Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

#speakingfromexperience - Fitnessdoctor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #speakingfromexperience - Fitnessdoctor (454 Views)

Fitnessdoctor Help Me Out Before Somebody Go Die / Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) / When Was The Last Time You Visited Fitnessdoctor's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#speakingfromexperience - Fitnessdoctor by FitnessDoctor: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel your favorite Health Blogger...

As from tomorrow I will begin posting consistently on my blog and giving out free health ebooks (which are for my subscribers only)...

I will cover everything from personal fitness, sexual health, fat loss and gain, and overall health... Like my hastag #SpeakingFromExperience..

This is not just your normal health blog.. It covers my experience, research and things I have confirmed to be true.. and everything written there is what I know about health and looking sexy...

This blog is for those who want to look good, live good and feel good everyday of their lives. Join me to take care of your most priceless possession.. Your body.

Here is a little description of my blog and you will be seeing some spicy posts on my blog as from tomorrow.

What is this Blog About?

Good health is all about looking and feeling good, attractive and healthy.

In this blog I share all my health secrets and experiences backed up with research to make sure your get 100% sure health information that can change the way you live and think in an instant.

Health is more than just saying you feel alright, it is about looking in the mirror and telling yourself you look great.

Just take a look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself

Is it possible for me to live up to a 100 years with the way I live my life?

Your answer will depend on how healthy, you are at the moment and how healthy you want to be.

Join me to take care of your most priceless possession. Your body. You deserve to look good, to remain healthy, to look attractive and to live long.

Everything I share on this blog, including my free health ebooks (which are only for my subscribers) and my articles are based on my experience with health issues.

I have created my own hashtag #SpeakingFromExperience. So I am not just blabbing here and you can hold me accountable for anything I say.

Right now I specialize in making people look good, feel good through health and fitness..

Why not join me and lets bring out the best in you.

Subscribe TODAY https://page.co/v9dY

Follow me on Social Media

instagram.com/paulfitnessdoctor
facebook.com/newsphases
twitter.com/paulsamuel6055

You can also have a chat with me and share health issues and I will give you 100% free advice....
Re: #speakingfromexperience - Fitnessdoctor by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Are you a doctor?
Re: #speakingfromexperience - Fitnessdoctor by hibiscus76(f): 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
Are you a doctor?
me exact thoughts too
Re: #speakingfromexperience - Fitnessdoctor by FitnessDoctor: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Are you a doctor?

No.. I am a fitness trainer....

what about you?

cc: hibiscus76
Re: #speakingfromexperience - Fitnessdoctor by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

No.. I am a fitness trainer....
what about you?

cc: hibiscus76
Like Kemen abi cheesy?
Re: #speakingfromexperience - Fitnessdoctor by FitnessDoctor: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Like Kemen abi cheesy?

Yeah.... although more handsome... grin grin grin grin
Re: #speakingfromexperience - Fitnessdoctor by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Yeah.... although more handsome... grin grin grin grin
Hahaha, well I'm an economist.
Re: #speakingfromexperience - Fitnessdoctor by FitnessDoctor: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Hahaha, well I'm an economist.

I see..

Then you must be enjoying life.. even in the recession

(1) (Reply)

. / Serious Minded Only / Ladies And Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.