrupted origin. How come we have only one version of the arabic quran (same to the smallest letter) if it was corrupted as you claim.
The challange stiil stands for you to produce these 'lost verses' if they ever existed.
I can however provide hundreds of varying texts of the bible. The codex sinaitius (the oldest bible manuscript) is is clearly very differnt from the much younger codex vaticanus on which the modern bible is based. The diifernces are so stark that scholar have tagged it 'the rival to the bible'
the amazing thing about the codex sinaiticus is that it agrees more with the teachings of the quran and also its description of the life and nature of christ. It exposes a lot of the interpolations that have gradually crept into the bible
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by TrueSeeker(m): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2010
I dont appreciate it when people resort to lies and deceptions in other to cover fact.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by theseeker2: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2010
TrueSeeker:

I dont appreciate it when people resort to lies and deceptions in other to cover fact.

Empty head, empty words
All i need you to do is prove that i have lied
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by kolaoloye(m): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2010
uplawal:

@Abuzola,thank you dear,see kola oloye talking as if he knows me wella,he does not know that a mere christian that becomes a muslim will always be tempted to go back cos ISLAM is not a maimai religion rather its practical,but its only a real christian and vast one that have eyes to see and ears to hear that can leave tha deadly occuoltic and fraudulent religion called christianity,and never turn back to it cos shes has been freed from lies of 2000yrs ago
I decided to ignore your ignorance but don't forget this :
"Except you repent and be born again you cannot see the kingdom of God".
Jesus is the only way, embrace him while you have the opportunity.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by viaro: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2010
the_seeker:

German scholars did extensive study of quranic manuscripts and have found no discrepancies. This is a very simple issue, the end justifies the means.

(1) Please could you be so kind to tell us who the German scholars were?
(2) Also, what quranic manuscripts of 'extensive study' were you referring to?
(3) Are you sure that all scholars of repute are unanimous that 'no discrepancies' are found?

Just those 3 questions for now - a 'very simple issue', as you say.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by nuclearboy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

"Abuzola", "voltron", "the_seeker" and "Muhsin"'s words IN THIS THREAD AND EVERYWHERE ON NL are definitely not in the Quran or Hadith. Therefore everything they have said are frauds and lies.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by jcross22: 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2010
@the_seeker,ALL YOU ARE SAYING IS BIG LIE IS NOT NEW TO ME SINCE YOUR KORAN SAID YOU CAN LY IN THREE WAYS WHAT EVER YOU SAY HERE IS FRAUD.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by okunoba(m): 3:41am On Jan 15, 2010
I would like to know which one of u guys ever studied philosophy or tried to understand other religions or took the time to study other cultures to realise we are all a product of our upbringing. There is no right religion, we are all gods children.

Must of us are Christians, Muslims or animist because of our parenting not because we have been exposed to different religions and decided to choose the one we like. We are told from a very early age to believe in myths and spirits, forced fed these ridiculous stories at such an early age that by the time we are adults and can think it`s too late and the brainwashing is by then complete.

With Islam the brainwashing is alot more difficult to over come since it starts from a very early age and it`s usually extremely intense. Children as little as three are sent to Koranic schools to memorise the whole Koran and told it`s the word of god. They use the fear of the on non after death, promising hell fire 4 non believers and paradise with 70 virgins 4 believers. The teachings goes on 4 so many years making it almost impossible to believe otherwise, unless u are one of the very lucky few.

Trying to convince many of these people is like talking to a brick wall, a complete waste of time. The brainwashing is intense on both sides, but it`s alot more intense with the Muslims hence the reason y u are more likely to get a Muslim willing to kill 4 his religion. The ability to reason without reference to the Koran or hadith is 4 ever denied to most. They are 4 ever made into Zombies.

The best we can do is try and convince the Muslims and Christians that we are all one human race. Religion should not divide us. When an Earthquake strikes it doesn`t distinguish between a believer and non believer, it pretty much just destroys anything in its way.

No to religious imperialism. Yes to one human race
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 4:34am On Jan 15, 2010
Nuclearboy, you are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshun River Goddess Possess A Beautiful Girl At Osogbo Festival (video) / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 / Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.