Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? (7331 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? / What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by violent(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2010
i guess my no 1 turn off would be her nairaland postings exceeding 1000,cos then i would know she's a cyber junkie that might not be any good in the real world.just my opinion!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I puke when girls ask you for recharge cards especially after a day of meeting them
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by mhm(m): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2010
overly materialistic girls. Always talking about fashion, parties etc. Plus forming
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by madlady(f): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2010
angry angry

Guys who chase anything in a skirt, even if it's transgendered lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin I did not use that last word, the spam thing changed what I said grin grin grin grin
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by mimon79(m): 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2010
, Big KAKA! grin
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by madlady(f): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2010
mimon79:

, Big KAKA! grin

What's that?
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by Kunbee: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2010
madlady:

What's that?

Big yansh
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by madlady(f): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2010
Kunbee:

Big yansh

Is that the front one or the back one?
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by Kunbee: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2010
Back one wink
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by abbsilurd: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2010
1] Over materialism
2] No sense of humour
3] Ill tempered
4] Low self esteem
5] Nagging
6)[b]Body Odour
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by NosaHenry(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2010
The 1st for me is body odour especially is her KINI is offensive. Unfortunately this is very prevalent
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by folakeojo(f): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2010
Well 4 me it wud hav 2 b body odour(includn mouth odour), talks 2 much, no sense of humor, cant dress properly, doesnt shave regularly, cnt keep clean n trimd nails( i so hate guys dat kip nails). Oh n yes if he's shorter dan i am
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by madlady(f): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2010
Nosa-Henry:

The 1st for me is body odour especially is her KINI is offensive. Unfortunately this is very prevalent

OMG, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kunbee:

Back one wink

Thank you wink
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by whitesturd(f): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2010
disrespect.i hate it with passion
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by martyns303(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2010
@Tmoni go read ur physics again, na unlike poles they attract, like poles dey repel. Except u wan say birds of identical plumul conglomarate.
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by Bossbitch(f): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2010
any guy tht asks me 4 money - they seem to b everywhere around me nowadays. . . tht's d no.1 thing, i seriously cnt stand them
Low self-esteem
Body odour, bad hygiene nd untidiness
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by kushe: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2010
failing the pencil test grin grin grin

now i dear any chick here to know what that is
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by kushe: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2010
INSTUCTIONS : to attempt the pencil test,subject must either be dekan or be clad in a tightly fitting apparel or simply underwear

1]subject must stand upright with both feet touching in perfect symmetry

2]get a very long pencil

3]visually examine the space beneath the , ,if there is an apparent diamond shaped hole beneath the camel hoof,abort test cos subject has passed

4]if however unsure,pass the pencil or biro right through the space,putting it in through the front and receiving it with the other hand behind

5]easy passage without friction is regarded as premium ,

6] little friction means dont proceed to the olfactory assessment grin grin grin

7]total obliteration of the space[i.e knocking thighs] means run for dear life !!!
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by ucnduka(f): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2010
Low self esteem, lack of motivation, no sense of humor, bad body odour, talkative, no self-control especially when angry
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by stalliontp(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin@the replies
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by Bossbitch(f): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2010
kushe:

INSTUCTIONS : to attempt the pencil test,subject must either be dekan or be clad in a tightly fitting apparel or simply underwear

1]subject must stand upright with both feet touching in perfect symmetry

2]get a very long pencil

3]visually examine the space beneath the , ,if there is an apparent diamond shaped hole beneath the camel hoof,abort test cos subject has passed

4]if however unsure,pass the pencil or biro right through the space,putting it in through the front and receiving it with the other hand behind

5]easy passage without friction is regarded as premium ,

6] little friction means dont proceed to the olfactory assessment grin grin grin

7]total obliteration of the space[i.e knocking thighs] means run for dear life !!!

grin grin grin
na wa 4 ur test ooo
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by DoubleN(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2010
Forming! grin grin
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by unitee(f): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2010
me I dont like a man who thinks when you smile at him he should hold you to ransom, you should not intertain another even if you dont like them, if you do they follow you everywhere trying to tarnish your name for nothing even if they dont have nothing to tell they create

haaa I hate men who are too desperate to that extent

my thoughts
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by ebor(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2010
1. Pretense
2. Loquaciousness
3. Poor hygiene e.g Body odour, mouth odour n keepn her environ unkempt
4. Materialism
5. Bad English
6. Overbearing attitude
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by koolchicco: 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2010
She lacks fashion sense? Put off!

She wears Bob-Marley braids beyond 6weeks? Not 4 moi!

She farts at will? A NO NO!!!! angry

She wears oversized Bra/Pant? Not 4 moi!

She's KEZIAH? Hell NOOOO!

She's a yourba dirty girl? Abeg use the next door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry tongue
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by elecktra(f): 1:31am On Jan 02, 2010
koolchicco:

She lacks fashion sense? Put off!

She wears Bob-Marley braids beyond 6weeks? Not 4 moi!

She farts at will? A NO NO!!!! angry

She wears oversize Bra/Pant? Not 4 moi!

She's KEZIAH? Hell NOOOO!

She's a yourba dirty girl? Abeg use the next door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry tongue

now that was funny smiley oversized bra /pants shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by totorimi: 5:19am On Jan 02, 2010
what turns me on is respect for self and respect for me

what turns me off is a flirt, she must keep off else i break her head
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 02, 2010
Loud
egotistical
Lazy
Obnoxious
boastful
Proud
Kiss-N-Tell
Gossips

Etc Etc
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by san26dy(f): 6:12am On Jan 02, 2010
smoking
body odor
NO love for Christ---very important

BTW I am married and God gave me the right person.
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by ochukoccna: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2010
When [size=18pt]ALL[/size] I hear is buy me this, buy me that!
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by miraexcel(f): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2010
*bad breath
*lies
*laziness
*dumbness
*pride
*no respect for God etc
These turn me off big time
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2010
No sense of humor
bad manners
drinks alcohol excessively
bad hygiene
lack common sense
Re: What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? by luvbooks(f): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2010
Liars. . .
Liars. . .
Liars. . .
Liars. . .
Liars. . .
Liars. . .

I'm sure you get my drift.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Allow This?...ladies Only. / Roman Goddess Goes Topless, Flashes Massive Side Boobs (photos) / Lady Damages Her Private Part During A Pool Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.