Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,896 members, 7,824,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers (47556 Views)

Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. / Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? / 5 Facts About BBNaija Winner, Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by silversonuc(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
unite4real:
You cant blame him please. It is just natural that when your level changes, you got to be the one people follow and not you chasing after people.

oga goan chk donjazzy's profile nd hw many pipo he is following, nw tell me who d Bleep is efe, wrong move admit it

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
gbosaa:

Be kind to those you meet on your way up, you might meet them again on your way down.

Those 'nonentities' were there when he went to SA. I'm sure he checks to see if those nonentities posted anything on his page then and I'm sure it was those nonentities that logically carried his logistics for head.
no naw, saying I have nonentities as my followers doesn't mean efe does too.
I think I will delete that comment so it won't come to hunt me in the future
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
dani1luv:
HE NEVER UNFOLLOWED ANYONE.. THAT's THE AMOUNT OF FOLLOWING HE HAS SINCE DAY 1! angry angry angry
u use ur eye play bet9ja.

2 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by BABANGBALI: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
It's called pay back time. It's his way of saying thank you guys, now go fok yourselves
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by mars123(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:
on one hand it could be pride, on another hand, he doesnt want unnecessary dm's. but still its uncool. i hate people that dont follow their followers. even on twitter i see people having 100k plus followers but following only 300 ppl, m like wat the hell
you expect someone with 100k followers to be following 10k people? How the person instagram go dey load? If it is easy to be a celebrity why isn't everybody one?
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Zedoo(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oshey!!

What you thought

Ahahahah.

That's the problem with love. . You have to live up to people's expectation all the gaddamn time...

Now ppl go bash bash am....

He should've done it slowly tho.....

But its the right thing to do...hahah..

He is clearing road for his newly acquired friends in high places...

No more seeing broke ppl's crappy updates..
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
Effiezynews:
You guys should chill...Real Efe fans know he had only 2 persons he was following even when he was in the house..Just two..The person in charge of the page followed AnnieIdibia Last week or so...Haba,please stop this defamation...If you had been one of his followers,you will know the persons he follow are few..That being said,the page is controlled by duktorsett not Efe

Stop defamation? So what do you call all the backlash TBoss has been and is still receiving. Oh I get it, because it's your Efe we should overlook this one? Nah they all signed up for this as soon as they got into that BB house. The road to fame no easy my brother.

6 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Quinn22(f): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pretender oshi! Efe has been pretending and hiding his true self since day 1
while Tboss has been real since day one, but the fake people always get the glory while the real people are always being stoned at. Its alright!
Moral of the story: Its good to be fake! and you get praised and rewarded for being fake! undecided

#TeamTBOSS

9 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by PrinceAfo: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Na so life be naaa,just like politician, when he need your vote he will be your closest friend you dine and eat together but when he wins,he changes his phone number and you have to pass through protocol before you get to him if you ever get to him.
That's the person you all are shouting and canvassing for.
Its very simple great men and women follow few while thousands or millions follow them, check all the celebrities and confirm for your self.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Prince16: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
dani1luv:
HE NEVER UNFOLLOWED ANYONE.. THAT's THE AMOUNT OF FOLLOWING HE HAS SINCE DAY 1! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Giel:
I'm laughing at his fans grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ode. Most of his fans are not even following him. I know I'm not. Besides , he had already followed those people before big brother so u can't say they're his fans

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Giel:
I'm laughing at his fans grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ode. Most of his fans are not even following him. I know I'm not. Besides , he had already followed those people before big brother so u can't say they're his fans.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by clintonsparkz(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Fweshspice:
datz normal
Normal abi, if it's TBoss now...U won't say same thing...hypocrisy!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Emerituz(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Fweshspice:
datz normal
can you give a reason?

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Quinn22:
Pretender oshi! Efe has been pretending and hiding his true self since day 1
while Tboss has been real since day one, but the fake people always get the glory while the real people are always being stoned at. Its alright!
Moral of the story: Its good to be fake! and you get praised and rewarded for being fake! undecided

#TeamTBOSS
lol bastard ni e.. Awon olosi Tboss followers will just be looking for slip ups up and down. Well, choke on it. He has more followers than your stupid ass.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by rosalieene(f): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
I noticed it and wanted to ask his fans same question
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by oviejnr(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
Giel:

Efe's instagram account right now
Just take the L
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, thats unbelievable. I can photoshop that too, the Op is a forger and the pics he posted on FP is a hoax. I will wait for his followers to react on twitter before i believe this peice from a defeated man/woman. So no L is taken grin grin
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
Efe was never following more than four people before now.

I'm​ a friend of his 'Dixlow' but he wasn't following me not even his producer and very good friend 'dr seth'
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Those are the people he has been following, right from day 1
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Oshiogwemoh(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
gritzky1996:
winner of 2017 bbn see gobe Efe took to his instagram page to unfollow friends he was following before he entered the house.
As of now Efe is following only 5 persons
2baba
Annie idibia
olamide
funke akindele
payporte

I get the feeling fame is creeping into someones head
for more news pic and vid follow on IG @propeller_yeyebody
na God catch una!
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by gritzky1996: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oshiogwemoh:
na God catch una!
just because I posted this my instagram account just got hacked
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THAT EFE IS EGOTISTIC SINCE DAY ONE.

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mamalahawt:

Stop defamation? So what do you call all the backlash TBoss has been and is still receiving. Oh I get it, because it's your Efe we should overlook this one? Nah they all signed up for this as soon as they got into that BB house. The road to fame no easy my brother.

The good news is that Efe won and no matter how non-fans and haters try to say something bad about him,he will keep levitating..Im surprised that peeps have graduated from calling Efe fans 'piss poor' to ' ass lickers''..Wow...The funny thing about TBoss fans is that they are quick to rope her into every situation...Bisola was criticized ,Marvis and Debie-Rise were criticize , why didn't you defend them..Please,give it a rest..TBoss' backlash is cliche..Y'all should be contributing money to help her clear off her debts ,make una leave our Efe 4 Us.. Call me when you guys develop another strategy to sink his ship...This ain't cutting it.

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
This is what happens when you give a poor (black) man money or power.
You never know the true nature of a man until he gets rich.

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by gritzky1996: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by Swash042(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Even his twitter account too, I tot na only me see am grin ...only 3followers

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by lordcornel(m): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
gritzky1996:
you are. a fool he had 2000 following before entering

Guy that's a lie, leave that pics stuff, he had only 2people he was following, d person managing d account followed more three, he is yet to start using d handle self, duktor set is d one handling it now.
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by youngsahito(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
thank God that I didn't waste my money to vote 4 any shit in BBA but seriously, who is Efe?
Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by imasong005(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Leave Efe alone. My brother followed Donald Trump during his Election campaign and he followed back. The night he won the election, he unfollowed my brother. Efe has the right to unfollow whoever he damm choose. This is not an issue for debate.

1 Like

Re: BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers by idiagbo86(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
Op,u should know this is a new acct.its normal to create a new account after fame.be informed that not every account in his name must be his.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus' Look To OLIC3 Concert / Olu Maintain Buys A Car For Jason Amusa, His Manager (photos) / Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.