Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,032 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

How Soon Can I Reapply For VISA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Soon Can I Reapply For VISA (1265 Views)

I Want To Reapply For America Visa / US Embassy Sends Message To Nigerians On Dress Code For Visa Interview / Can I Reapply And Change My Sponsor From Self To Employer For F1 Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Soon Can I Reapply For VISA by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2017
Hello guys... Yes, it was a knockoff yesterday at the US Embassy, after much preparation to grab a visa and visit my brother and his family and my little nieces at the states, but I'm not relenting that visit must be made, if I may know, how soon can I reapply for the US B2 visa, I'll like to know cos I'll like to reapply as soon as possible.
Re: How Soon Can I Reapply For VISA by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
50 views no suggestions... Make una talk to me na
Re: How Soon Can I Reapply For VISA by Lekanade273: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: How Soon Can I Reapply For VISA by sobastical: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2017
Tosinex:
Hello guys... Yes, it was a knockoff yesterday at the US Embassy, after much preparation to grab a visa and visit my brother and his family and my little nieces at the states, but I'm not relenting that visit must be made, if I may know, how soon can I reapply for the US B2 visa, I'll like to know cos I'll like to reapply as soon as possible.

Did you prove any home ties? Are you working? Do you gave a leave letter from work? Have you traveled before?
Re: How Soon Can I Reapply For VISA by Torontoparrot(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2017
Tosinex:
90 days minimum , but try to find out what went wrong and work on it , let there be changes before applying again , goodluck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

India's New Bullet Train Will Travel Under Water / Can I Register For International Passport Without State Of Origin/guarantor? / Living And Doing Business In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.