Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (79808 Views)

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by ebukaOtika(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Crapy post coming from
A Crappy poster with a
Crappy mindset!!
How do you know all these when your boobs are just like lemon limes?

Crab crab everywhere.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
now I see why you're jealous, you do begi begi e no give you abi? grin You ask am for 20k and he no fit prove him acclaimed worth, you come take am up grin

Or wait hope say he no disqualify you base on say "Boobs, Ass" ? ; D
beg? Its a bloody joke on him, he lied he has 18,000,000 and he was caught, he tried to cover it up and was caught again, and point of correction i never beg and i dont relate with male nairalanders they're all immature, they'll always use anything they have against you when things don't go thier way, i once posted my account balance here but i took it down because its childish, had it been you saw it, you'd know i cant beg btw i hate cyber beggars

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
veeman559:

Nice write up. BT dis information is it for ur fellow girls or for us guys? Co's I am trying to undstnd y dis post. R trying to make dos wit big boobs sad or r u trying to say d attention dey command is not worth it? To balance d equation u shld ve offer some solution for them. Any for me extra big boobs dnt attract me one bit so pls not al guys r attracted to such load dat is nt attractive wen undressed.
trying to show guys that not all that glitters is gold and girls wirh big boobs wish they have small and perky boobs smiley
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by shinarlaura(f): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Shinarlaura lipsrsealed

Hahahaha. Problem have started.

I wish I had big boobs
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

I wish I had big boobs
problem started when you didn't reply pm tongue
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Venom247: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
beg? Its a bloody joke on him, he lied he has 18,000,000 and he was caught, he tried to cover it up and was caught again, and point of correction i never beg and i dont relate with male nairalanders they're all immature, they'll always use anything they have against you when things don't go thier way, i once posted my account balance here but i took it down because its childish, had it been you saw it, you'd know i cant beg btw i hate cyber beggars
Can you just stop posting shiit already? You are seriously annoying to be candid. Are you not the same broke ass idioot who could not afford to replace a worn out cap hence posted a picture of herself putting on a cap with faded inscriptions?

Shut the crap up!!! reading your comments annoys me. Jeez!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
grin KeepTheMillionsBae grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by shinarlaura(f): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
problem started when you didn't reply pm tongue

Lol. Ok let me check
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Venom247:
Can you just stop posting shiit already? You are seriously annoying to be candid. Are you not the same broke ass idioot who could not afford to replace a worn out cap hence posted a picture of herself putting on a cap with faded inscriptions?

grin i didn't post the cap because i couldn't afford a new one, i posted because i want to, and if you have common sense you'd know i dont care if you're annoyed or not, am i the one who's pained or having heartache? I'll keep commenting so you'd die of hate already

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Odikwa serious o grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Venom247: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
grin i didn't post the cap because i couldn't afford a new one, i posted because i want to, and if you have common sense you'd know i dont care if you're annoyed or not, am i the one who's pained or having heartache? I'll keep commenting so you'd die of hate already
What is there to hate about? Is it your face that always wanna make me puke or your low mental capability?

The fact is what it is and nothing can change it. You are just a lowlife teenager who comes online to feel funky. Dolt!!

12 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by deathstroke(m): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
It's about to go down *

*tananana* grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FTBOY: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
pains? i doubt. i've asked a pregnant woman if she felt the weight of her baby and her answer was no. i guess the same should apply to oversized boobs too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Coward hiding behind a 10days old account.. Troll undecided Tag your main if he sure for you undecided

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Funlordmaniac(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Venom247:

grin grin grin

My god!

3 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
trying to show guys that not all that glitters is gold and girls wirh big boobs wish they have small and perky boobs smiley

Ok undstd. Me like small,average n medium but extra is a no. But is there no way they can reduce d size? May b u cn help them wit sme tips
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
A
shinarlaura:

I wish I had big boobs

Abeg urs is very ok and beautiful me like them. No come spoil ur fyn. Shape wit one extra load ooo abi u did nt read. D side effec?

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FTBOY: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
TSOM:
Erm, Missy, your assertions are valid but it isn't going to make men crave big boobs any less than we always have since intelligent beings were created. We like boobs, we love bigger boobs. That's it and there's no changing for any reason.
not me.

i love em just about a handful. wink

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by shinarlaura(f): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
veeman559:
A

Abeg urs is very ok and beautiful me like them. No come spoil ur fyn. Shape wit one extra load ooo abi u did nt read. D side effec?

Hahahahahaha.

Anyway thanks
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
veeman559:

Ok undstd. Me like small,average n medium but extra is a no. But is there no way they can reduce d size? May b u cn help them wit sme tips
breast reduction operation
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Venom247:
What is there to hate about? Is it your face that always wanna make me puke or your low mental capability?

The fact is what it is and nothing can change it. You are just a lowlife teenager who comes online to feel funky. Dolt!!
ban is calling grin hello mynd44, this guy has a problem with himself
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Amarabae(f): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Some people here need to grow up, why attacking the op? Umuazi ebenile.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
18 million for account ooo, have you heard davido's song IF? grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy booboo u have been seeking my attention for months lmao , can u pay?
I neva wink u done pull cloth cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy booboo u have been seeking my attention for months lmao , can u pay?
I neva wink u done pull cloth cheesy cheesy cheesy
see? He has started another crazy daydreaming, how far with your imaginary life and your imaginary millions naw cheesy

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
see? He has started another crazy daydreaming, how far with your imaginary life and your imaginary millions naw cheesy
doing somtin good , need aid for ur people?
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Venom247:

cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Amarabae:
Some people here need to grow up, why attacking the op? Umuazi ebenile.
ur braids are older than many people here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oyinprince shocked shocked

What brought you outta literature section? grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
ban is calling grin hello , this guy has a problem with himself
why do u always run to mods? Tot u were perky cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
why do u always run to mods? Tot u were perky cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
always? I dont want my moniker to go down for this, hes using an alternate, common sense should also tell you why I'm avoiding tbe fight by running to the mods
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
doing somtin good , need aid for ur people?
nah save yourself from poverty first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Optional Amazing Ways To Tell A Girl You Love Her So Much / Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.