Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? (881 Views)

Man, His Baby Mama & Their 2 Sons Rock In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? by mamagee3(f): 3:48am On Apr 11, 2017
Hi all, what does it mean when a man wants to make you his baby mama?
Re: When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? by mylove4God(f): 4:06am On Apr 11, 2017
I don't know.. Ask the person below me
Re: When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 11, 2017
They say it involves some steamy stuff... Tu Face did his PhD on the topic.
And since the person above doesn't know, the person below me will have an idea.
Re: When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? by rheether(f): 5:31am On Apr 11, 2017
The person below is an expert in matters like this. I know he or she will have something cheerful to tell you.
Re: When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? by KevMitnick: 5:55am On Apr 11, 2017
Yes, thank you rheether. Op he wants to impregnate you first, you have a baby for him, before he ever even thinks of marrying you. Person below me should explain better.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? by falcon01: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
i would have explained but am our of puppets and crayons maybe the person below have got will explain.
Re: When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? by timmydavids(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
I will not like to explain one thing and d guys at the top will think of another thing, for dis reason i will refer u back to the guys at the top.
Re: When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? by Onliie(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
The person below me has a baby mama
Re: When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? by ibroh22(m): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
You lie,i am single and searching
maybe the person below me sha
Re: When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? by jojothaiv(m): 1:49am On Apr 15, 2017
All the moniker above me are pro in that field..
dash outta thread in a jiffy!
Re: When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? by tosomaju(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2017
The person above me seem clueless on the matter, but I'm sure the person below me is a retired baby mama with wealth of experience.
Dear "below me" we need your expertise here. Kindly help the op who is preparing to be a baby mama
Re: When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? by Fadman4real(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2017
Lie am a dude and I don't av a baby mama, the op just needs to go get pampers and other stuffs that the person below me would suggest.
Re: When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2017
Nairalanders... ojumo kan, ara kan (one day, one style)....

You don take style born new slang. Anyway since I didn't say anything related to the topic, the person below me may have a better contribution.
Re: When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? by olayinka96: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2017
I don't want to say smtin that is based on logistics... But I assure you that the person below me will help you out based on logistics..
Re: When A Man Wants To Make You His Baby Mama? by atilla(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2017
Simple. He wants u to change ur nairaland name to babymamagee

Please person below me should confirm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Tries A Machine That Simulates The Pain Women Feel During Labour... / A Piece Of Advice For The Ladies.. / I Went To Church With Someone I'm Crushing On...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.