Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Wow!see Art By The Best Nigeria Graffiti Artist Osa Seven ,the 3rd Pic Is Amazin - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wow!see Art By The Best Nigeria Graffiti Artist Osa Seven ,the 3rd Pic Is Amazin (705 Views)

Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival / African Time: Seven Places Or Events You Should Never Attend Late / Wow! See How This Beautiful Girl Celebrated Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!see Art By The Best Nigeria Graffiti Artist Osa Seven ,the 3rd Pic Is Amazin by kinstar112: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2017
[Osa Okunkpolor who is also known as “Osa Seven” is a Urban GFX and Graffiti Artist, with an enthusiasm for recounting stories utilizing contemporary Art.

Art By The Best Nigeria Graffiti Artist Osa Seven

Furnished with his stencils, shower paint, epoxy, varnish, paper, and sheets, he disturbs spaces that permit him express his innovativeness. Osa’s work ranges from pictures of notable characters, to grand pictures, mark outlines, theoretical art, and tribal craftsmanship plans that interest to the human feelings. Osa tends to doodle on anything he can lay his hands on, as his meandering pen is always tingling to recount a story.

Osa has stated on his Instagram page saying that;

A couple of days ago, I announced that the Lagos State Government had commissioned me to create a monument. Today, i would like to invite you to join me on this journey as my team and I capture Lagos and the beautiful structures/installations that mark time.
Welcome to @theekotag #LagosState #Ekotag #GraffitiLagos #OsaSeven
EKOTAG

EkoTag Monuments are like bookmarks & highlights. They remind us of the things we must never forget. EkoTag is about revisiting great moments of Lagos.

CELEBRITIES ARE FANS

He additionally has supporters from the greater part of the top famous people in Nigeria, who came to demonstrate some adoration and gratefulness to his on going Art occurring at Lagos. see a portion of the photos underneath ;

http://street2view.com/2017/04/wow-see-art-best-nigeria-graffiti-artist-osa-seven-3rd-pic-will-amaze-photos-video/
Re: Wow!see Art By The Best Nigeria Graffiti Artist Osa Seven ,the 3rd Pic Is Amazin by kinstar112: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Event still going on at Lagos
Re: Wow!see Art By The Best Nigeria Graffiti Artist Osa Seven ,the 3rd Pic Is Amazin by kinstar112: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Go check him out
Re: Wow!see Art By The Best Nigeria Graffiti Artist Osa Seven ,the 3rd Pic Is Amazin by kinstar112: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Show him some love

(1) (Reply)

Annual Wedding Cake Promo / Get Your Affordable Customized Mug. "Nationwide Delivery" / Help Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.