Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived (17122 Views)

Poll: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived?

Jesus Christ: 51% (29 votes)
Mohammad: 39% (22 votes)
Paul: 0% (0 votes)
Isaac Newton: 3% (2 votes)
Leonard da Vinci: 5% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Most Influential Man Ever On Earth / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years / You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2010
Abu Zola:

Yeah, read this_

'say (O Muhammad to mankind) ,'if you really love Allah follow me' Quran 3:31
Whats wrong with ur thinking? I asked for miracles reported in d quran as done by mohammad&u posted nonesense.Give me supernatural miracle like restoring a blind sight
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by AbuZola3(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2010
Whats wrong with ur canal brain mr duro shade.

QURAN is the word of Allah and not Muhammad. For reported miracles go to hadith.

Show me where jesus said he is God, mr duro shade
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2010
Abu Zola:

Whats wrong with your canal brain mr duro shade.

QURAN is the word of Allah and not Muhammad. For reported miracles go to hadith.

Quran is indeed word of "allah" or word of mahammad.
So which is more superior? Word of "allah'(quran) or word of men(hadith)?
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by AbuZola3(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2010
Answer my question, why pretexting due, lol
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2010
Abu Zola:

Answer my question, why pretexting due, lol
quran or hadith which did mohammad say shd be obeyed most?
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by tunnytox(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2010
Quran was sent to the earth from heaven/hell through a special astronaut seen/received only by the master con man himself Mohammed  grin grin grin if you believe in quran then you'll believe anything including the stories of dog and tortoise, alo o alooo
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2010
tunnytox:

Quran was sent to the earth from heaven/hell through a special astronaut seen/received only by the master con man himself Mohammed  grin grin grin if you believe in quran then you'll believe anything including the stories of dog and tortoise, alo o alooo
How could any1 sensible biliv d quran.I told d dude to show me in d quran how many dead mohammad raised to life&he led me to d hadith.So more confusion hadith&quran which is superior? Abuzola
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by AbuZola3(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2010
Why are you confused, where did jesus say 'i am God'
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2010
Abu Zola:

Why are you confused, where did jesus say 'i am God'
I will show u,but first ans my ques on hadith&quran
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by AbuZola3(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2010
What are you scared of
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by TrueSeeker(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2010
@Abuzola
u always dodged questions and brought irrelevant issues to cover up.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2010
@trueseeker, u never seek anything o, continue seeking and you shall inshaAllah find,

mind you Abuzola never evade questions, is just that the topics has been dealth with severally,and if he still want,he can finish you,its just that my ABUZOLA is on break for you guys worshippers of deadgod,cross,mary,ghost
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by TrueSeeker(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2010
@uplawal
its just that my ABUZOLA is on break for you guys worshippers of deadgod,cross,mary,ghost
How dare you?
Me, a worshiper of deadgod? No, My redeemer is alive. and my God is eternal, from time indefinite to time indefinite he is Almighty God. Jehovah is his name.

worship Mary? cross? ghost? no count me out.

Though it is true that you worshiped black stone in Kaaba, or why do you turn to Kaaba in your salat. stone worshiper.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2010
@trueseeker,we have dealth with that ever since,so dnt go there
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 03, 2010
Prophet Muhammed (SAW)
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by TrueSeeker(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2010
uplawal:

@trueseeker,we have dealth with that ever since,so dnt go there

When? Where? How?
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Joagbaje(m): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2010
1 am the greatest man ever!
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by AbuZola3(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2010
Muhammad is the greatest man
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

Muhammad is the greatest fool
The greatest terrorist that ever lived.When he was dying in d arms of ayesha,he said may 'allah curse d jews' d greatest terrorist
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by AbuZola3(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2010
*ignored*
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by TrueSeeker(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2010
@abuzola
why ignored? or don't you know that mohammad said so?
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2010
dnt ur elija cursed little children just for mocking him,and ur biblical rascal jesus curse fig tree only just because it dnt produce fruit,imagine, so youre here blabbing as usual that Muhammad(pbuh)cursed the person that wants him dead
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Abuzola1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2010
uplawal:

dnt your elija cursed little children just for mocking him,and your biblical rascal jesus curse fig tree only just because it dnt produce fruit,imagine, so youre here blabbing as usual that Muhammad(pbuh)cursed the person that wants him dead

cool
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2010
Jesus Christ showed us the better way to please God and to get into heaven.

Jesus saves. Muhammad killed.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Abuzola1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2010
Jesus left the world, there was chaos. 400 yrs later the bible was compiled, kai
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by GODSON2009(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2010
without looking at mirqacles that jesus christ did simply look at both mohammad and jesus christ in their natural personalities.

mohammad was an infamous armed robber
he killed in cold blood,he was a paedophile and serial hedonist,he had a very low moral standing to the extent of snatching his own step son's wife just because the guy and his wife were having marital issues.

after all the blood shed and evil he did,he dis inherited his wives because they were female.

the most evil he did is being the first of many jihadi warriors and causing the emergence of terrorists we have had in the present day,

jesus christ was selfless and generous he never thought of just himself even though he could have lived an easy and luxurious life he chose to deny himself luxuries of life,even though like mohammad he led thousands of people including 70 disciples who would die for him if he commanded them to he never took that opportunity to waylay and rob innocent travellers like mohammad did.

when he was arrested and one of his disciples cut off the ear of his tormenters,he restrained him unlike mohammad who commanded wholesale looting and killing e.t.c

now you tell me who is the greates of them
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Abuzola1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2010
'many of the people of the scripture (jews and christians) wish they could turn you as unbelievers after you have believed, out of envy from their ownselves even after the truth has become manifest to them. But forgive and overlook, till Allah brings His Command. Verily, Allah is Able to do all things' Quran 2:109
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by TrueSeeker(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2010
Abuzola !:

'many of the people of the scripture (jews and christians) wish they could turn you as unbelievers after you have believed, out of envy from their ownselves even after the truth has become manifest to them. But forgive and overlook, till Allah brings His Command. Verily, Allah is Able to do all things' Quran 2:109
When will allah bring forth his command? allah is able to do all things but fail to do all things. What a poor rendering!
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Abuzola1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2010
Patiently wait, wallayi i pity u
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2010
Abuzola !:

Patiently wait, wallayi i pity u
I pity mohammad who was a liar+deceiver.
ishaq:323 'i am d best of plotters,i deceived them with my guile.
Mohammad was quoted above,no wonder muslims re deceitful
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Abuzola1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2010
The foolish moderator won't ban toba for insult but if i retaliae i become a target of it. May Allah destroy ur joy amin kun fa kum
Re: Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2010
Some things are comprehensible
few things are mystifyingly unfathomable

i can't be bothered by mere mortals
i can ideally reach greater heights too

what can be more puzzling than trying to figure an almost unsolvable puzzle, almost unsolvable to mere mortals

a lion can meet a wounded lamb, an incapacitated lamb, but if it spares it, thats analytically fathomable

but i just can't seem to figure how an extremely powerful being, Jesus, culd endure the worst human humiliation
but he still loves them passionately, ardently
thats a very deep reality if you really think of it

we can't rightly measure greatness by  common intrinsic values
it abounds with us, all around us and we are used to it
but
if we can just step out of our bounds, and lift away the veil,
then we can absolutely see things with the piercing eyes of an eagle
and understand so many obvious and undoubted truths, one of which is

JESUS IS THE GREATEST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't / Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm / Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.