Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers (47533 Views)

Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. / Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? / 5 Facts About BBNaija Winner, Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Martartins(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
MSN Gang......Money stop Nonsense
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by UgojiC(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
gritzky1996:
is this not prooffffffff

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by igweGC(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
gritzky1996:
winner of 2017 bbn see gobe Efe took to his instagram page to unfollow friends he was following before he entered the house.
As of now Efe is following only 5 persons
2baba
Annie idibia
olamide
funke akindele
payporte

I get the feeling fame is creeping into someones head
for more news pic and vid follow on IG @propeller_yeyebody
You are wrong! Efe wasn't the one that unfollowed his followers. It happened when he was in the BBN house. His social media was handled by Duktor Seth and his brother Stephen Ejeba. They did it not him. And I'm not sure why yet.

2 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by fergieboy: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
I don't think efe will do such.. Its the person handling efe account..

All the bbn Instagram account where being handle by some one as your not allowed to use phone in the house

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by adegeye38(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:
with 50k u go release album na,, he depends on the quality Sha
na lie each track go cost u nt less dan 10k, times it by 14, dats 140 k plus productions, marketing and other logistics that going to abt 250 k
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by uchennaq(m): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
This is how it's suppose to be. How many people are celebrities following? So you want him to follow some people that will post BUY YOUR GARRI @10 NAIRA, and he will receive it. So you expect celebrities like wizkid, Davido e.t.c to follow every Tom, Dick and Harry? Nahhhhhh it won't work.
Efe has reps now, so he should be careful what comes to his page. Unfollow them niggas
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Abudu2000(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
lol, how much be 25m, even me wey done see .still dey login nairaland 24-7 like say seun na my brother, mtcheeew!!!

next abeg
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
pride goes before a fall. even rudeboypsquare has been following me for a long time now. I'm not even close to a celebrity. many celebs actually follow their fans not to talk of this one that claims to be from the street.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by uchennaq(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Abudu2000:
lol, how much be 25m, even me wey done see .still dey login nairaland 24-7 like say seun na my brother, mtcheeew!!!

next abeg

Ogebni abeg, how much you get for your account?

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
uchennaq:
This is how it's suppose to be. How many people are celebrities following? So you want him to follow some people that will post BUY YOUR GARRI @10 NAIRA, and he will receive it. So you expect celebrities like wizkid, Davido e.t.c to follow every Tom, Dick and Harry? Nahhhhhh it won't work.
Efe has reps now, so he should be careful what comes to his page. Unfollow them niggas
grin grin grin grin grin

Paul of psquare follows a lot of fans. even peter check their instagram.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by omon24(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
u guys should check very well before jumping to conclusions . there's another account where he is still following so many people .

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Naughtytboy: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
adegeye38:
na lie each track go cost u nt less dan 10k, times it by 14, dats 140 k plus productions, marketing and other logistics that going to abt 250 k
he said an album,, i will produce it for free but u have no choice on what u are will get. Bring 50K U HAVE AN ALBUM.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Enahi(f): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Efe played a fast one on y'all. I never liked the idiot from the onset, untalented fake rapper. Anyway good luck to all his ass lickers.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by mybezu(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
The nigga only had 2 pple he was following as at last year....
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by mybezu(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
The nigga only had 2 pple he was following as at last week
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by DukeSolexx: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mavin1:
“He that is proud eats up himself: pride is his own glass, his own trumpet, his own chronicle.” undecided

― William Shakespeare

Dude e never reach this level to dey quote this shakespeare matter... his (efe) social media account is now been handle by his PR Guys (Management Team). You sef go do same bro!!! #itsefetime #efemoney #enjoywhileitlast #itapintoefe'sgrace
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by holluphemydavid(m): 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
Efe was following only 4 people B4 enter bbn house, but I dnt nid to argue dis with d people who dnt knw d him B4 bbn

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by lordpreceey: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
make una leave #EFEMONEY abeg. Na una he wan follow before? all these haters basedonlogistics efenation whoibe
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by lordpreceey: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
no matter the lies u post here just to get at Efe and paint him in bad light, u can't undo God's grace and blessings in his life
this is his time and no amount of hate publication can change it
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by giwish(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
he was following 0people b4 he entad,wen he was in house the person handling d acct followed jst jenifa nd his broda stephen
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Cavenchy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
gritzky1996:
lalasticlala promise land
seun mynd44
THAT'S A LIE! HE WASN'T FOLLOWING THAT MUCH AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOW! HE JUST FOLLOWED THESE 5 ONES NOW!

PLEASE OBSERVE THAT POSTED PICTURE WELL, YOU WILL FIND THAT THE 2078 IS SMALLER THAN THE OTHERS, PLUS YOU CAN SEE A RECTANGULAR SHAPE AROUND THE EDGES OF THE NUMBERS WHICH SHOWS THAT THEY WERE DOCTORED TO FALSIFY THE REPORT.

WHOEVER POSTED THIS SHOULD BE SUED AND DETAINED FOR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Euclidean(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
Forget rubbish... It issa normal tin tongue
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by nicemajor(m): 12:22am On Apr 13, 2017
Are u guys saying he un follow his followers at the same time deleted almost all his post... how come all the numbers re at decreasing order..... na lie
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Edum13656: 4:31am On Apr 13, 2017
well my mind no accept that boy from day 1...
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by justjify(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2017
dani1luv:
HE NEVER UNFOLLOWED ANYONE.. THAT's THE AMOUNT OF FOLLOWING HE HAS SINCE DAY 1! angry angry angry
Tell them oh, gullible lot.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by GloriaNinja(f): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
freshdill:

Egocentric you mean and in this case Egoist should be the 'most appropriate' word to use, there is no such word as EGOTISTIC.
Nuff said. But u fine o sha, is dat really u?
grammar no dey easy o, lol
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by freshdill(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
grammar no dey easy o, lol
U didn't answer my question.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by MrCork: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
onstelly:
It's based on logistics
Make una free him

.can you shsnge your skin complexxxxsion to lightskin...dammit..we prefef lightskin female(no oofennse) undecided
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 27, 2017
It's PR!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oristefemi Strolls With His Dog On A Glider / E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.