Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Lagos@50: This Woman Wants Fashola To Be Nigerian Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos@50: This Woman Wants Fashola To Be Nigerian Next President (951 Views)

Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour / Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Maryland Wears New Look Ahead Of Lagos@50 Anniversary (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos@50: This Woman Wants Fashola To Be Nigerian Next President by StreetTV: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
An encounter with a woman that wants a former Lagos State Governor, Fashola to be Nigerian next President.

Post your comment below.

www.streettv.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeHM6rQdpY

Re: Lagos@50: This Woman Wants Fashola To Be Nigerian Next President by Boscojugunu(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
I totally agree with her
Re: Lagos@50: This Woman Wants Fashola To Be Nigerian Next President by 1Rebel: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
Considering his recent performance(s) in the power sector, I think the scammer should be jailed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos@50: This Woman Wants Fashola To Be Nigerian Next President by Khd95(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
While ur ineffectual dundi hero who spent 6yrs,achieving nothing tangible should be left alone abi,wehdon sir
Re: Lagos@50: This Woman Wants Fashola To Be Nigerian Next President by adorablepepple(f): 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Shoro niyen
Re: Lagos@50: This Woman Wants Fashola To Be Nigerian Next President by brandonobi(m): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
Boscojugunu:
I totally agree with her
yes o
Re: Lagos@50: This Woman Wants Fashola To Be Nigerian Next President by ozoebuka1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
Boscojugunu:
I totally agree with her
when last did you see electricity?
parable of the talent/minas should be used in judging fasholas case.

1 Like

Re: Lagos@50: This Woman Wants Fashola To Be Nigerian Next President by ozoebuka1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
brandonobi:
yes o
your type is the reason y Nigeria will never b great, everything you do, u attach sentiment to it. You shouted Yes o because you are Yoruba abi?

1 Like

Re: Lagos@50: This Woman Wants Fashola To Be Nigerian Next President by brandonobi(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
ozoebuka1:
your type is the reason y Nigeria will never b great, everything you do, u attach sentiment to it. You shouted Yes o because you are Yoruba abi?
my surname is obi as u can c above, wat does me saying yes have to do with anything?
Re: Lagos@50: This Woman Wants Fashola To Be Nigerian Next President by ozoebuka1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
brandonobi:
my surname is obi as u can c above, wat does me saying yes have to do with anything?
Your name is inconsequential here. you saying Yes has everything to do with the topic. Why support the woman's opinion and tomorrow now you will start shouting Nigeria will b great again while all you've done is vote based on sentiment, mtchew.
Re: Lagos@50: This Woman Wants Fashola To Be Nigerian Next President by brandonobi(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Your name is inconsequential here. you saying Yes has everything to do with the topic. Why support the woman's opinion and tomorrow now you will start shouting Nigeria will b great again while all you've done is vote based on sentiment, mtchew.
k, I'm sorry if I offended u with saying yes, let's start on a fresh note, hope u can accept that, its all I can offer smiley
Re: Lagos@50: This Woman Wants Fashola To Be Nigerian Next President by ozoebuka1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
brandonobi:
k, I'm sorry if I offended u with saying yes, let's start on a fresh note, hope u can accept that, its all I can offer smiley
Lol cheesy ... are u sure u are a Nigerian? You were expected to retaliate with a post filled with anger and self defense... kudos bro.
Re: Lagos@50: This Woman Wants Fashola To Be Nigerian Next President by brandonobi(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Lol cheesy ... are u sure u are a Nigerian? You were expected to retaliate with a post filled with anger and self defense... kudos bro.
pfft, anger is too tiring, y fight wen u can avoid it, its just DAT simple grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is The Northern Region The Most Civilised In Nigeria? / Buhari's Survival In Aso Rock: The Bitter Truth! / Bloody Commotion As Angry Tinubu Blows Hot, Speaks Out On Buhari’s Incurable Sic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.