Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? (2106 Views)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by oluwasma(f): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
well, like the saying goes.. "different strokes for different folks" but on my part I will prefer to propose with a ring because I feel it adds more spice to the whole drama and girls love drama and attention... grin Lol... I trust my Nigerian brothers... More than 50% of us will not even propose... Infact in many cases, it's the girl that will be asking the guy, when are you coming to see my parents grin Lol
welcome SmellingAnus....awhhhh thats so sweet. Of course we ladies love the drama and attention and funny enough there are some ladies that dont like it sha. very few though. So where have you been?
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Emodeee:

oyin, let me see your pretty face na.
No carry me play o angry no be you tell me say you get something serious to tell me and I send my contact to you, you no do watin I tell you but you want see my ugly face angry
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by oluwasma(f): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
rednuth:

hehehe.. seriously I think propsoing with a ring in nigeria has ending earlier.. now u must propose with car or something more valuable bt nt only ring o, ladies nowadays I fear dem thats y I dey single since cheesy . dey will keep disturbin u ehn
welcome rednuth, u can propose with a car o if you have the money but it seems dat ring has significance sha o. Somehow its more romantic with a ring. Dont u think so?
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by oluwasma(f): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Emodeee:

oyin, let me see your pretty face na.
I see you @ Emodee...
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:34am On Apr 12, 2017
oluwasma:
welcome SmellingAnus....awhhhh thats so sweet. Of course we ladies love the drama and attention and funny enough there are some ladies that dont like it sha. very few though. So where have you been?
been around, most times I need to see a mention before I show up grin

1 Like

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:35am On Apr 12, 2017
ogorwyne:

hey
hello baby
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:34am On Apr 12, 2017
rednuth:

hehehe.. seriously I think propsoing with a ring in nigeria has ending earlier.. now u must propose with car or something more valuable bt nt only ring o, ladies nowadays I fear dem thats y I dey single since cheesy . dey will keep disturbin u ehn

wink im single too

1 Like

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Emodeee: 5:49am On Apr 12, 2017
Oyind17:
No carry me play o angry no be you tell me say you get something serious to tell me and I send my contact to you, you no do watin I tell you but you want see my ugly face angry

oyin don vexcheesy. i just dey reserve mode ni, nor worry i go tell you. just wanna see your pretty face noni. mayb you should use it as profile picture or you send it to my mail.

1 Like

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by oluwasma(f): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

wink im single too
hehehehehehehehe u want to collect car
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2017
oluwasma:
hehehehehehehehe u want to collect car

grin

Car and house ooo...and not to mention a ring with a rock that so big like a tumor wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by oluwasma(f): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Car and house ooo...and not to mention a ring with a rock that so big as tumor wink cheesy
lol..I second that...
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by rednuth(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
oluwasma:
welcome rednuth, u can propose with a car o if you have the money but it seems dat ring has significance sha o. Somehow its more romantic with a ring. Dont u think so?

hehe true..sori for late reply here- went for a short trip

1 Like

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by rednuth(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

wink im single too
oh nice .. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's On Your Mind Right Now? / 7 Criteria For A Successful Marriage Or Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog / 12 Signs That You’ve Found "The One"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.