Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange (16477 Views)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
I wish this country can jux divide
Bayelsa, delta,rivers, calabar, akwaibom, edo one country. All ibos one country . Hausa and yoruba one country and let see if he will still become the the richest blackman. Wanna suck oil.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by princy80(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
aribisala0:
Eboes should stop measuring prick with their Big buroda, where is that done.? So we are eating from the same plate and they want to take meat first? Is that not insanity? .
Once everyone knows his meat in the bowl there will be peace
where is ur brain?

1 Like

Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by princy80(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
beamtopola:
Bayelsa, delta,rivers, calabar, akwaibom, edo one country. All ibos one country . Hausa and yoruba one country and let see if he will still become the the richest blackman. Wanna suck oil.
shut up and stop hating! It will hamper ur success, go and make ur own money.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by middlebelter(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
priceaction:
Nigerian stock exchange that is highly manipulated? Never.
Transcorp has thought me big lessons...

If you are so sure of your claim of manipulation, why did you not report it to Securities and Exchange Commission if you can't trust the Nigerian Stock Exchange to punish market infractions.

Comment of this nature is not good for our emerging market. Claims if manipulation is a serious crime and in some clime it attracts heavy sanctions. What we trade in the market is information and trust.
Please be patriotic, we are not there yet but we will get there. Remember your comments can be read by anybody including foreign portfolio investors, once they read such comments, they will take their money 5o South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
itsIYKE:
Dangote must be an Afonja cos he is sophisticated like us.......Afonja like my post pls
but he does not rape women

1 Like

Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
beamtopola:

Hausa's and Yoruba's would disagree because of Oil. as a Nation we do not love each other we only love Niger Delta oil
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by deflover(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Criminal
That was how I bought 68000units of transcorp u listed @ 500k in 2007
I no see one profit on that share
U clean out and got richer with my money

1 Like

Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by Codes151(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Eating into Nigerian pocket is wrong! Well... since our leaders are dumb and ain't smart to develop what we have! U can use it as u may
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by deflover(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
middlebelter:

If you are so sure of your claim of manipulation, why did you not report it to Securities and Exchange Commission if you can't trust the Nigerian Stock Exchange to punish market infractions.

Comment of this nature is not good for our emerging market. Claims if manipulation is a serious crime and in some clime it attracts heavy sanctions. What we trade in the market is information and trust.
Please be patriotic, we are not there yet but we will get there. Remember your comments can be read by anybody including foreign portfolio investors, once they read such comments, they will take their money 5o South Africa.

Oga all markets are manipulated but the level on the NSE is damn higher
I also bought 68000 unit of transcorp
I lost like the devil
You say report
You must be living in mars

Where u around in 2007-2008 where the party of different IPOs were flooding the market with over valued shares to fool the public
If you were not burnt
Please maintain your peace and stop trying to scare a person that lost to this thief

1 Like

Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by adegeye38(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
iraborosasu:
He's about to lose money undecided
whar do you mean by dat?, his refinery wen completed will see his networth more dan triple, and it would be a super profitable firm for any wise investor to invest.

i have been expexting dis 4rm him since last year
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
lonelydora:
A man of many business acumen. Jack of all trades, and Master of All.
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by iraborosasu: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
adegeye38:

whar do you mean by dat?, his refinery wen completed will see his networth more dan triple, and it would be a super profitable firm for any wise investor to invest.

i have been expexting dis 4rm him since last year

He's investing in a country that is plagued with greed and political nuisance. Maybe you haven't been following the stock market to see how many billions he loses quarterly. Nigeria needs to sit up and bridge the power gap between the rulers and the people, else businesses and investors would continue to suffer. Quote me from now till eternity, i've said my own. #byebye

1 Like

Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by chloride6: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
priceaction:

Wait wait wait... You mean you actually put your money in the NSE. grin grin grin

You would have been better off doing MMM
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by iraborosasu: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
chloride6:

Wait wait wait... You mean you actually put your money in the NSE. grin grin grin

You would have been better off doing MMM

grin grin grin grin MMM and all those watsapp groups combined are far better than the NSE. Greedy mudafuckers all wanting to line their pockets
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
sham & useless Nigerian stock exchange market, na him own choice
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by ManTiger(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
I feel for his scam and hyping as an undergraduate. I use my hard earned money to subscribe to dangote sugar at #14 back then. I don't even know the kind jazz he used on people cos the IPO was over subscribed and the share funnily crashed to #4 making him to buy higher percentage when people were fed up. Imagine selling a phone for #14 and buying back at #4. Sometimes I received divident of 1200 and I will just shake my head.

I'm not just ranting but this so called millionaire are scammers especially when listed at the NSE, they overhype the IPO value and crash it by half of its value after IPO.
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by chloride6: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
iraborosasu:

grin grin grin grin MMM and all those watsapp groups combined are far better than the NSE. Greedy mudafuckers all wanting to line their pockets

I will start to have faith when people go to jail for insider trading in Nigeria.
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by gnykelly(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
priceaction:

you've been dealt with. most IPO are scam.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by gnykelly(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
middlebelter:

that guy said the absolute truth. AP share and many share lose value very fast after IPO. no need applying lipstick on pig.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by Idango(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
beamtopola:
I hope you know you can operate a refinary in a country that don't have crude oil. All the countries buying crude from us what do you think they do with it. They refine. So even if the country divide into 10, wherever his refinery is , he will still buy your crude and refine. Nothing will change.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by gnykelly(m): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
deflover:
Criminal That was how I bought 68000units of transcorp u listed @ 500k in 2007 I no see one profit on that share U clean out and got richer with my money
never buy Nigeria share at IPO.
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by deflover(m): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
gnykelly:

never buy Nigeria share at IPO.

I understand trading now
I am a professional fx trader so I know OTC is the deal

1 Like

Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by chloride6: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
middlebelter:

What happened circa 2005 when dangote used his position as VP of the NSE to manipulate African Petroleum (AP) crashing the shares from 272 to 50 naira. I have the answer, NOTHING!

https://www.nairaland.com/254474/let-us-stop-aliko-dangote

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20090326003702zg/nigeria-watch/official-fraud-watch-towards-fraud-free-governance-in-nigeria/star-information-aps-case-against-aliko-dangote-and-nova-finance-amp-securities/

if you follow this links, you will see the level of corruption in the NSE and what a criminal Dangote really is.
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by chukagates(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
aribisala0:
Eboes should stop measuring prick with their Big buroda, where is that done.? So we are eating from the same plate and they want to take meat first? Is that not insanity? .
Once everyone knows his meat in the bowl there will be peace
come dude did you swallow foolishness and stupidity?? wetin concern igbos for here now..retards jst plenty for nairAland..
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by danielicon(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
priceaction:
please can you explain further how the market is been manipulated??
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by mikolo80: 1:06am On Apr 13, 2017
priceaction:
manipulated how?
instead of saying you were ignorant and got reamed
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by EmpowerNg(m): 6:57am On Apr 13, 2017
It's a good move.

BTW see this genuine Nigerian investment company that pays you daily @ www.empowerng.com
With live proofs
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by dotun365: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
The previous companies he had listed what good has come of them?
Is this not the same man who had to go to the LSE because he could not raise adequate capital some years ago?
There's more to this than meets the eye.
Watching ....
Dangote Cement sugar and Flour are doing so well and offer Nigerians an opportunity to share company rights with the richest man in Africa-Aliko. I don't know where you got your fake story of Dangote going to the LSE some years ago to raise adequate capital. please enlighten me...
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by dotun365: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2017
priceaction:
The 'Nigerian Stock Exchange' is different from 'Transcorp'. If Transcorps share prices were manipulated, sorry for your(our) loss please accuse them appropriately. don't just generalize on the entire capital market (esp. the NSE).
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by 400billionman: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2017
THE SHARES WE PURCHASED IN 2008, how rich has it made us ?
Only fools buy shares.
I am sorry for that mistake of using that word..
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by 400billionman: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2017
priceaction:

Most Nigerian billionaires are thieves.

I lost about N2m in 2008 in shares..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month / I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.