Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend (6706 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by waleski(m): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2009
, yawns over discussed topic sad,
puskin:

This topic needs no thinking.
Once its your babe, my guy has to be in front while the babe sits at the back.
. . . . but if na wifey, guy she must dey front nah. Haba!!!!
true talk if na babe back if na wife, men she shuld be in d front seat end of discussion
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by mamagee3(f): 12:22am On Dec 31, 2009
This post is confusing, I think your Girlfriend should sit at the front. tongue
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by puskin: 1:17am On Dec 31, 2009
mama-gee:

This post is confusing, I think your[b] Girlfriend should sit at the front[/b]. tongue

Indeed. angry angry
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Digriz(m): 6:29am On Dec 31, 2009
Ur boyfriend
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by TonyK2(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2009
Of course I'll let my gf sit, not my friend. My girl will be the one marrying me, not my best friend and my best friend must understand this. If she/he doesnt understand this, than he/she is not fit to be my best friend.
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by iyapony(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2009
@ Tonye-t

even though you might have known your best friend longer than your girlfriend, when you are with her she should be your main concern. if a seating issue arises, your girlfriend should feel entitled to that front seat, and your best friend should be able to understand that.
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by dammieey: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2009
Tonye-t:

Bro, for real, like for real you choose your Gf(ebonyeyes) for your dude, is she dat ~~~, HMMM i wonder what the broda will be thinking at the back seat. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

u dont know what ur saying @all
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by Scottx(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2009
As for me my friend should sit at the front seat cos this is the car she always be at the front seat. She should leave the front seat for him for that once in a while day.
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by GL(f): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2009
i think it doesn't really matter as long as you don't think your GF isn't as important as your friend. i guess you should let whoever would be offended sit in front. usually it would be the girl as guys tend to be loyal to one another and don't take offense with little things like this. i would be okay with my BF sitting with his friend in the front as long as i'm secure in the relationship. it's only if he starts to treat me like i'm not important, or if the friend is staying for a long time that i'd get uneasy.
Re: Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend by ginky: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2009
@RAVENZORD -lol,so should both the gf and bf start running to be the first to enter?                               @poster-Personally,I  think,d gf is supos 2 stay in d front.pls,dont get me wrong.Am nt sayn it because am female. I jus feel it's common sense although I wont mynd @ all if d reverse is the case in my case. Lyk what a previous poster said, even if d gf stays @ the back,she needs to feel respected and not belittled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station / Sexiest/most Handsome Nairaland Men! / Possible Reasons Why Nigerian Men Marry Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.