Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso (23456 Views)

80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje / 97 Nigerians Deported From South Africa For Various Offences Arrive In Lagos / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by tonio2wo: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
capatainrambo:

Soon Cameroon will deport

Damn
Chad and niger republic wil follow suit. undecided
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
If only we could look inwards develop our resources, reduce corruption and improve the economy we have fewer cases of this embarrassments, also population boom without corresponding measures to match is also a major factor for all this

1 Like

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by kaycyor: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bleon99:
it is a big shame on our government. Togo will soon start deporting Nigerians.

Our government should act fast, cause its getting out of hand! we claim to be the giant of Africa...
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by afrokid(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
UN-F***ING-BELEIVABLE!!!
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by gwama: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
yourexcellency:
90 percent of the deportees will be our brothers from the East..sooo desperate

Yes you are right, I am from Burkina Faso, the deportees from Burkina are Igbos, yet there are yorubas in my country, but they are content to do their trade without more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by 3kay945(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Am feeling shame for myself... Chaii. cool
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by juman(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
When I was young we used to be thanking God for being nigerians.

Also there was hope that things would be even better.

But instead things became totally bad and nigeria became a laughing stock.
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by lammsohiman(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
It's over........naija son lose am finally! Just imagine ghana wey b say na shoe maker most of dem de come do for naija.
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by juman(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
May be those deportees were criminals released from prison.
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by kings09(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Add Benin republic too.
capatainrambo:

Soon Cameroon will deport

Damn
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Princewell2012(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Waiting for Rwanda .. Botswana and Somalia to start deporting Nigerians
Nigeria has reached the bottomless pit

God punish Buhari and his co travelers

My brother i don laff tire when i saw that post. even ghana grin cheesy
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Oselu28(f): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
nothing wey person no go hear....how I wish we have good government

when will our government start deporting foreigners with expired documents
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by holatimmy(f): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Can Nigeria even deport somebody...

Anything can be a citizen undecided
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Dollypie20(f): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Welcome home guys grin
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by mickeymimi: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
What do you expect ....when NIGERIA also deports Nigerians from states........

Yoruba wan deport Igbos from their states.........Igbos wan deport Hausas...........Hausas wan deport Igbos and Yorubas.......they dont want to tolerate each other.

an example of how Nigerians treat Nigerians in their own country......

Starting from Government .....using poor people for election and refusing to care after election..........situation of the economy.......senate.....etc.

When they wanted to force certain people out of Lagos and grab their land....they rendered a whole community homeless and some jobless , burnt down their houses..*Otodo Gbame* ....no where for them to go....their homes ,their shelter were destroyed.....no alternatives accommodation provided........d whole world saw that na....... When South Africans did that to us abroad we cried Xenophobia

Nigerian Police accidentally dropped bombb on .......Internal Displayed people..*Nigerians* ........ they said it was a mistake....and you think the whole world would buy that.

Hausa herdsmen *Nigerians* killing christian *Nigerians* In Nigeria ....nothing is being done........ Now Indians have started attacking our students in India........ we are crying discrimination.....

Chibok girls issue....whether true ....whether lie....or ...politics........ The whole world had to get involved before gov did something...........

The situation of the economy ..... is worst that ... we have started importing Garri from India.....

They way we treat ourselves set the standard for others.....It is so unfortunate ... see what Nigerians have been reduced to..

1 Like

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Austinoiz(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
I dont blame those beleaguered countries for deporting them, I rather blame the idiots who brought this unacceptable insult to Nigeria.
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by lereinter(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Waiting for Rwanda .. Botswana and Somalia to start deporting Nigerians
Nigeria has reached the bottomless pit

God punish Buhari and his co travelers

God punish u too......

1 Like

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by cooltola(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Soon hell will start deporting Nigerians
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
lereinter:

God punish u too......
An afonja coming to do the Fulani bidding
Why am I not surprised?
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by 360command: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
nothing wrong with those countries , there is light and water and a partial peace living which can be better than Nigeria. there is no form of harrasment or bad, weird violence happening there. Now, these countries up north have their bad side. Nature is not their friend, lack of rain, drought season, landlocked country which is why progress is not much.. when there is rainy season, light is constant but if it is dry season, they can have light for 15-18hrs a day. but my problem is, some of the Nigerian immigrants there do not have an aim been there. they are not going to school, no work ,nothing. my Burkina babe tells me that the place where you can find Nigerians are mostly in cyber cafes..
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by adontcare(f): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mali and Bokinafaso ? Naija which way?
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
veekid:
Ayaff die; Ghana dey deport naija? When I thought I've seen it all, Mali? See die
You've forgotten nigeria is the most useless country on earth. Ghana is like America to nigerians. There are over 5 million of you guys in that country.Pray they don't deport all you animals back to the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

So Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso sef dy deport Nigerians, shey na greener pasture dy fyn go dere or yellow pasture?, chai Naija don cast angry angry angry

soon Zimbabwe too go deport Nigerians
Maybe the 5 million nigerians seeking greener pastures in Ghana will be at the best position to tell you how useless nigeria is as compared to Ghana
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
princeonx:
Lol! Using the term deportation for those countries is simply an insult to Nigeria.
But Ghana is far developed and civilized than nigeria so what's the insult here? It would've been funny if its de other way round.
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Just30: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
akoredebadru:
And FG Neva do anytin to dis tin why? Dey suppose to punish dem for giving our country bad image, imagine Ghana deporting Nigerian.. So shameful, if dey punish dose fools other will not travel illegally..
if the people you export are criminals, you will keep on receiving deportees

2 Likes

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
ONESON1:
Unbelievable ...

Operation Ghana Must Go Kick Off ASAP ...
You mean there are Ghanaians in nigeria? Hahahaha for what? What do you have in Nigeria for any sensible Ghanaian to even think of travelling there? Next joke plz... Lol Nigeria of all places?
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
kaycyor:
wetin Nigerians no go see.. Ghana, mali, Burkina faso deporting Nigerian.. one day we go wake up hear say Niger republic dey deport Nigerians
What do you expect? Is nigeria not the most useless country in Africa?
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
akoredebadru:
And FG Neva do anytin to dis tin why? Dey suppose to punish dem for giving our country bad image, imagine Ghana deporting Nigerian.. So shameful, if dey punish dose fools other will not travel illegally..
And imagine people from a useless good for nothing country like nigeria complaining when their criminals compatriots gets deported from Ghana. Is Ghana not far better than nigeria? Ghana is like America to nigerians so I'm not surprised that there are over 5 million nigerians there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chiboyz40:
Whn u are deported from Europe, I can understand. Imagine me asking my nigga

Me: guy I hear say dem deport you, at least u stay 4 Yankee na. So whc country sef?

Nigga: guy na Burkina Faso oooo

Me: UDONMINIT!! Hahaha
this is inferiority complex..

Being deported by the white man is luxury but the minute your neighboring African countries deport you for being in their country illegally.....

Backward thinking

2 Likes

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
lammsohiman:
It's over........naija son lose am finally! Just imagine ghana wey b say na shoe maker most of dem de come do for naija.
and imagine an idiot from a useless country like nigeria making noise here.Come to Ghana and see how you idiots are Hawking dog chains,phone covers ,cleaning gutters and toilets etc just to make a living.What will a Ghanaian be doing in that useless country of yours.What do you have there..

3 Likes

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Princewell2012:

My brother i don laff tire when i saw that post. even ghana grin cheesy
Since Ghana is far developed than that useless filthy zoo you hail from,what do you expect?You should even be grateful that they deported only 6 .Next time it will be 1 million

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Burnt To Death In Ibadan Tanker Fire (Photo) / Federal Road, East-west Road Flooded After Heavy Rain Fall In Port Harcourt / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.