Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Moving To America, Great Investment. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To America, Great Investment. (8006 Views)

Man Sleeping On A Moving Truck In Abuja / Nigerian Doctors Moving To Canada - Let's Meet Here! / Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by malel1: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

How much is that?
That's 4.8million
Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by malel1: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2017
When I see people trying to discourage people from travelling, I see those people as been mischievous.
There is no way u migrate to a country legally go to school there, and make ur grades. and u wont make it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by salford: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2017
malel1:
When I see people trying to discourage people from travelling, I see those people as been mischievous.
There is no way u migrate to a country legally go to school there, and make ur grades. and u wont make it.

Not true.lol. There are lots of citizens of developed countries with good grades, local accent and knowledge, plus university education that can't find good jobs in their country too. There are graduate citizens working in minimum wage jobs in mcdonald or walmart wage. Witnessed it in England and Canada. Success anywhere in the world takes the grace of God..

I also dont think anyone is discouraging him on this thread. He came here to pick peoples brain; hence, there would be different opinions and advice. Even people that have never been outside the shores of naija would tell him how americans live..lol.. its left for him to check the merits and demerits of the venture he is about to embark on.

If he has given it a good thought, then he should leave, but it's also good for him to know that the greener grass at the other side is a result of lots of watering.

10 Likes

Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by SirWahl1: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I am an American by birth with Nigerian parents. If that's your goal, go for it. I have seen a lot of Nigerians in Chicago land who are very successful and I know two who are millionaires. Keep your hope alive and the sky is the limit. Do not listen to any doom Sayer.

Bro I sent you a mail please respond

1 Like

Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by justwise(m): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
malel1:

This comment here shows how little you know about what you are talking about.

To start with..studying in US will cost you more than 4.8M naira which is about $12K plus.

A lot of people have this mind set that one must make it if you travel abroad, this is narrow minded and shortsighted thinking.

As somebody who has been a way for more than 10yrs now i can honestly tell you that you have no clue about what you are talking about.

Not everybody that travels abroad end up 'making it'. So you need to think long and hard before making the initial huge financial and time investment to start afresh in a foreign land

7 Likes

Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by brugge007(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
bro, I suppose dash u chieftaincy title for this piece
Lucasbalo:
I am an American by birth with Nigerian parents. If that's your goal, go for it. I have seen a lot of Nigerians in Chicago land who are very successful and I know two who are millionaires. Keep your hope alive and the sky is the limit. Do not listen to any doom Sayer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by lionlee216(m): 3:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Interesting. Follow your dreams. You will realise those discouraging you live abroad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by brugge007(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2017
na wetin dey always suprise me pass be dat...
lionlee216:
Interesting. Follow your dreams. You will realise those discouraging you live abroad
Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2017
Someone that can save 200K a month is contemplating relocating as an investment? So it is true that some people's village kindred are pursuing them to their downfall, there's nothing I won't see on nairaland
Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by hok4u(f): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2017
Pidgin2:
Someone that can save 200K a month is contemplating relocating as an investment? So it is true that some people's village kindred are pursuing them to their downfall, there's nothing I won't see on nairaland

Try read the op post again, read before jumping to conclusions,its obvious you didn't read before you comment.Shalom

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by Benekruku(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

Try understand his point

Speeddial:
Saving 200k monthly after every expense from January next year is my dream. I have sat down to reason, and saw that this won't be feasible in 10years if I remain in Nigeria.

So I came up with moving to the US as an investment I should make. According to my research I found that the minimum wage in the States is $10 per hour, that means if I work 10 hour each day I will earn 950,000 naira in a month.

Now my dream can be achieve with ease, I need advice from people who live in the US.
Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by gbeduman: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
If this is an exam u have failed. Don't always be in a hurry to say rubbish thinking its funny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by NONNYG: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2017
austino677:
2 yrs tourist visa hmmmmm shocked who go give u
Trumpgrin
Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by NONNYG: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2017
bobot:
guys please i have 700k which country can you recommend for hustle . Thank you
United Arab Emirates
Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by austino677(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2017
justwise:

This comment here shows how little you know about what you are talking about.

To start with..studying in US will cost you more than 4.8M naira which is about $12K plus.

A lot of people have this mind set that one must make it if you travel abroad, this is narrow minded and shortsighted thinking.

As somebody who has been a way for more than 10yrs now i can honestly tell you that you have no clue about what you are talking about.

Not everybody that travels abroad end up 'making it'. So you need to think long and hard before making the initial huge financial and time investment to start afresh in a foreign land
well lemme travel first.. ... .
Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by lionlee216(m): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
austino677:
well lemme travel first.. ... .

Lol, you are funny but i like your courage
Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by pat077: 4:47am On Apr 21, 2017
bobot:
guys please i have 700k which country can you recommend for hustle . Thank you
ivory coast
Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by berry5: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hello,

As an investor, you can invest here and start making a good daily living incomes money from this great legit website company http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php where you can make big source of incomes from the comfort of your home without trading risk.

This how this company work, You buy your virta stock from this modern company at the current market price and sell when the price value of a virta stock rise up to make your instant profit with them.

This modern company does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make good daily incomes from this company platform as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet. every day.

Visit and register with the company here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php and test their trading platform with just one dollar to earn your first profit from their market to see how great their trading platform work.
Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by Babyvet: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Speeddial:
Saving 200k monthly after every expense from January next year is my dream. I have sat down to reason, and saw that this won't be feasible in 10years if I remain in Nigeria.

So I came up with moving to the US as an investment I should make. According to my research I found that the minimum wage in the States is $10 per hour, that means if I work 10 hour each day I will earn 950,000 naira in a month.

Now my dream can be achieve with ease, I need advice from people who live in the US.

Point of correction minimum wage is not $10 per hour, it varies from state to state . It can be higher or lower.
Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by willsonzzy: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
I have been saving ever since I saw this post in 2017,i really need to relocate,but my fear is based on deportion if that eventual happens I'm cool,i believe with what I have now I will start my preparation next year.
Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by segzyndpep(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
queendoreez:

In the words of Lupita Nyong'o... "Your dreams are valid".

Don't listen to people who will discourage you from your dreams. Make a plan and stick to it. Best of luck.

Making similar plans for the EU.

Where in EU?
Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by rayzornaija(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
This was posted in 2017 bro did you ever make it to America? If so, let us know about your journey so far

1 Like

Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by NairaLuck: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
That's true o, 3yrs ago
Re: Moving To America, Great Investment. by vhuqnl(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2020
salford:

its crazy i tell you. I have seen alot in Canada due to their recent popular immigration programs.
I mean, what can make people working in places like mtn, nlng, shell, E&Y e.t.c resign their appointment in Nigeria to start afresh with survival jobs in the bitter Canada? i mean survival jobs like security, cashier at malls and fastfoods shops, care aid assistants e.t.c Is Nigeria that bad?
If you dont have a job in naija or barely surviving, it's understandable.
oh pls keep quiet

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-border Operations To Commence 2021, Says Immigration Boss / 'we Have Removed Our Old Aircrafts' - Kabo Air / Photo ID Card In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.