Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,385 members, 7,864,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Is It Right For A Married Lady To Live In The Same Compound/street With Her Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Married Lady To Live In The Same Compound/street With Her Ex? (453 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Married Lady To Live In The Same Compound/street With Her Ex? by marvelck: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Is it right for a married lady to live on the same street or in the same compound with her ex boyfriend? Will you ever be comfortable having that kind of proximity with an ex boyfriend? Especially if he was the one that broke your heart.. I know a lot of girls won't like such at all...And not a few girls would prefer never to come in contact with any of their ex again...so as to not to make an old wound...fresh again!

Re: Is It Right For A Married Lady To Live In The Same Compound/street With Her Ex? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hmmmm it's okay provided say na just dat street get house for the whole lga/state
Re: Is It Right For A Married Lady To Live In The Same Compound/street With Her Ex? by Freewoman(f): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Hmmmm it's okay provided say na just dat street get house for the whole lga/state

What in a situation where your ex is living in your husband's brother house cross to you, you will quit the house and the marriage because of your ex, ex means ex, show must continue,

(1) (Reply)

#speakingfromexperience - Fitnessdoctor / Yeah I'm Back / Do You Agree With My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.