Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? (4997 Views)

Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? / Ladies, Which Guy Would You Rather? / Girls Which Guy Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2010
Gabry:

pc guru

Siena

MrbrownJAY

steve49ja

jay bee

chamotex

Dual Core

chipmunkey

timmfikk

Phemour

Sam Milla

gosh. . . There are infact too many guys with a good personality ooo

grin See somebody with a positive mindset.
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ebila(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2010
michelin89:

We don't have nice guys here. Only cyber broke arses like Sauron, david, Eldee, Ogidi, 4play, etc. . . tongue tongue tongue
Oooooooouuuuuuuccccccccccccccchhhhhhhh!!!!
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by jenibayo(f): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2010
Everybody, as far we are one. I think every guy in nl is de best personality.
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Abekeade08(f): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
My vote goes to Justwise.
He seems like a nice man and he is just as wise as his username.
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sweetpie23: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2010
jenibayo:

Everybody, as far we are one. I think every guy in nl is de best personality.
DUH
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2010
my hollandis babe kiss
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sweetpie23: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2010
THE AMAKA:

my hollandis babe kiss
thought you said that already undecided God we are tried of hearing his name whoever he is grin grin grin
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Moyola(f): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2010
Guy wiv good personality? Yezz. . .loadz of dem on here!
Guy wiv best personality? . . .  undecided tongue
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2010
seriously why did you respond to me? so what if i posted it before, i can post 100 times if i like,na your business? or is that other thread still biting you? fool. grin
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by WAVixen: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2010
I know the thread talked about guys with the best personality, which to me is relative. But in all honesty the guys on the forum aint bad at all.
The ladies/ girls/ lasses/ broads/ women are entirely a different kettle of fish!!! Rude as can be, superiority rights over what I dont know, and outright bitchiness!!!
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2010
chiogo:

LMFAO, Hollandis is sexy ke?  undecided

girl you have not seen hollandis, the guy is fine sha, real talk, and a wonderful personality to go along with it.  kiss
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by chiogo(f): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2010
THE AMAKA:

girl you have not seen hollandis, the guy is fine sha, real talk, and a wonderful personality to go along with it.  kiss
Hmm ok oo, but wonderful personality? uh uh, I remember him from '07. But whatever grin
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by honeric01(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2010
uhm, personality? as in? nairaland personality i guess undecided
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Igwe9(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2010
IMHO, what people depict on here are exactly what they are, the worst of us outside this faceless world is being monitored by the existence of the law-and-order, physical combat and so on,thus would not be fully exercised for the fear of the consequences. so, those with great personalities on here would definitely triple that in the real life.

regards,
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by chamotex(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2010
Mukina2
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Pweety4me(f): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2010
honeric01:

uhm, personality? as in? nairaland personality i guess undecided
Hehe u have a point there. . . cool tongue
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2010
Chiogo
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2010
ibkaye:

Chiogo
LOL, the second person to say that. grin
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by hax: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2010
chiogo:

OMG! You were not supposed to see that.

All Ibk's fault angry tongue
huhwhat?

What you on about? lol

I agree. You're the guy with the best personality on NL. tongue
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by chiogo(f): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2010
hax:

huhwhat?

What you on about? lol

I agree. You're the guy with the best personality on NL. tongue
[s]You're not supposed to know I'm a man. Now I can't get with you lipsrsealed Or maybe I can[/s]

And you're the girl with the best personality. smiley
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2010
@ topic
1. hollandis.  kiss (he's a changed man, well at least for me anyway. lol)
oya die! tongue
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On Jan 11, 2010
Ogidiboy has the best personality. tongue
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by calabaman(m): 1:01am On Jan 11, 2010
wat about me?, dnt i have any fans?, jeeeeez i don suffer
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by SEFAGO(m): 2:52am On Jan 11, 2010
So I read five pages of this thread painstakingly looking for my name- but it was absent. I think it was a mistake? Don't y'all think so?
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 11, 2010
No, you're like a loser. A lovable loser tho. But still not enough tongue
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by calabaman(m): 7:05am On Jan 11, 2010
but i have no fear, u people will soon see the light
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by johnnygan(m): 7:15am On Jan 11, 2010
Geez
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sjeezy8: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2010
ibkaye:

Chiogo

Great minds think alike wink
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by ebila(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2010
FL Gators:

No, you're like a loser. A lovable loser tho. But still not enough tongue
Talkin' bout personality! undecided
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2010
ebila:

Talkin' bout personality! undecided
Did I skip you? undecided
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Pweety4me(f): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2010
I wish i could get 2 meet each Nl guy individually and get 2 know dem like a skip date or wateva they call dem. . . smiley
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:04am On Jan 12, 2010
mama-gee:

Ogidiboy has the best personality. tongue

Good to see you back from Your little ban. I was like that were they thinking when the banned a whole mama gee angry angry

***insult*** angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What A Shameful Impression Abt Nigeria And Nigerian Girls / Why Men Cheat On Loyal Women / I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.