Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" (20200 Views)

Gambari: I Report Only To The President, Not The Public / You Can Be My Minister But Not Governor Again, Buhari Tells Kogi’s Yahaya Bello / Delta 2019: Pat Utomi Will Make A Good 'economy Adviser' Not Governor - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by juman(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2017
All politicians desire to be president.
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by KingLennon(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2017
When you were the Governor, how many of your manifestos did you accomplished? See your mouth
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by rozayx5(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by momentum85(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by NNVanguard(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2017
No doubt every Nigerian with basic qualification as stated in the constitution have a right to such desires.

Only time will prove and the electorates will decide.
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Lakebeyin(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2017
Go for it theft... wayray
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by tayo200(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2017
OK...we don hear BTW today is my birthday...show some love, my people..
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Tobicrystal(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2017
This man makes me laugh.....anyway it is just a wish and anyone can wish for that .....Like I wish one day Dangote will have to consult me before be makes some business decisions .....

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by ajalawole(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2017
yourexcellency:
Ordinary village like Imo you are struggling to rule, how then can you manage the affairs of Nigeria?
bro i tell u, he should never even dream of such cheesy
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Brisleypat: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2017
philpwresh:

http://t.guardian.ng/news/what-fits-me-is-president-not-governor-says-okorocha/
Lol even if he fits in, we don't need all this old men again. I think the youths need to start looking in that direction. I mean young and vibrant youths tho
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Sweetnik22(f): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by obiezed: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2017
philpwresh:

As proper Mbano man,all I can say is
Otuocha,lekwa ishi mgbaka.
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2017
philpwresh:

Did I hear him said he would not contest with Muhammed Buhari in 2019? That's a big joke. We are tired of Buhari's government oooo
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by FUSS: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2017
philpwresh:

Na wa o! this man still dey talk self. well na him get his mouth sha!
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by meekmera: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2017
For your mind, make u go there go the shout "my people my people, intimidating my people"
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Toniblaq(f): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2017
Person wey never fit arrange state finish na a whole nation him wan jump put. Please someone should wake him up from his slumber. President ko..... President nii.
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by davidif: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2017
NNVanguard:
No doubt every Nigerian with basic qualification as stated in the constitution have a right to such desires.

But INEC rules prevent them from achieving those desires.
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by GraceEzeh(f): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2017
Dis man sha....
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Intrepid01(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2017
So it's all about PERSONAL INTEREST....I still can't understand the phrase...."what fits me" ......like what the fvck does that mean?
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2017
BigBelleControl:
I used to believe this guy was a good presidential material but his auditioning as a governor has left more to be desired. From what I've read of him, he would be a catastrophic president.
Don't always believe what ever you read online or on newspapers. Rochas is actually performing very well though with a few short comings. Visit Imo and see things for yourself, I did and my perception about rochas changed for good.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by morbeta(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2017
Mumuest governor ever!!!
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Nnamdd1(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2017
What fits you is hot slap back to reality, not President.
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by hadaydhollarpo(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2017
If Rochas becomes the President then his wife will handle the Finance ministry porfolio just as she is now a chairman of a crucial c'ttee
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Omonigeriarere: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:
Okorocha the 419 governor wants to be president? Even his wife will not vote for him to be president. He will sell us to the north

Because you are always available for sale when money is on ground.

I wonder how OBJ defeated Ojukwu in his own state and LG when he had a shot at Presidency: Ojukwu even has 3 number of votes in Bayelsa.

Igbos and hypocrisy!
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2017
Splashme:
Rochas will make a much better president than the Daura-dullard Buhari.

But, Nigeria has much better materials than the likes of Rochas.

you can't govern the smallest LGA in your state. Now you are blabbing about being qualified to be the president of nigeria. with all due respect to your office but utter disrespect to your person, i dare to tell you sir that you are a monumental failure. The imo pple are not happy with you. the gods of the land have cursed you. restitution is all that is required of you this minute.
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by wyzoe: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2017
Delusions of grandeur
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by iKnowevents(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2017
What I heard;

What fits me is to steal in trillions, not in mere billions.
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by RALPHOW(m): 8:35am On Apr 11, 2017
OKOROCHA IS THE GREATEST DECEIVER I EVER SEEN AFTER SATAN
HE DECEIVED EVERYBODY WITH HIS PHILANTHROPIST SECONDARY SCHOOL
VOTED AS GOVERNOR ONLY TO DISCOVER HE IS EMPTY UPSTAIR, CORRUPT AND VISION-LESS MAN
DESTROY THE ENTIRE STATE, THOUGH I AM NOT A PDP MAN BUT IF ANYBODY DESERVE
PRESIDENTIAL TICKET FROM
SOUTH EAST, THEY ARE: NGIGE / PETER OBI / OBIANO
SOUTH SOUTH: DONALD DUKE (HIS PERFOMANCE IN CROSS RIVER STATE IS SECOND TO NON)
SOUTH WEST: PROF OSINBAJO / FASHOLA

I PRAY ONE OF THESE MEN BECOME THE NEXT PRESIDENT AFTER GMB MY MAN

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by 2bam: 8:36am On Apr 11, 2017
what fits you is president of naija,and for the fact that buhari is going to contest come 2019 u rochas will not contest with him meaning you are making us know the fact that buhari is coming back come 2019....
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by pahen1991: 8:36am On Apr 11, 2017
na traditional prime minster fit u no be only president. I know ur going for senate by 2019.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by jtwest(m): 8:37am On Apr 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin a man who can't properly wear a boxers should not claim an agbada will fit him well. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Affirms The Proscription Of IPOB / Newsnew Minimum Wage: Why Nigerian Workers May Not Get Demand – APC Chieftain / Governor Adeleke Votes In Ede, Commends New Electoral Act (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.