Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) (6229 Views)

Pu§§i Wanna Kill THis MEN (PHOTOS) / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by rosalieene(f): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Abortions:
ARE U new ON NL...?PLS ASK UR BF IF HE DOESN'T KNOW ME already..NA ME B NL PATRON ASK SEUN
Is that your highest achievement?
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by marisdgreat(f): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Abortions:
AND DEM GALS LOVE ME LIKE KILODE..WHENEVER THEY SEE ME THEY CRAVE TO TALK TO ME LIKE KILODE,..AM NT SHOWIN OFF JUST LOOKIN 4 D BEST REMEDY TO MY PREDICAMENT I DON SUFFER TO MUCH THEIR EYES ALL OVER ME LIKE EFE PLS MY FRIENDS WAH DO I DO 4 GALS 2 STOP LIKIN ME?EVEN IFFAH MESS DEM DEY LIKE KILODE??..ahh AM tired JOR! Pls HELP...

PICTURE LOADING...(37%)
your mouth dey smell
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by Abortions: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
marisdgreat:
your mouth dey smell
UR DP IS DIRTY GO N WASH
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by Abortions: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
rosalieene:
Is that your highest achievement?
YESSIR WHR YUR OWN MR MAN?
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Hahahahaha, nairaland sef.
. U are lucky, paulkillerman like you; u passed his likeness score... Cute!! kiss

1 Like

Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by marisdgreat(f): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Abortions:
UR DP IS DIRTY GO N WASH
hahaha e pain am
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
jodha pls ur opinion is needed here grin
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by Abortions: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
marisdgreat:

hahaha e pain am
e PAIN ME SAY U B DIRTY GYAL..STOP DISGRACIN NL GALS PLZ
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by Lionessza(f): 5:01am On Apr 12, 2017
Abortions:
if U QUOTE ME AGAIN I GO BLOW U

Lol blow me? How
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by Jodha(f): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2017
lefulefu:
jodha pls ur opinion is needed here grin

Lol... This one is far gone...

1 Like

Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2017
Jodha:

Lol... This one is far gone...
...wetin we go do na grin

Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by cybriz82(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2017
Abortions:
YESSIR

true true u no well walai..woman askd u question u say yes sir...
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by adorablepepple(f): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Defaramade:
Ma'am you got zero chills grin
Lol
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by Victornezzar: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
won't blame u sha
y won't u post dis rubbish wen a data plan is just 2k
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by GodblessNig247(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Amarabae:
Hahahahaha, nairaland sef.

Hi
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by youngbelieve(f): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
#still observing#
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by emmaitive(m): 6:52am On Apr 15, 2017
better run for ur lyf oo..at the end of things like this is always destruction
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by TapDance: 6:53am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2017
adorablepepple:
Are you suffering from halitosis
bae dis one weak megrin
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 15, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Hmmmmm op y u covered your mouth with your palm?hmm smellymouth spotted. grin
lol he's a brother to smelly anusgrin
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by Loyalblak007(f): 6:59am On Apr 15, 2017
Indeed
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 15, 2017
cybriz82:

true true u no well walai..woman askd u question u say yes sir...
wen d weed he smoked was from Oshogbogrin
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by RichlyOBS(m): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2017
this is the guy Rihana is dying for.... wow
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 15, 2017
konjishild:
lol he's a brother to smelly anusgrin
Hehehehehehe i seee
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by adorablepepple(f): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2017
konjishild:

bae dis one weak megrin
Lol
Re: And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Hehehehehehe i seee
as a mara ov farts #wehdone magrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Mama Regrets Breaking Up With An Ex / These Ladies & Their Massive Boobs Were Guests At Oritsefemi's Wedding / He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.