Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God (1737 Views)

AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / I Am No Longer A Theist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by ftechclass: 12:50am On Apr 11, 2017
By Lance Gry:

God' is an idea...a concept...a thought...imagination...an invention of the mind that humans use to behold the awe-inspiring brilliance of consciousness and the mysteriousness of the Universe.

We can observe and experience the Universe...expressed thru Nature. Science is the study of the Universe expressed thru Nature.

You can not prove a negative (without a fortified theorem) = You can not prove that a Grand Dreamer, or extra-terrestrials, or a matrix simulation, or a god/deity, or invisible entities (etc.) do not exist, if they do not exist.

But thoughts of these 'things' exist.
So, in one regard, they Do exist...in the mind.

We have a personal relationship with Imagination.

In the physical world...extra-ordinary claims require extra-ordinary, tangible, and/or verifiable Evidence.

I use the word 'Universe' in place of the 'God' concept. And I often view people who habitually use the word 'God' as people who were encoded by their parents or their culture to believe in something super-natural...based on insufficient evidence.

(religious) Faith is a euphemism for Superstitious Belief...where there is insufficient evidence.

People who use the word 'faith' (to describe their religious Belief) are effectively admitting that they do not Know. Therefore, they are disguising a quiet-admittance of Agnosticism.

However...(non-religious) Faith, Confidence, Trust, and Hope can be helpful and constructive.

Most religious people are merely using religion to engage in tribal connection...or to feel connected to a group. And some use religion to make money. Some use religion to gain a sense of purpose in life. Some use religion to sooth pain after a tragedy or loss. Some use religion to feel superior to others. Some use religion as a tool to lead others and thus exercise an imaginary 'need to lead'. Some use religion to manufacture confidence in sports and other activities. Some use religion as a restrictive mechanism to keep a person 'in-line'. Some use religion to psychologically dominate other people. And some use religion as an imaginary salve to mend a wound or scar...with the placebo-effect. But most people use religion in a tribal way...to feel connected to a group.

But superstition-based religion is fragmenting and diminishing rapidly. Fewer young people are not buying into it anymore...and they are walking away from it because they see how divisive, destructive, and delusional it can be.

'Sin' is also a human invention.
I prefer to use words such as greed, cruelty, and ignorance...rather than a superstition-loaded word like 'sin'.

Morality is learned. Moral humans strive for relatively peaceful, harmonious, equitable, and mutually beneficial paths/outcomes for others to flourish.

Morality influences behaviors that are based on reason, empathy, and helping others thrive.

Deistic belief is an ancient practice of attempting to describe the Universe.

Anthropomorphize - The attribution of human traits, emotions, and characteristics to non-human things or experiences. It is considered to be an innate tendency of the human mind.

The concept of 'God' is within the mind...which is within the Universe.

We are mostly made of only a few elements.

We are within the Universe...
And the Universe is within us✨

We not only ARE the Universe,
We create *IT* with our imagination and our intention)))°

°WE are the Universe experiencing ITself)))°

ps...I'm a former Christian missionary. I traveled to remote areas of this planet with 'the good news' (i.e. the faith-virus). I spoke about my religious 'faith' on television, newspapers, and other media. I've read the bible (by far) more than any other book on Earth.

I was an uber-devoted charismatic Christian...before I metaphorically woke up and free'd myself from the clutch of superstitious belief.

It was a lot of work to de-program layers upon layers of mental conditioning...tho I broke thru!!!

If any particular religious faith were true, there would be evidence of it everywhere.

Superstition-based religion (or belief in an imaginary friend or foe) does not help or serve anyone. It serves an illusion.

We can have non-religious faith (confidence, hope, trust), without religious faith...without learned superstition.

That's when the mysteriousness of the Universe and the brilliance of consciousness become even more awe-inspiring.

It's a Tremendous relief
to relinquish superstitious belief

ps...I have no problem whatsoever with people who still use the word 'God'...as long as they don't insert it into modern politics that effect all of us. We are all learning and growingsmiley

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by ftechclass: 12:52am On Apr 11, 2017
Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Wilgrea7, akintom, DoctorAlien, Everyone
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by DoctorAlien(m): 1:06am On Apr 11, 2017
Nonsense article. Loads of rubbish.

The first few words of the trash renders it worthy of no consideration. GOD is not an idea: the Cause of the universe is not an idea!

GOD is the eternal, uncaused, immortal, almighty First Cause.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by ifenes(m): 1:12am On Apr 11, 2017
DoctorAlien:

The first few words of the trash renders it worthy of no consideration. GOD is not an idea: the Cause of the universe is not an idea!

I expected you to say that. God is eternal, and uncaused right, so who are you?

By the way OP, that was beautiful !

4 Likes

Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by DoctorAlien(m): 1:14am On Apr 11, 2017
ifenes:

I expected you to say that. God is eternal, and uncaused right, so who are you?

A mere mortal who is just a creature of the Creator.

2 Likes

Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by ifenes(m): 1:17am On Apr 11, 2017
DoctorAlien:

A mere mortal who is just a creature of the Creator.

That's is who you will continue to be until you discover yourself. It is not a bad thing to feel inferior and powerless. I have been there before, I know how tiny you feel.

5 Likes

Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by pressplay411(m): 1:19am On Apr 11, 2017
You sir, got the Intel. Brilliant piece.
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by chukxie(m): 2:37am On Apr 11, 2017
ifenes:

That's is who you will continue to be until you discover yourself. It is not a bad thing to feel inferior and powerless. I have been there before, I know how tiny you feel.

I love learning because it is only way one can improve oneself, stimulate one's thoughts and shatter glass ceilings. I take it you have 'discovered' yourself. So could you enlighten me of the discoveries you've discovered since discovering yourself? It (they) might help someone here. Thanks.
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by Wilgrea7(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2017
ftechclass:
By Lance Gry:
hello... i don't usually respond to theist-atheist arguments but you're new here so I'll respond this once

God' is an idea...a concept...a thought...imagination...an invention of the mind that humans use to behold the awe-inspiring brilliance of consciousness and the mysteriousness of the Universe.
I'll take it that you're talking about the Judeochristian God... because there are many views of God... my view may not be the same as that of many Christians... so I'll hold my peace here

We can observe and experience the Universe...expressed thru Nature. Science is the study of the Universe expressed thru Nature.
science is a natural field.. it deals with only the natural..

In the physical world...extra-ordinary claims require extra-ordinary, tangible, and/or verifiable Evidence.

I use the word 'Universe' in place of the 'God' concept. And I often view people who habitually use the word 'God' as people who were encoded by their parents or their culture to believe in something super-natural...based on insufficient evidence.
like i said earlier, science is a natural field... if something “supernatural" happens, don't expect to get “natural evidence"... you can hardly ever get natural evidence for supernatural happenings... the supernatural is best experienced... its almost fruitless to teach it

(religious) Faith is a euphemism for Superstitious Belief...where there is insufficient evidence.

People who use the word 'faith' (to describe their religious Belief) are effectively admitting that they do not Know. Therefore, they are disguising a quiet-admittance of Agnosticism.

However...(non-religious) Faith, Confidence, Trust, and Hope can be helpful and constructive.
faith as you defined above, has to do with doctrines.

Most religious people are merely using religion to engage in tribal connection...or to feel connected to a group. And some use religion to make money. Some use religion to gain a sense of purpose in life. Some use religion to sooth pain after a tragedy or loss. Some use religion to feel superior to others. Some use religion as a tool to lead others and thus exercise an imaginary 'need to lead'. Some use religion to manufacture confidence in sports and other activities. Some use religion as a restrictive mechanism to keep a person 'in-line'. Some use religion to psychologically dominate other people. And some use religion as an imaginary salve to mend a wound or scar...with the placebo-effect. But most people use religion in a tribal way...to feel connected to a group.
not all religions are like that... I'll take it that you're talking of the abrahamic religion.

Morality is learned. Moral humans strive for relatively peaceful, harmonious, equitable, and mutually beneficial paths/outcomes for others to flourish.

Morality influences behaviors that are based on reason, empathy, and helping others thrive.
i agree... morality is learned... we came into the world blank... we came here to learn.. to develop

We not only ARE the Universe,
We create *IT* with our imagination and our intention)))°

°WE are the Universe experiencing ITself)))°
before i attempt to counter this view... i would like to know more about it and how you arrived at such a concision.
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by akintom(m): 7:51am On Apr 11, 2017
ftechclass:
Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Wilgrea7, akintom, DoctorAlien, Everyone

God is not only an idea, but a comedy of absurdities. The God idea has created the largest collection of moronic species, that not only poison their own self with hatred and idiocy, they progress to been murderer of every good ideas.

2 Likes

Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Wilgrea7:

science is a natural field.. it deals with only the natural..

like i said earlier, science is a natural field... if something “supernatural" happens, don't expect to get “natural evidence"... you can hardly ever get natural evidence for supernatural happenings... the supernatural is best experienced... its almost fruitless to teach it
I quite like your sincerity but I fully disagree with stuffs been supernatural.

Every supernatural events you think are natural but just that we haven't fully understood them.

Now, let me use my field of professionalism as an example.

While I was young, I was made to be believe that if you spat beside the roadside and anyone steps on it, you would have sore-throat.

The reason for sore-throat was unknown & sounded supernatural and as well looked like a mystery to me.

When I began to grow up, I came to realise it was as a result of Streptococcal infection.
The supernatural became natural.

Point two, the issue of Cholera, it was believed to be a captain of death as a result of supernaturals thing, with advancement in medicine, it was clear that, it's as a result of contaminated water, food etc.

Am sure you believe even Malaria was once supernatural.

I could go on listing supernaturals events that are now naturally understood

2 Likes

Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2017
Wilgrea7, I think you should read one of the Op article titled "IS GOD BEYOND SCIENCE"

https://www.nairaland.com/3734359/god-beyond-science-no
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Seun needs to implement Unlike button cos of comment from people like you

3 Likes

Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by ifenes(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2017
chukxie:

I love learning because it is only way one can improve oneself, stimulate one's thoughts and shatter glass ceilings. I take it you have 'discovered' yourself. So could you enlighten me of the discoveries you've discovered since discovering yourself? It (they) might help someone here. Thanks.

I realised a different perception to life from the one taught in the church. Firstly, I am a "Being" which is in continuous tense and there means I am "Eternal". I have discovered that God is my true identity, I am a part of the Infinit creation and this creation which is " within" me cannot be complete without me. The power to achieve everything is within me and so is in everyone.

When I feel stuck in a situation and feel helpless, it is a sign my belief is the stumbling block. All I need to do is to change that belief. How could that be possible ? I will explain. My problems are my creation,whether conscious or unconsciously created. I must have gotten a belief from somewhere, or developed one that says without money I cannot achieve a certain goal. That is a belief on its own. I need to change that in order to achieve my goal without money.

I will explain further: Physical reality is solidified Energy, or let's use the term " Matter". Energy moves from the state of Steam =water= Matter. Matter desolves when exposed to a higher frequency. Our emotions( Energy-in-motion) determine wherether we change or not. If you feel sorry for yourself or suffer from depression because of problems, you are not helping,because they are negative emotions that solidifies your problems. Positive Emotions helps you turn your "Matter"/ problems into malleable forms( liquid for of Energy) and then you see that you can actually solve this problem!

Now what you think you can't acheive becomes achievable because you are now in alignment with your true nature "Pure Energy" which you are. And at this state Matter is an illusion you can change how you wish. This is what Jesus was said to have taught his friends " you can move mountains" mountains symbolises " Matter"

I now understand that for me to change the world, I must change my mindset, because I am not in the world, but rather, the world is in me. I am the world I experience.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by Wilgrea7(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2017
adepeter26:

I quite like your sincerity but I fully disagree with stuffs been supernatural.

Every supernatural events you think are natural but just that we haven't fully understood them.

Now, let me use my field of professionalism as an example.

While I was young, I was made to be believe that if you spat beside the roadside and anyone steps on it, you would have sore-throat.

The reason for sore-throat was unknown & sounded supernatural and as well looked like a mystery to me.

When I began to grow up, I came to realise it was as a result of Streptococcal infection.
The supernatural became natural.

Point two, the issue of Cholera, it was believed to be a captain of death as a result of supernaturals thing, with advancement in medicine, it was clear that, it's as a result of contaminated water, food etc.

Am sure you believe even Malaria was once supernatural.

I could go on listing supernaturals events that are now naturally understood

yes... i agree... you made a valid point... but i think you misunderstood my definition of supernatural.... many people are made to think that the supernatural plane is somewhat far from the natural... to me, the planes are just like layers... let's say dimensions.... humans are 3rd dimension creatures and we just figured out that space is four-dimensional... plus some scientists studying dark matter have concluded that it acts on a “higher plane"..... here is a quote from a scientist talking about a 4d creature interacting with a 3d

So suppose he(4th dimensional creature) says hello to your 10 year old self, and quickly go to your 25 year old self and says hello again. In your perspective, it took 15 years to experience that, but for the 4D creature, it probably only took a second... or maybe 30 years if he decided to wait that long to say hello again. To him, our perception of time is something he can choose to experience whenever he desires.

the term “spiritual" makes people think of an entirely different unrelated plane to the natural... as you can see from the quote above, a higher dimensional/plane creature is not actually bound by laws that apply to the 3rd dimensional world... hence the saying “the supernatural is above the physical".... i like to think of the different planes in layers... some esoteric beliefs state that the planes are up to 7 or 10 whereby the creator is in the highest plane... my point is.... the term “spiritual" isn't unreachable... for me, spiritual means higher dimensions... i agree science can't yet hold on to higher dimensions.... i hope they get there someday... but even when they get there... they would term it "natural" because natural is a word for things that agree to the laws of science...each dimension has their own rules but they are not necessarily bound by the rules of lower dimensions... for example we believe nothing can travel faster than the speed of light... but scientists are seeing the possibility of dark matter(a higher dimensional particle) traveling faster than light... so if we actually one day advance to the stage where we can study higher dimensions and understand their laws, science would cover them as “natural" because it has understood a set of laws governing that dimension...
my point is... the “supernatural" is just a word used by men to refer to things outside their dimension or from your example, things not yet understood in their dimension... but when we get to understand these “higher dimensions" and the laws governing them, they become “natural"..
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by Wilgrea7(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2017
adepeter26:
Wilgrea7, I think you should read one of the Op article titled "IS GOD BEYOND SCIENCE"

https://www.nairaland.com/3734359/god-beyond-science-no

thanks... I'll check it out
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2017
Wilgrea7:

yes... i agree... you made a valid point... but i think you misunderstood my definition of supernatural.... many people are made to think that the supernatural plane is somewhat far from the natural... to me, the planes are just like layers... let's say dimensions.... humans are 3rd dimension creatures and we just figured out that space is four-dimensional... plus some scientists studying dark matter have concluded that it acts on a “higher plane"..... here is a quote from a scientist talking about a 4d creature interacting with a 3d

the term “spiritual" makes people think of an entirely different unrelated plane to the natural... as you can see from the quote above, a higher dimensional/plane creature is not actually bound by laws that apply to the 3rd dimensional world... hence the saying “the supernatural is above the physical".... i like to think of the different planes in layers... some esoteric beliefs state that the planes are up to 7 or 10 whereby the creator is in the highest plane... my point is.... the term “spiritual" isn't unreachable... for me, spiritual means higher dimensions... i agree science can't yet hold on to higher dimensions.... i hope they get there someday... but even when they get there... they would term it "natural" because natural is a word for things that agree to the laws of science...each dimension has their own rules but they are not necessarily bound by the rules of lower dimensions... for example we believe nothing can travel faster than the speed of light... but scientists are seeing the possibility of dark matter(a higher dimensional particle) traveling faster than light... so if we actually one day advance to the stage where we can study higher dimensions and understand their laws, science would cover them as “natural" because it has understood a set of laws governing that dimension...
my point is... the “supernatural" is just a word used by men to refer to things outside their dimension or from your example, things not yet understood in their dimension... but when we get to understand these “higher dimensions" and the laws governing them, they become “natural"..
Brilliant. We are on same frequency then....

Seriously, many theists on this forum should emulate ya style, knowledge without sentimental attachment.

You be brain guy.
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2017
What atheist don't know is that it takes much faith to be an atheist.

1 Like

Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2017
Junia:
How do you mean by the above "faith"?
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2017
adepeter26:
How do you mean by the above "faith"?
Now you don't know faith abi.
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2017
Junia:

Now you don't know faith abi.
Atheism and science does not entail faith

So I ask again, how do you mean by ya above response
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by Immorttal: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2017
ifenes:

I realised a different perception to life from the one taught in the church. Firstly, I am a "Being" which is in continuous tense and there means I am "Eternal". I have discovered that God is my true identity, I am a part of the Infinit creation and this creation which is " within" me cannot be complete without me. The power to achieve everything is within me and so is in everyone.

When I feel stuck in a situation and feel helpless, it is a sign my belief is the stumbling block. All I need to do is to change that belief. How could that be possible ? I will explain. My problems are my creation,whether conscious or unconsciously created. I must have gotten a belief from somewhere, or developed one that says without money I cannot achieve a certain goal. That is a belief on its own. I need to change that in order to achieve my goal without money.

I will explain further: Physical reality is solidified Energy, or let's use the term " Matter". Energy moves from the state of Steam =water= Matter. Matter desolves when exposed to a higher frequency. Our emotions( Energy-in-motion) determine wherether we change or not. If you feel sorry for yourself or suffer from depression because of problems, you are not helping,because they are negative emotions that solidifies your problems. Positive Emotions helps you turn your "Matter"/ problems into malleable forms( liquid for of Energy) and then you see that you can actually solve this problem!

Now what you think you can't acheive becomes achievable because you are now in alignment with your true nature "Pure Energy" which you are. And at this state Matter is an illusion you can change how you wish. This is what Jesus was said to have taught his friends " you can move mountains" mountains symbolises " Matter"

I now understand that for me to change the world, I must change my mindset, because I am not in the world, but rather, the world is in me. I am the world I experience.

Brilliant and qualitative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by luvmijeje(f): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2017
ps...I have no problem whatsoever with people who still use the word 'God'...as long as they don't insert it into modern politics that effect all of us. We are all learning and growing
Ps.......your right stop where my right begins. Who the heck are you to tell me not to insert my belief into politics? But you can insert your belief in no God into politics while I can't. The OP must have something wrong with his brain.
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2017
adepeter26:

Atheism and science does not entail faith

So I ask again, how do you mean by ya above response
Define faith abeg. Maybe you don't know what faith is.

1 Like

Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by Immorttal: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2017
We love how wilgrea7 lays out his arguements, he doesnt go batsh!t crazy about his religion, we love that.
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2017
Junia:

Define faith abeg. Maybe you don't know what faith is.
Visit ya bible to quote its definition. I don't want the excuses such as;
- "out of context"
-"You need the Holy Spirit
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by hopefulLandlord: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2017
luvmijeje:

Ps.......your right stop where my right begins. Who the heck are you to tell me not to insert my belief into politics? But you can insert your belief in no God into politics while I can't. The OP must have something wrong with his brain.

it seems you're not thinking straight

how can progress be made when Muslims are trying to insert their god into politics, Christians try to do the same and Pagans also don't want to be left out?

this would lead nowhere but chaos, war, battles, disagreements, vendetta etc with each party very sure their god wants them to do them (Moses, Mohammed etc) and before you know it someone like closet Shekau (I said like) becomes president, appoints his fellow boko haram as cabinet, wields power over everything and suddenly you can't criticise Islam and have your head on your neck

on the flip side, if we ignore god ideas (this is not a debate on the existence) when it comes to politics, follow evidence and try to look at things in a pragmatic and less biased way, progress is definitely going to be made

the person you quoted doesn't need to "insert" his belief in no gods into politics, its the religious that need to cuz politics in a secular nation already isn't subject to any god; inserting god only leads to Theocracy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by ftechclass: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2017
luvmijeje:

Seems you've got comprehension problems

1 Like

Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by ftechclass: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

how can progress be made when Muslims are trying to insert their god into politics, Christians try to do the same and Pagans also don't want to be left out?

this would lead nowhere but chaos, war, battles, disagreements, vendetta and before you know it someone like closet Shekau (I said like) becomes president, appoints his fellow book haram as cabinet, wields power over everything and suddenly you can't criticise Islam and have your head on your neck

on the flip side, if we ignore god ideas (this is not a debate on the existence) when it comes to politics, follow evidence and try to look at things in a pragmatic and less biased way, progress is definitely going to be made

the person you quoted doesn't need to "insert" his belief in no gods into politics, its the religious that need to cuz politics in a secular nation already isn't subject to any god; inserting god only leads to Theocracy
Thank you for this piece sir. A nice response
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by ftechclass: 11:03am On Apr 11, 2017
Junia:
Do not derail.

This piece is to shed light to some things and not to argue.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by luvmijeje(f): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

this would lead nowhere but chaos, war, battles, disagreements, vendetta and before you know it someone like closet Shekau (I said like) becomes president, appoints his fellow book haram as cabinet, wields power over everything and suddenly you can't criticise Islam and have your head on your neck

And in what way are they doing it now? Are we not running under the Nigerian Constitution?
Re: To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God by An2elect2(f): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2017
Have you no faith! Have you got a heart full of hatred for God! Have you no rest. Have you no love for us who have believed!

May God help your helplessness and unbelief.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Christ As A Tragic Hero / If You Think Jesus Is Not God, Come And Answer This Question / "I Am On Putin's Hit List" -ukraine- Based Pastor, Sunday Adelaje Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.