Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

"Holiness" Preachers And Believers AND FALSE ASSURANCE - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Holiness" Preachers And Believers AND FALSE ASSURANCE (2238 Views)

The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It / Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? / Gospel Preachers And Their 'God-given' Prophecies Of Doom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "Holiness" Preachers And Believers AND FALSE ASSURANCE by Amberon11: 2:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Splinz

For the first time I agree with you. Everything you said up there is perfect. I wonder why some "supposed" Christians hate verses hammering on righteousness and holiness without which the bible says no man can see God.

1 Like

Re: "Holiness" Preachers And Believers AND FALSE ASSURANCE by Splinz(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
Amberon11:
Splin.z

For the first time I agree with you. Everything you said up there is perfect. I wonder why some "supposed" Christians hate verses hammering on righteousness and holiness without which the bible says no man can see God.

Hello ma'am, good to hear from you again.

You see, like I do tell others, you don't need to agree with me at all, yes, only believe the Scriptures! So if in sharing these truths, YOU feel there's a part YOU don't agree with (not that the Scriptures itself disagrees), please don't hesitate to call my attention. And together, we'll clear whatever confusion or misunderstanding there is.

No, marvel not at the commandment haters, who are nothing but carnally minded people (Romans 8:7). The truth is: these people will always hate God's holy, righteous and good Law (Romans 7:12), and the works it enjoined, as long as they're without the Holy Spirit! These people, often masquerading under the banner of "grace", go under this umbrella to carry out the "lust of the flesh- carnality". Like apostle Jude said, "...turning the grace of our Lord into LICENTIOUSNESS- license to break the Law" (Jude 1:4). After all they just know that "Jesus has done all the works for them" and the Law has been "nailed to the cross" (quick question: How can God nailed holiness, righteousness and goodness, His very Person and characters, to the cross? Is He now the opposite of these?). The delusion is simply humorous and at the same time, saddening.

Furthermore, they claimed they're led by the Holy Spirit (by now you know they're not. But even if they're led by a spirit, it is "the spirit that now works in the sons of disobedience [Ephesian 2:2]), and that they're "freed from that harsh Law" (but God said that His "commandments are not grievous/burdensome" [1 John 5:3]). And so on...

So, any attempt to remind these disciples of "another Jesus" which invariably comes with a "different spirit & gospel" (2 Corinth 11:4), to keep the commandments of God, is an attempt to rob them of their "freedom & license" to just "believe in their hearts & make confession with their mouths, claiming the works of Jesus as theirs, and then sitting back to enjoy their selves as they like". Jesus has taken care of everything. After all, "once saved is always saved". And so goes the thinking...

Here's the conclusion of the matter: The commandment haters are simply those who choose the "wide and easy way" (Matthew 7:13). Salvation they find not, neither do they understand the mysteries of the Kingdom of God.

Regards.
Re: "Holiness" Preachers And Believers AND FALSE ASSURANCE by Amberon11: 6:17am On Jul 20, 2017
Once again, I agree with all you've said.

These heretics have gone to the extent of trying to eliminate the word "sin" from their doctrines saying that once you have accepted Christ, you can no longer sin but only make mistakes. Hence, they say a christian can still make heaven even though they fornicate, cheat, murder etc since they're all mistakes and God knows our imperfections.

Its no wonder why pastor Chris could make such utterance on masturbation saying its not a sin. God help us!

Splinz:

Hello ma'am, good to hear from you again.

You see, like I do tell others, you don't need to agree with me at all, yes, only believe the Scriptures! So if in sharing these truths, YOU feel there's a part YOU don't agree with (not that the Scriptures itself disagrees), please don't hesitate to call my attention. And together, we'll clear whatever confusion or misunderstanding there is.

No, marvel not at the commandment haters, who are nothing but carnally minded people (Romans 8:7). The truth is: these people will always hate God's holy, righteous and good Law (Romans 7:12), and the works it enjoined, as long as there're without the Holy Spirit! These people, often masquerading under the banner of "grace", go under this umbrella to carry out the "lust of the flesh- carnality". Like apostle Jude said, "...turning the grace of our Lord into LICENTIOUSNESS- license to break the Law" (Jude 1:4). After all they just know that "Jesus has done all the works for them" and the Law has been "nailed to the cross" (quick question: How can God nailed holiness, righteousness and goodness, His very Person and characters, to the cross? Is He now the opposite of these?). The delusion is simply humorous and at the same time, saddening.

Furthermore, they claimed they're led by the Holy Spirit (by now you know they're not. But even if they're led by a spirit, it is "the spirit that now works in the sons of disobedience [Ephesian 2:2]), and that they're "freed from that harsh Law" (but God said that His "commandments are not grievous/burdensome" [1 John 5:3]). And so on...

So, any attempt to remind these disciples of "another Jesus" which invariably comes with a "different spirit & gospel" (2 Corinth 11:4), to keep the commandments of God, is an attempt to rob them of their "freedom & license" to just "believe in their hearts & make confession with their mouths, claiming the works of Jesus as theirs, and then sitting back to enjoy their selves as they like". Jesus has taken care of everything. After all, "once saved is always saved". And so goes the thinking...

Here's the conclusion of the matter: The commandment haters are simply those who choose the "wide and easy way" (Matthew 7:13). Salvation they find not, neither do they understand the mysteries of the Kingdom of God.

Regards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheism - Is It A Belief Or A Position? / How Many People Still Pay Tithe / "religion" Is The Root Of All Evil !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.