Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso (23460 Views)

80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje / 97 Nigerians Deported From South Africa For Various Offences Arrive In Lagos / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by O0XYGEN: 4:11am On Apr 13, 2017
Carter4luv:
We gave Ghana 24/7 power and he returns his to deport Nigerians back. Isorite
Can you give a country far better than yours what you don't have? Do you guys even have electricity? Arrant nonsense
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Lionessza(f): 5:24am On Apr 13, 2017
fados4sure:

Did you say Botswana? Are you aware Botswana is visa free to Canada?

AND Botswana has deported them before
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Lionessza(f): 5:28am On Apr 13, 2017
Smooyis:

I beg stop cursing buhari. Buhari is not our problem, we are our own problems. shocked

You have said it all . Nigerians are the biggest problem in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Lionessza(f): 5:30am On Apr 13, 2017
ehispapa:
deportation takes place anywhere and from any country. it has nothing to do with superiority of countries. if you commit crime in any country, there is a 70% chance of taking you back home. i do not understand why everyone is lamenting as if Nigeria is special. or dont you know that citizens of American and Russia have been deported from Nigeria for committing economic fraud? one even mention Botswana as if Nigeria is more developed than Botswana

Voice of reason
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Lionessza(f): 5:32am On Apr 13, 2017
kaycyor:

Our government should act fast, cause its getting out of hand! we claim to be the giant of Africa...

I like that you said CLAIM
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Lionessza(f): 5:38am On Apr 13, 2017
Jayceon:
this is inferiority complex..

Being deported by the white man is luxury but the minute your neighboring African countries deport you for being in their country illegally.....

Backward thinking

You are right. Hence when their criminals are attacked in India they don't threaten their businesses but if it's in Africa they hyperventilate

1 Like

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Just30: 6:52am On Apr 13, 2017
Carter4luv:
We gave Ghana 24/7 power and he returns his to deport Nigerians back. Isorite
OK, you are ignorant. Get out of here
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 13, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Can you give a country far better than yours what you don't have? Do you guys even have electricity? Arrant nonsense

You again? If your country was so good you wouldn't need to constantly defend it on a Nigerian forum. Many of us have been there before so what are you defending?

For me I saw a country filled with non English speaking persons who were quite dirty and lacked an awareness of reality. I saw a woman in your market with legs wide open for everybody to see and no one told her to sit properly because people generally act clueless

I don't know about others but I didn't see anything worth revisiting in Ghana again. Nothing whatsoever but it's your country and I understand why you are being sentimental about it.

Your food is not too bad though but I hate the taste of your jollof rice

2 Likes

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Carter4luv(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2017
O0XYGEN:
hahahahahhahahahaahha
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Carter4luv(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2017
Just30:
OK, you are ignorant. Get out of here
someone can not play with u, is dat how u used to do. hahahaha
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Just30: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2017
Carter4luv:

someone can not play with u, is dat how u used to do. hahahaha
angry grin grin
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Princewell2012(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Since Ghana is far developed than that useless filthy zoo you hail from,what do you expect?You should even be grateful that they deported only 6 .Next time it will be 1 million

Haba l million? it has not gotten upto that. You wicked o.

2 Likes

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Austinoiz(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2017
O0XYGEN:
An idiot from a useless good for nothing zoo like nigeria.Can you compare your useless country to Ghana in anything? Be worried about the famine in your country. Such a useless filthy country. Only fools and criminals are happy to be born in that useless place.Common polio you can't eradicate and you are trying to compare that useless place to Ghana.
What an insult!!!

Who released this wild animal from a wannabe Ghanaian zoo?
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by V0lv0(f): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

You again? If your country was so good you wouldn't need to constantly defend it on a Nigerian forum. Many of us have been there before so what are you defending?

For me I saw a country filled with non English speaking persons who were quite dirty and lacked an awareness of reality. I saw a woman in your market with legs wide open for everybody to see and no one told her to sit properly because people generally act clueless

I don't know about others but I didn't see anything worth revisiting in Ghana again. Nothing whatsoever but it's your country and I understand why you are being sentimental about it.

Your food is not too bad though but I hate the taste of your jollof rice

Firstly if your country is so good then why is it that your citizens always feel the need to talk about anything Ghana and Ghanaian. For goodness sake Criminals have been deported and yet some of you mama fkers are complaining like banshees. If you do crime we will continue to deport your criminal asses.

Nobody gives a fk whether you think Ghana is good or not. It's even better that you don't come there as Accra Is already over crowded enough.

FYI Ghana Is an African country so seeing non English people should not be a surprise. The only country with the most white people in Africa is South Africa but I don't blame you. You are suffering from Inferority complex. You better stop letting your bleaching cream fry the Lil brain cells that you have.

You saw a market women legs open and sorry people don't go around looking at someone's private parts and if that makes Ghana a bad country because of that then I wonder all those people selling human heads and eating human meat in ur country, what should we say about that . Are they better? Kwasiasem.

So please stay in Nigeria. You will be doing us all a big favour. After all Nigeria is the Dubai of African and hence that's why a lot of Nigerians are not running daily to countries like Ghana and South Africa even war torn countries like Libya. slowpoke

6 Likes

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2017
V0lv0:

Firstly if your country is so good then why is it that your citizens always feel the need to talk about anything Ghana and Ghanaian. For goodness sake Criminals have been deported and yet some of you mama fkers are complaining like banshees. If you do crime we will continue to deport your criminal asses.

Nobody gives a fk whether you think Ghana is good or not. It's even better that you don't come there as Accra Is already over crowded enough.

FYI Ghana Is an African country so seeing non English people should not be a surprise. The only country with the most white people in Africa is South Africa but I don't blame you. You are suffering from Inferority complex. You better stop letting your bleaching cream fry the Lil brain cells that you have.

You saw a market women legs open and sorry people don't go around looking at someone's private parts and if that makes Ghana a bad country because of that then I wonder all those people selling human heads and eating human meat in ur country, what should we say about that . Are they better? Kwasiasem.

So please stay in Nigeria. You will be doing us all a big favour. After all Nigeria is the Dubai of African and hence that's why a lot of Nigerians are not running daily to countries like Ghana and South Africa even war torn countries like Libya. slowpoke

History can speak for itself, we developed a bag called "Ghana must go" we had never done that to any other country and we still haven't up till date. So your deporting 40 something people is nothing compared to thousands of your kindred who were forcefully driven out of Nigeria

Who are the Nigerians you see in Ghana? Is it not mostly young men (hustlers)? I said I went there for a short vacation, had a bad impression and decided not to return again. Frankly, I felt it was a waste of my time

Hustlers will always sample countries to see where they can make the most money, so ask yourself why your country isn't attractive to intellectuals from Nigeria but hustlers who often go where they feel the population are simple minded individuals who can easily be deceived

Who cares about Ghana? Only hustlers.
Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Just30: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2017
V0lv0:

I wonder whether most Nigerians think at all, sometimes. Thanks for putting then in their place. They just don't know how to stay in their lane

1 Like

Re: 68 Nigerians Deported From Ghana, Mali And Burkina Faso by Collyno82(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
princeonx:
Lol! Using the term deportation for those countries is simply an insult to Nigeria.
not at all dear. Is the reality. We've fallen to the lowest ebb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / FG Begins Maintenance Of All Bridges In Lagos, Drains Evacuation / Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.