Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? (5075 Views)

Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? / Ladies, Which Guy Would You Rather? / Girls Which Guy Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Mannylex(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2010
My pick would be tkb417 and Accopen.
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by THEAMAKA1: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2010
after thinking "long and hard" the only person i could come up with was hollandis.
final answer: hollandisĀ  grin kiss
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by 190: 1:41am On Jan 04, 2010
have any of u guyz tot of pc guru

very cool guy

xcept the fact that too much igbo smokin fit make am mistake him mama call her officer
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by H2O2: 2:03am On Jan 04, 2010
lol
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 04, 2010
The best personality posters are those that dont argue.
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by H2O2: 2:52am On Jan 04, 2010
Emzybrown:

lmao, we all do grin grin

anyways, like I said spikedcylinder is the man with the best personality.
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sweetpie23: 3:32am On Jan 04, 2010
Emzybrown:

name one who do not grin grin grin
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by johnnygan(m): 4:20am On Jan 04, 2010
But ofcuz i don't argue LOL, still i don't consider myself the best. Humility matters
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 04, 2010
dont know, because as soon as you compliment any of them, the person does a complete 180 degree turnaround and morphs into something else.
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Jcob(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2010
Yicob
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by tkb417(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2010
Mannylex:

My pick would be tkb417 and Accopen.
hahaha
u got it wrong

i can be as good as the best but as bad as the worst. . . .

debosky n Accopen grin
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Pweety4me(f): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2010
I miss my Ogidi Boy Swag dat his gurl has stealed him away from me. . . embarassed angry cry kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by marocguy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2010
Hmm. I'll come bk wit some nominations
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2010
tpia.:

dont know, because as soon as you compliment any of them, the person does a complete 180 degree turnaround and morphs into something else.
haha that is why I don't contribute to these sort of thread
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2010
^^ I thought it was only me they were doing it to.

anyway, nothing spoil. Life is too short for me to start losing sleep over faceless internet bots cheesy
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2010
tpia.:

^^ I thought it was only me they were doing it to.

anyway, nothing spoil. Life is too short for me to start losing sleep over faceless internet bots cheesy
Lmao grin
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Outstrip(f): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2010
Fhemmy and OgidiBoy probably because they remind me of my little brother. The rest of them all I can say is oh boy LOL
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by harakiri(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2010
The best male personality on NL goes to :

mccloud224 and harakiri
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by 190: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2010
190 and pc guru

expect that pc guru smokes Igbo and 1 day i pray he shouldnt see his mom and call her OGA OFFICER
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sweetpie23: 2:55am On Jan 08, 2010
why are you naming yourself?
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Gabry(f): 2:59am On Jan 08, 2010
pc guru

Siena

MrbrownJAY

steve49ja

jay bee

chamotex

Dual Core

chipmunkey

timmfikk

Phemour

Sam Milla

gosh. . . There are infact too many guys with a good personality ooo
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by sweetpie23: 3:00am On Jan 08, 2010
so much undecided
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 08, 2010
I know who has the best persona [, ] , also closed to the best is Kitaun. Goshh, I lurf dat dude.
LOL Na real crazy maniac grin grin
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by oyinda3(f): 3:51am On Jan 08, 2010
lol i like fhemmy as well. but that boy like food no be smallĀ  cheesy

trust gabry to list all the guys on NL as "the best"
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 08, 2010
Outstrip:

Fhemmy and OgidiBoy probably because they remind me of my little brother. The rest of them all I can say is oh boy LOL
Agree grin
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:01am On Jan 08, 2010
Outstrip:

And you remind me of m big sister who's always knocking me on the head for no reason cry cry cry and telling on me to my parents ever time I'm late from school angry angry
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 08, 2010
Jarus
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by beejaei: 4:11am On Jan 08, 2010
Only one answer: THE ONE AND ONLY AJANLEKOKO. The guy is a phecking legend!
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 08, 2010
We don't have nice guys here. Only cyber broke arses like Sauron, david, Eldee, Ogidi, 4play, etc. . . tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:03am On Jan 08, 2010
michelin89:

We don't have nice guys here. Only cyber broke arses like Sauron, david, Eldee, Ogidi, 4play, etc. . . tongue tongue tongue

I'll be graduating in 2 years then I'll get me a good job and make good money then you won't be calling be a broke arse. You just wait first, then when I see you I'll just act like I don't know you.
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:04am On Jan 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

I miss my Ogidi Boy Swag dat his gurl has stealed him away from me. . . embarassed angry cry kiss lipsrsealed

I missed you too cry cry cry
Re: Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 08, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I'll be graduating in 2 years then I'll get me a good job and make good money then you won't be calling be a broke arse. You just wait first, then when I see you I'll just act like I don't know you.

Na so everybody dey talk!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex / Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? / Heartbroken Man Shares Screenshots Of Chat With His Girlfriend Who Broke Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.