Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso (23457 Views)

80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje / 97 Nigerians Deported From South Africa For Various Offences Arrive In Lagos / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by lammsohiman(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
O0XYGEN:
and imagine an idiot from a useless country like nigeria makin here.Come to Ghana and see how you idiots are Hawking dog chains,phone covers ,cleaning gutters and toilets etc just to make a living.What will a Ghanaian be doing in that useless country of yours.What do you have there..
see dis ineffectual Buffon talking trash, u are asking me what we have in Nigeria? And u really need an answer for that? U shouldn't even be comparing Lagos with that modern village, talk more of Nigeria as a whole.....I love Nigeria
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Austinoiz:
I dont blame those beleaguered countries for deporting them, I rather blame the idiots who brought this unacceptable insult to Nigeria.
An idiot from a useless good for nothing zoo like nigeria.Can you compare your useless country to Ghana in anything? Be worried about the famine in your country. Such a useless filthy country. Only fools and criminals are happy to be born in that useless place.Common polio you can't eradicate and you are trying to compare that useless place to Ghana.
What an insult!!!

3 Likes

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
lammsohiman:
see dis ineffectual Buffon talking trash, u are asking me what we have in Nigeria? And u really need an answer for that? U shouldn't even be comparing Lagos with that modern village, talk more of Nigeria as a whole.....I love Nigeria
A nigerian can't talk without mentioning the name of Lagos.... Hahahaha Is Nigeria all about lagos? Is that filthy smelly overcrowded place not even the smallest state in that zoo? This clearly shows how underdeveloped nigeria is.
No wonder poverty and famine are killing you guys
Apart from terrorism, poverty, famine and strange diseases what again do you guys have in nigeria?
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by klax(m): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
See what buhari and APC has finally brought upon Nigeria. I have said numbers of time nigerians ain't see anything yet next they will check well before voting a bloody idiot to.power.

South Africa just finish their assault on nigerians it's now useless countries like Mali, Burkina Faso of all countries it's a shame my hate for Buhari and apc has no limit.
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
klax:
See what buhari and APC has finally brought upon Nigeria. I have said numbers of time nigerians ain't see anything yet next they will check well before voting a bloody idiot to.power.

South Africa just finish their assault on nigerians it's now useless countries like Mali, Burkina Faso of all countries it's a shame my hate for Buhari and apc has no limit.
You call Burkina Faso n Mali useless? Then I think we should invent another name for Nigeria because Nigeria is more than useless. At least there's no famine in those countries.

3 Likes

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by erico2k2(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
nairashopping:
68 persons have been deported by the trio of Ghana, Mali and Burkina Faso, this was confirmed by the Acting Director General, National Agency for the Prohibition of Traffic in Persons (NAPTIP), Mr Abdulrazak Dangiri today (Wednesday 12th April).

He said, 37 were deported from Mali, 25 from Burkina Faso and six from Ghana according to him, the victims were arrested by police in the three countries, handed over to Nigerian embassies and subsequently transported back home.

He disclosed that among those arrested in Mali were four suspected human traffickers.

“The four suspected traffickers from Mali are still under investigation to ascertain their level of involvement before charging them to court” he said.

The acting DG said that the rescued victims would be counselled and rehabilitated by NAPTIP before handing them over to their relations.

http://naijamatta.com/index.php/forum/general/293-news-68-nigerians-deported-from-ghana-mali-and-burkina-faso

SOmeone returning from MALI(xtreemly hot) Burkinafaso( V hot) and Ghana same like 9ja wear winter jacket, I av died grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by iamkingzlee(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mali sef dey follow deport undecided
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by erico2k2(m): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
O0XYGEN:
You call Burkina Faso n Mali useless? Then I think we should invent another for Nigeria because Nigeria is more than useless. At least there's no famine in those countries.
we dont have famine in Nigeria, what we have is self induced suffering due to extreem corruption.
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by lekanjeremiah(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
lereinter:

God punish u too......
Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Bekimbo(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Thank God I am not a Nigerian,Na Biafra sure pass
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by erico2k2(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
O0XYGEN:
A nigerian can't talk without mentioning the name of Lagos.... Hahahaha Is Nigeria all about lagos? Is that filthy smelly overcrowded place not even the smallest state in that zoo? This clearly shows how underdeveloped nigeria is.
No wonder poverty and famine are killing you guys
Apart from terrorism, poverty, famine and strange diseases what again do you guys have in nigeria?
We have Oil, Iron Ore,limestone,copper,Coal,Bitumen,Timber,Gas,want me to go on
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by erico2k2(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
O0XYGEN:
and imagine an idiot from a useless country like nigeria makin here.Come to Ghana and see how you idiots are Hawking dog chains,phone covers ,cleaning gutters and toilets etc just to make a living.What will a Ghanaian be doing in that useless country of yours.What do you have there..
what has a Ghanaian ever done for the world that is recorded in teh Guinness book of record in any field
just checking not hating
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by libertymax(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chiboyz40:
Whn u are deported from Europe, I can understand. Imagine me asking my nigga

Me: guy I hear say dem deport you, at least u stay 4 Yankee na. So whc country sef?

Nigga: guy na Burkina Faso oooo

Me: UDONMINIT!! Hahaha

Lol true talk broo...... angry

1 Like

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Just30: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
erico2k2:

what has a Ghanaian ever done for the world that is recorded in teh Guinness book of record in any field
just checking not hating
what has a Nigerian invented and own patent to
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Just30: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
lammsohiman:
if you love your country this much, you would be feeding the 7 million people facing starvation in the north east
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
erico2k2:

just checking not hating
[27/03 21:24] Oxygen: First black professional footballer in the world Arthur Wharton
First black to attend an European university Anthony William Among
[27/03 23:35] Oxygen: The first black UN president was Ghanaian, Alex Quaison-Sackey

The first black mayor of Eastern Europe was Ghanaian, Peter Bossman

The first foreign leader Invited By J.F.Kennedy to the White House was Ghanaian, Kwame Nkrumah

The first African head of State invited by George W.Bush is Ghanaian, J.A Kufuor

The first black cabinet minister of Britain, and also one of the first black MPs is Ghanaian, Lord Boateng

The first black African University professor of Anthropology in the world was Ghanaian, K.A Busia

The first African to receive a doctorate in law from the University of London, J.B Danquah

The first female amphibian biologist in West Africa is Ghanaian, Sandra Owusu-Gyamfi

The first black African to perform a heart transplant is Ghanaian, Dr Kwabena Frimpong-Boateng

The first African footballer to play in Germany was Ghanaian, C.K Gyamfi

The first player to score a goal at the 1972 Olympic Games in munich was Ghanaian, Kwesi Owusu

The first British Athlete to win gold medals in 100m & 200m at the World Youth Championships, and also win medals at senior levels and U18, U20, U23 is of Ghanaian origin, Harry Aikines-Aryeetey

In 1983&1991 a Ghanaian, Ferdie Ato Adoboe set a world record by running 100m backwards in 12.7 and 13.1 seconds

The first country to win the African Cup of nations 4 times was Ghana

The first woman awarded best evening wear at Miss World is a Ghanaian, Manuela Medie

The first black woman to become Miss Sweden is Ghanaian, Malou Hansson

The man who designed the African American Museum in Washington is Ghanaian, David Adjaye

The first soldier in british service to fire a shot in World War I was Ghanaian, Alhaji Grunshi

The first African to record in Jazz in the U.S and also the first African to host programmes with the BBC was Ghanaian, Kofi Ghanaba

The first female speaker of parliament in West Africa is Ghanaian, Joyce Bamford-Addo

One of London's first black doctors was Ghanaian

The oldest European building in Africa is in Ghana

The longest feast table in the Guinnness Book of World Records is held by Ghana

The first and oldest film training institution in Africa is in Ghana

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by DJMicky(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hahahahaha
Nobody wants y'all
even the Malians who have nothing but their rich history have no ise for niggerians.
Remember that when bragging about how Niggeria is the xentre of the universe grin
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
akoredebadru:
And FG Neva do anytin to dis tin why? Dey suppose to punish dem for giving our country bad image, imagine Ghana deporting Nigerian.. So shameful, if dey punish dose fools other will not travel illegally..
...and how do you propose they punish them?
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by erico2k2(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
O0XYGEN:
[27/03 21:24] Oxygen: First black professional footballer in the world Arthur Wharton
First black to attend an European university Anthony William Among
[27/03 23:35] Oxygen: The first black UN president was Ghanaian, Alex Quaison-Sackey

The first black mayor of Eastern Europe was Ghanaian, Peter Bossman

The first foreign leader Invited By J.F.Kennedy to the White House was Ghanaian, Kwame Nkrumah

The first African head of State invited by George W.Bush is Ghanaian, J.A Kufuor

The first black cabinet minister of Britain, and also one of the first black MPs is Ghanaian, Lord Boateng

The first black African University professor of Anthropology in the world was Ghanaian, K.A Busia

The first African to receive a doctorate in law from the University of London, J.B Danquah

The first female amphibian biologist in West Africa is Ghanaian, Sandra Owusu-Gyamfi

The first black African to perform a heart transplant is Ghanaian, Dr Kwabena Frimpong-Boateng

The first African footballer to play in Germany was Ghanaian, C.K Gyamfi

The first player to score a goal at the 1972 Olympic Games in munich was Ghanaian, Kwesi Owusu

The first British Athlete to win gold medals in 100m & 200m at the World Youth Championships, and also win medals at senior levels and U18, U20, U23 is of Ghanaian origin, Harry Aikines-Aryeetey

In 1983&1991 a Ghanaian, Ferdie Ato Adoboe set a world record by running 100m backwards in 12.7 and 13.1 seconds

The first country to win the African Cup of nations 4 times was Ghana

The first woman awarded best evening wear at Miss World is a Ghanaian, Manuela Medie

The first black woman to become Miss Sweden is Ghanaian, Malou Hansson

The man who designed the African American Museum in Washington is Ghanaian, David Adjaye

The first soldier in british service to fire a shot in World War I was Ghanaian, Alhaji Grunshi

The first African to record in Jazz in the U.S and also the first African to host programmes with the BBC was Ghanaian, Kofi Ghanaba

The first female speaker of parliament in West Africa is Ghanaian, Joyce Bamford-Addo

One of London's first black doctors was Ghanaian

The oldest European building in Africa is in Ghana

The longest feast table in the Guinnness Book of World Records is held by Ghana

The first and oldest film training institution in Africa is in Ghana
links plz as I already found out the oldest European building in Africa was the castle of good hope and its in South Africa?
do you have links to all waht you posted?
Also the first African to perform a heart transplant was Dr Christiaan Bernard a south African, so another more lies https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=y2jhd0BWoQ0C&pg=PA131&dq=The+first+black+African+to+perform+a+heart+transplant&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjopfie5Z_TAhVEIsAKHa8GDU0Q6AEIPDAF#v=onepage&q=The%20first%20black%20African%20to%20perform%20a%20heart%20transplant&f=false

I also discovered this The first black African University professor of Anthropology was WILLIAM ALLISON DAVIS (1902-1983) source http://aba.americananthro.org/pioneers/ another lie??
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
erico2k2:

links plz as I already found out the oldest European building in Africa was the castle of good hope and its in South Africa?
do you have links to all waht you posted?
Also the first African to perform a heart transplant was Dr Christiaan Bernard a south African, so another more lies https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=y2jhd0BWoQ0C&pg=PA131&dq=The+first+black+African+to+perform+a+heart+transplant&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjopfie5Z_TAhVEIsAKHa8GDU0Q6AEIPDAF#v=onepage&q=The%20first%20black%20African%20to%20perform%20a%20heart%20transplant&f=false

I also discovered this The first black African University professor of Anthropology was WILLIAM ALLISON DAVIS (1902-1983) source http://aba.americananthro.org/pioneers/ another lie??
I said the first BLACK African to perform a heart transplant is a Ghanaian.
Christian Bernard is a white south African.
Check your facts well.
All what I've given you are facts.
There are even more to be added.
Again the oldest European building in Africa is in Ghana.
That's the Elmina Castle

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elmina_Castle

1 Like

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by erico2k2(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
O0XYGEN:

I said the first BLACK African to perform a heart transplant is a Ghanaian.
Christian Bernard is a white south African.
Check your facts well.
All what I've given you are facts.
There are even more to be added.
Again the oldest European building in Africa is in Ghana.
That's the Elmina Castle

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elmina_Castle
stop lying read here
https://books.google.co.uk/books?isbn=1135963347
The Diagram Group, - 2013 - ‎Preview - ‎More editions
... Neethling (born 1922) Christiaan Barnard, a South African surgeon. performed the world's first human heart transplant, in 1967. ... He was the first Black African to do so and also set a new world record time of 2 hrs 15 mins 16.2 secs.I was hoping to learn something from you but I already got two lies from you or rather no evidence of facts.mayB you should check your facts well.
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Kingbuhari(m): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
In fact buhari is a bastard... Just see what he has reduce Nigeria to..... Tufiakwa
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
erico2k2:

stop lying read here
https://books.google.co.uk/books?isbn=1135963347
The Diagram Group, - 2013 - ‎Preview - ‎More editions
... Neethling (born 1922) Christiaan Barnard, a South African surgeon. performed the world's first human heart transplant, in 1967. ... He was the first Black African to do so and also set a new world record time of 2 hrs 15 mins 16.2 secs.I was hoping to learn something from you but I already got two lies from you or rather no evidence of facts.mayB you should check your facts well.
Stop being ignorant.
This is Christian Barnard and he's not black even though he's a south African.
Can't you get it?
He's an African but not black.

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by erico2k2(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Stop being ignorant.
This is Christian Barnard and he's not black even though he's a south African.
Can't you get it?
He's an African but not black.
DO you have any links to the first Black African Doctor to perform this transplant?
these are of Nigerians lifted from a website.One of them is my family the accountants.
http://omgvoice.com/news/world-records-nigerians/
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by erico2k2(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Kingbuhari:
In fact buhari is a bastard... Just see what he has reduce Nigeria to..... Tufiakwa
Leave PMB ohh, some of them may have traveled like 20 years ago.
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
erico2k2:

DO you have any links to the first Black African Doctor to perform this transplant?
these are of Nigerians lifted from a website.One of them is my family the accountants.
To add to it Dr Thomas Mensah (A Ghanaian who schooled in Ghana from primary to first degree) invented the fibre optic cable...which enables you to download and upload pictures and videos easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Greyman11(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
yourexcellency:
90 percent of the deportees will be our brothers from the East..sooo desperate
who come make up d 10 percent? Ur parents? Bingo
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
erico2k2:

Prof. Kwabena Frimpong-Boateng, the first black African (Sub-Saharan Africa) to perform a heart transplant is certainly an African celebrity worth writing about. Frimpong-Boateng was born to two farmers in Ghana, in the year 1950. His father, Kofi Frimpong died from chest injuries he sustained from a car accident before his birth.

Frimpong-Boateng had his secondary education at Sekondi College in the Western Region of Ghana. After completion of Sekondi College, he was admitted to study a one year pre-science course at the University of Ghana in 1968 and was subsequently admitted to study medicine in 1969. At the end of his studies at the University of Ghana in 1975, he came out as the best candidate in the final examinations. He graduated with an MB (Bachelor of Medicine) and ChB (Bachelor of Surgery) degrees. He was also the winner of the Easmon Prize for being the best student in surgery.
http://www.african-celebrities.com/the-man-who-mends-heartsprofessor-kwabena-frimpong-boateng-2/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Carter4luv(m): 12:40am On Apr 13, 2017
Soon calabar and abuja will start deporting Nigerians. Lol. Wen will av weak leadership wat do u expect d people to experience. Hardship, and deportation.
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Carter4luv(m): 12:42am On Apr 13, 2017
We gave Ghana 24/7 power and he returns his to deport Nigerians back. Isorite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Road, East-west Road Flooded After Heavy Rain Fall In Port Harcourt / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / FG Begins Maintenance Of All Bridges In Lagos, Drains Evacuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.