Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers (47563 Views)

Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. / Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? / 5 Facts About BBNaija Winner, Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by dani1luv: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
yorex2011:

Your own photoshop make sense pass the oda one sef

*IN EFE'S VOICE* NO BE LIES grin grin grin
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Vicyace: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:
with 50k u go release album na,, he depends on the quality Sha

N.a. lie bro...N.a. single you wan release?
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
southniyikaye:
na so e dey start.
But sincerely,I might do the same cos he get some nonentity wey dey among my followers
Not even Donbaba and his family members
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by RosaConsidine: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Well, what can I say? To each his own.

Besides, I don't even think he has time for Instagram right now. He'll have people handling that for him.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by remiopash: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THAT EFE IS EGOTISTIC SINCE DAY ONE.

PERSON THAT WAS AS POOR AS CHURCH RAT WON 25M AND YOU ARE SAYING IS EGOTISTIC ,DONT YOU THINK HE WILL BE SUSPECTING EVERYBODY AS THIEVES ?

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by educute(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Scummy
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Qriousity(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
I never liked this Efe and will never. Can't wait to hear the 'noise' he is gonna sell in the name of music. God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble. What Efe simply means is he is too big to follow the people he just unfollowed. I'm not hating on your success bro but i see your fame being short lived.

PS: Any Efe fan that quotes me for rubbish, may Amadioha strike you mad.

7 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by geekybabe(f): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
zicoraads:

I just knew you'll be here. Still sulking from the hammering? grin

monitoring spirits. cheesy

Common. Did he really have to do dat? Its not even a wk. Lol.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by freshdill(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THAT EFE IS EGOTISTIC SINCE DAY ONE.

Egocentric you mean and in this case Egoist should be the 'most appropriate' word to use, there is no such word as EGOTISTIC.
Nuff said. But u fine o sha, is dat really u?
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Shiitposter: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nairaland putting fake photoshop news in front page. Disgusting.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by numericalguy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Efe the stoopeed untalented of all the housemates.

I'm not surprised Efe is now acting up.

Goodluck Jonathan claimed he was poor and had no shoes and Nigerians voted for him but he later became a monster. Buhari came along and also claimed he was poor and Nigerians voted for him only for him to turn into the most vile and evil monster Nigeria had ever seen as head of state. Now that mumu Efe the untalented one also claimed he was poor and trust Nigerians, they voted massively for him and he won BBNaija. Efe with just N25million sef wants to turn himself into a monster.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Naughtytboy: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Vicyace:

N.a. lie bro...N.a. single you wan release?
if you get 50k bring am,,
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by jamislaw(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
I just the laugh efenation.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
dani1luv:

MUMU, WORK OF PHOTOSHOP... SEE AS THE FIGURE OF FOLLOWERS IS LARGER THAN THE FOLLOWING... COMPARE IT TO THE ONE BELOW..

THIS GUY IS A SADIST! DAMN! angry angry
the way you are defending this efe, are you in anyway related to him?

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Frankdamaxx(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
gritzky1996:
winner of 2017 bbn see gobe Efe took to his instagram page to unfollow friends he was following before he entered the house.
As of now Efe is following only 5 persons
2baba
Annie idibia
olamide
funke akindele
payporte

I get the feeling fame is creeping into someones head
for more news pic and vid follow on IG @propeller_yeyebody

Fake news and poor Photoshop. When plotting someone's downfall its you that will fall at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Ishilove: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
I doubt this is true. False news everywhere.

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Klington: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Den he was poor n followed his mates, now the table has turned in his direction he also wants to step up grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by JeffreyJames(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
dani1luv:
HE NEVER UNFOLLOWED ANYONE.. THAT's THE AMOUNT OF FOLLOWING HE HAS SINCE DAY 1! angry angry angry

Keep.lying to yourself
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by lilycasera(f): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Would you have said the same if it was Tboss?

Fweshspice:
datz normal

3 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by paste007(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
gritzky1996:
not normql..its pride
its normal
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
It's very possible, he's just following 3 ppl on twitter now, I'm sur he must have unfollowed guys dere too

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by naijaboiy: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin

But who advises this guy tho? He should have created a new official account and make that one a fan page so that he could easily decide who to follow on the new account.

Unfollowing all the followers he once followed is a wrong move and that's a big L.

Na small small e dey start! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by preccy69(f): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
op u r mad,wen I saw it 5/6 days ago it was 0 zero
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by abbeyty(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
all this cuz of N25, 000, 000... Mr efe na only you won chop the money? remember chop alone die alone ohh

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by oviejnr(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
ebujany:

Hahaha. See defence team. My friend if you must know , efe use to have 12k followers and was following 2k plus followers. Now he has over 190k followers and its following only 5.

Anyways, na him sabi
Get your facts right and confirm it yourself with his handle. The 190k was photoshoped.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by freshdill(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
mohince:
Hahah.... He is fame drunk!!! EFENATION HW FAR? Never will a poor man becomes rich and live like a normal human, his IQ is fragile. Unless you know where you are going then you will not know how to get there!!! Efe doesn't deserve the winning it just happns by chance. ##Bossnation #TeamTboss

Na so e still dey pain u reach? Abeg no go get high bp for inside mata wey u no go gain kobo inside. Na advise i dey advise u no b insult just like 'dont be silly' no b insult.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Fweshspice(m): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
lilycasera:
Would you have said the same if it was Tboss?

why not
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by dominique(f): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Giel:
I'm laughing at his fans grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me sef dey follow you laugh grin grin grin
Efenation how market? grin tongue
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by oviejnr(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Why is OP so pained?? im sure he/she is one of the Tboss fans. They cant still deal with defeat even after the show has ended! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Giel: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
dominique:

Me sef dey follow you laugh grin grin grin
Efenation how market? grin tongue

Make we dey laugh dem jare,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Giel: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
oviejnr:
Why is OP so pained?? im sure he/she is one of the Tboss fans. They cant still deal with defeat even after the show has ended! grin grin

Efe's instagram account right now
Just take the L
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
sajbabs:

Would you have said the same thing if the news was about TBoss? be sincere
i don't hate tboss. We can't all have the same character.
If my boss should scold u,u will prefer Red Sea to Lagos lagoon.
So we have diff character. I love all the house mate all the same. What if I tell u I sometimes dislike efe because of his dirty habits( Picking nose) Picking his teeth and returning it into his mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos / Eniola Badmus' Look To OLIC3 Concert / Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.