Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,074 members, 7,867,074 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Husband Stages Own Arrest To Extort Money From Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Stages Own Arrest To Extort Money From Wife (572 Views)

Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React / Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Stages Own Arrest To Extort Money From Wife by nazzyon(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Husband stages own arrest to extort money from wife

By Newsdesk with agency report

The husband of a Saudi woman was arrested by police after he staged a dramatic attack scenario to force wife to pay one million Saudi Riyal, a news site said on Tuesday.

The police in the Red Sea city of Jeddah said they received a call for assistance from a woman who informed them that two men forced their way into their home, holding a gun and a knife and claimed they were wearing explosive belts.

The two held the husband, an Arab national, and threatened they would kill him unless his wife agreed to pay them the ransom.

The police rushed to the address provided by the woman, who made secret call, and arrested the two “kidnappers” after overcoming their resistance,” the news site said.

http://www.theguildng.com/?p=29431
Re: Husband Stages Own Arrest To Extort Money From Wife by pbethel: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hhmmm
Re: Husband Stages Own Arrest To Extort Money From Wife by sisisioge: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin grin grin
Sicko husband
Re: Husband Stages Own Arrest To Extort Money From Wife by dprincedej(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2017
I remember when one idiot girl arrested me. I called my wife and she paid some of the money.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Agrees To Take Juju To Save Marriage – What Do You Think ? / Destiny Killer / After My Mom Died, Drinking Made Me Feel Closer To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.