Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Went To Church With Someone I'm Crushing On... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To Church With Someone I'm Crushing On... (891 Views)

600k For Someone I'm Dating. / I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To Church With Someone I'm Crushing On... by officialfysh(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
I meet these beautiful friend a month ago enroute Enugu, I started a conversation and she flowed; Amazingly she sounded friendly.... When we finally got to town she gave me her number and I promised to call... I became excited because my friends were just so Happy for me to have captured such a beautiful friend after much talk and thoughts that I could get snubbed.. I thought the follow up was going to be immediate but I had too many activities and I wouldn't want to get distracted, so I called her 4days after we meet and behold her response when she picked up was "plz tell me these is Fish" I became excited within me.. She said she has waited for my call for long and asked what happened..... As a G I won't tell her why i haven't called, I just told her my phone screen went blank that day we meet that I just got it fixed today, she believed tho..... So the follow up started, we talk and chat often and I started developing feelings for her but I'm yet make it know to her cuz we have not seen since after the day we meet... So these morning I was just on my bed wondering why I would not be going to church cuz am lazy, her call came in; she called to check on me,then in the course of the conversation I told what I was doing them she said how about if we both go to her church together, immediately I agreed,had my bath and went to church with her....
After service I took her to an eatery to relax and have got her lunch, but our conversation was Just mutual till we left each other....
My fear now is, can I still go ahead and tell her what and how I feel towards her? Have not really being at rest since I got back from church, I feel I have jonzed and that I didn't act as a guy Man..... Your views plz!!!
I
Re: I Went To Church With Someone I'm Crushing On... by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Went To Church With Someone I'm Crushing On... by iamJ(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
officialfysh:
I meet these beautiful friend a month ago enroute Enugu,
I
my view is the moment you carry ur broken English and say you like her, she will ignore you forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To Church With Someone I'm Crushing On... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
officialfysh:
I meet these beautiful friend a month ago enroute Enugu, I started a conversation and she flowed; Amazingly she sounded friendly.... When we finally got to town she gave me her number and I promised to call... I became excited because my friends were just so Happy for me to have captured such a beautiful friend after much talk and thoughts that I could get snubbed.. I thought the follow up was going to be immediate but I had too many activities and I wouldn't want to get distracted, so I called her 4days after we meet and behold her response when she picked up was "plz tell me these is Fish" I became excited within me.. She said she has waited for my call for long and asked what happened..... As a G I won't tell her why i haven't called, I just told her my phone screen went blank that day we meet that I just got it fixed today, she believed tho..... So the follow up started, we talk and chat often and I started developing feelings for her but I'm yet make it know to her cuz we have not seen since after the day we meet... So these morning I was just on my bed wondering why I would not be going to church cuz am lazy, her call came in; she called to check on me,then in the course of the conversation I told what I was doing them she said how about if we both go to her church together, immediately I agreed,had my bath and went to church with her....
After service I took her to an eatery to relax and have got her lunch, but our conversation was Just mutual till we left each other....
My fear now is, can I still go ahead and tell her what and how I feel towards her? Have not really being at rest since I got back from church, I feel I have jonzed and that I didn't act as a guy Man..... Your views plz!!!
I
telling lies on your very first phone conversation shows you're only after one thing.... Her punanii!

This your I began to fall in love with her thingy is just to deceive yourself and not us....go ahead, I won't stop you, do what you want with her...there's still time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To Church With Someone I'm Crushing On... by Greyworld: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamRaizo:
telling lies on your very first phone conversation shows you're only after one thing.... Her punanii!

This your I began to fall in love with her thingy is just to deceive yourself and not
us....go ahead, I won't stop you, do what you want with her...there's still time.

Indeed yu re "Razor", so sharp.
Re: I Went To Church With Someone I'm Crushing On... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Greyworld:

Indeed yu re "Razor", so sharp.
lol...it's raizo ooo grin

Crazy guy grin grin grin
Re: I Went To Church With Someone I'm Crushing On... by Greyworld: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...it's raizo ooo grin
Crazy guy grin grin grin
lol happy Sunday bro, DAT dude is jumping nai yu catch am.
Re: I Went To Church With Someone I'm Crushing On... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Greyworld:

lol happy Sunday bro, DAT dude is jumping nai yu catch am.
no mind am jare... It was easy to decode him nah, na from crush e dey take start nah grin grin

Happy Sunday you too my G, rain much, so I dey house dey chat since I don't turn single lol.. How your side?
Re: I Went To Church With Someone I'm Crushing On... by Greyworld: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamRaizo:
no mind am jare... It was easy to decode him nah, na from crush e dey take start nah grin grin

Happy Sunday you too my G, rain much, so I dey house dey chat since I don't turn single lol.. How your side?

welcome to d club bruv. Single Guys Forum . its been sunny here all day BT av been indoors.
Re: I Went To Church With Someone I'm Crushing On... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Greyworld:

welcome to d club bruv. Single Guys Forum . its been sunny here all day BT av been indoors.
thanks buddy smiley

I can focus on more important now I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Cheat Few Weeks To Wedding / I Must Have Sex With Every Man That Propose To Me First / Bedroom Life: 15 Things Men Wants In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.