Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News (6692 Views)

Amotekun: IPOB Commends South-West Governors, Blasts Ohanaeze, Others / Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) / Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by bantudra: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Notasyouthink:
You see this is why I look down on people like you because of the way your​ like reasons you people don't know how to think outside the box.... Let me ask you a question, if you want to marry the girl of your dreams and your father becomes a stumbling block maybe​ because of reasons best known to him will that make you to abandon the girl? Who are the elders by the way? Why do you dummies always think that our leaders must pilot this struggle? Can you be a leader without followers?

You said nobody is forcing us to stay in nigeria this is where you lie I mean if what you said is true, then why is your president and the whole of you Nigerians fighting Igbos both on media and everywhere because of their struggle for bia4ra?
And let me tell you SS is among.

look down on me...why shouldnt people like me look down back at you??....you think you are something better than us??...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by Notasyouthink: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
bantudra:

look down on me...why shouldnt people like me look down back at you??....you think you are something better than us??...
Yes am better until you and your likes starts reasoning like humans.
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by Notasyouthink: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
omenkaLives:
Oga, you are an ipob yoot and not an igbo; get that into your head. cheesy

And you are an IGBO hater get that into your head too.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by bantudra: 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
BiafranPound:
omenka the demented Hausa Fulani monkey, why don't you go and fight Fulani men in your state?

ipobian noisemaker.......do you think the world will respect you when you always play the fool...??...

your leader was caught in a brothel with prostitutes...you think the world respects someone like kanu??..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by CarlosTheJackal: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
omenkaLives:
I'm not Igbo but got much love for them. What I wouldn't touch with a mile long pole is an ipob piglet. Scum of the earth I tell ya. Igbos feel mighty embarrassed by them because they tend to always make it appear as though their actions are endorsed by Igbos in general. cheesy

These are the same people that said they wouldn't mind killing their mother if she took a picture with Buhari. Now tell me if that is a beast at Igbo man would wanna be associated with. cheesy
Keep walking aimlessly on ipib thread while fulani herdsmen run riot in your community

1 Like

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by bantudra: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Look at this animal that is suffering from dementia tongue tongue

go hug a palmwine tree.. tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by bantudra: 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
lets make something very clear to ipobians:

we nigerians will defend nigeria no matter what....

you rubbish nigeria abroad,we will rubbish ipob abroad too.....
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by bantudra: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
lets see how long it takes before turkey backs off and ridicoul una...

nigeria is 50% muslims...lets see what turkey want to say about that after they see the videos and comments from ipobians against muslims...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by Notasyouthink: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
bantudra:

go hug a palmwine tree.. tongue tongue
No!! You are the one to do that not me because the way this bia4ra of a thing is paining you and likes is beyond me grin grin
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by bantudra: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
biggest haters of muslims in the world want to have muslims as allies now...you ipobians must be kidding me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by PDJT: 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
bantudra:
lets make something very clear to ipobians:

we nigerians will defend nigeria no matter what....

you rubbish nigeria abroad,we will rubbish ipob abroad too.....

Nigeria has no image to rubbish. Thanks to the Internet, the world can see for themselves.

I'm an Igbo man, and I stand with IPOB & their quest for Freedom of Biafrans.
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by bantudra: 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Notasyouthink:
No!! You are the one to do that not me because the way this bia4ra of a thing is paining you and likes is beyond me grin grin

be biafran,i dont care...but that biafra on nigerian soil is a no no...thats invasion...thats declaration of war!!!...
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by bantudra: 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
PDJT:

Nigeria has no image to rubbish. Thanks to the Internet, the world can see for themselves.

I'm an Igbo man, and I stand with IPOB & their quest for Freedom of Biafrans.

we have no image and biafrans have none either....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by Ikeg: 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Damn this thread truly pain the urhobo wannabe, bantudra and the Benue igbo hater omenkaLives.

The well known Igbo hater and rejoicer when igbos gets killed is now claiming to "love igbo but hate ipob yoots". Somehow he became the voice of igbo grin grin.

Tomorrow now when asked reasons of their consistent obsession, they'll claim they don't care about Biafra.

Anyway, I hope this news continue to pain you hateful lots wellu wellu!!!! tongue

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by bantudra: 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
una can either stop now or we take this to the next level....

go create your biafra in another country...but in nigeria it will never happen....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by bantudra: 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ikeg:
Damn this thread truly pain the urhobo wannabe, bantudra and the Benue igbo hater omenkaLives.

The well known Igbo hater and rejoicer when igbos gets killed is now claiming to "love igbo but hate ipob yoots". Somehow he became the voice of igbo grin grin.

Tomorrow now when asked reasons of their consistent obsession, they'll claim they don't care about Biafra.

Anyway, I hope this news continue to pain you hateful lots wellu wellu!!!! tongue

how far... grin...

look,,,that area in the east is not biafra....nigeria created it and called it south east...ojukwu had no rights to do what he did..

where were you as nigeria got independence in 1960??...why didnt you shouted biafra then??....the hausas and yorubas would have gladly separated from you back then..and forget the south south...we none igboid tribes want nothing to do with biafra...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by Notasyouthink: 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
bantudra:

be biafran,i dont care...but that biafra on nigerian soil is a no no...thats invasion...thats declaration of war!!!...
You said you dont care if am a biafran there you lie again because I always see you in any thread that has to do with IGBO or bia4ra. You see why I look down on you? So you don't know that before nigeria bia4ra was?
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by bantudra: 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Notasyouthink:
You said you dont care if am a biafran there you lie again because I always see you in any thread that has to do with IGBO or bia4ra. You see why I look down on you? So you don't know that before nigeria bia4ra was?

i realy dont care if you want to call yourself biafrans now...am just telling you,you can not declare a nation in nigeria...

no nation in the world would accept that in their area...why should nigeria accept it??...??

imagine california declaring a nation in america just like that..you think the americans would just accept it because they practice democracy??...stop dreaming...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by PDJT: 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
bantudra:
biggest haters of muslims in the world want to have muslims as allies now...you ipobians must be kidding me....

-The amount of time you and your likes spend on degenerating this Biafra movement could be better spent on solving your country's numerous challenges, like providing food and water for those dying in your IDP camps.

-Nigeria will never succeed as it is; wish those who want to seek their self-determination well, or better still remain passive.

-Stop trolling IPOB, it makes it really obvious you're implicitly begging Biafrans to remain "Nigerians".
If you & your family can't survive without Biafrans, then say it let the Devil be shamed.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by bantudra: 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
call una selfs biafrans if its gives una pleasure but declaring a nation in another nation is declaration of war!!!...

ipob is a useless organization...they suppose to know that....

is turkey going to fight nigeria and give you biafra??....how??...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by PDJT: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
bantudra:

we have no image and biafrans have none either....

So why keep working yourself up over Biafra matters, rather than use your time to develop a positive image for your beloved Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by bantudra: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
PDJT:

-The amount of time you and your likes spend on degenerating this Biafra movement could be better spent on solving your country's numerous challenges, like providing food and water for those dying in your IDP camps.

-Nigeria will never succeed as it is; wish those who want to seek their self-determination well, or better still remain passive.

-Stop trolling IPOB, it makes it really obvious you're implicitly begging Biafrans to remain "Nigerians".
If you & your family can't survive without Biafrans, then say it let the Devil be shamed.

so i should just keep quiet while you rubbish nigeria day and night??...limit your agitation to facebook and twitter....

i never go facebook or twitter..but as soon as you land on nairaland,you are in enemy territory...

nairaland has too much patriots....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by Notasyouthink: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
bantudra:

i realy dont care if you want to call yourself biafrans now...am just telling you,you can not declare a nation in nigeria...

no nation in the world would accept that in ther area...why should nigeria accept it??...??
Don't say you don't really care when you know you are lying. Let me ask you when did nigeria came into existence and who created it?

And who said we can not declare a nation in nigeria I hope it's not you because am not seeing you as a human since you don't know that nigeria is not the first country that is going to divide and it is not going to be the last.
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by PDJT: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
bantudra:

so i should just keep quiet while you rubbish nigeria day and night??...limit your agitation to facebook and twitter....

i never go facebook or twitter..but as soon as you land on nairaland,you are in enemy territory...

nairaland has too much patriots ....

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by bantudra: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Don't say you don't really care when you know you are lying. Let me ask you when did nigeria came into existence and who created it?

And who said we can not declare a nation in nigeria I hope it's not you because am not seeing you as a human since you don't know that nigeria is not the first country that is going to divide and it is not going to be the last.

we created it..and your parents as well.....we took over what was here and kept the name...we could have changed the name if we wanted,but we didnt..even the igbos agreed back then to nigeria....

none of my business...the south south want nothing to do with biafra...
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by dunkem21(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
omenkaLives:
Even igbos offline agree ipob has been such a huge source of embarrassment to them. grin

After much shame, some miserable ataché by Force LiePob yoots decided to unfollow me. Meanwhile they could be acting unaffected and pretending to be strong in the face of everyone. .

Check out the difference between the followers now as against a week ago.. grin grin grin grin

So, you're the one ..Omenka.

No wahala, welcome back.
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by bantudra: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
PDJT:

thats why we follow you around day and night...are we getting lesser??....we are growing by the day and calling you people all types of names...
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by bantudra: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
where is pachukwudi sef...
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by Notasyouthink: 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
bantudra:

we created it..and your parents as well.....we took over what was here and kept the name...we could have changed the name if we wanted,but we didnt..even the igbos agreed back then to nigeria....

none of my business...the south south want nothing to do with biafra...
Who are the "we" that created it? Are you sure you are a human being? So we are now lugard? Chai!! Kanu was right after all indeed nigeria is full of animals and savages.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years / Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men / ₦20 Million Bribe To Bandits: Lai Mohammed Speaks, Says It's Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.