Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,848 members, 7,956,177 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange (16644 Views)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by 400billionman: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2017
deflover:

Oga all markets are manipulated but the level on the NSE is damn higher
I also bought 68000 unit of transcorp
I lost like the devil
You say report
You must be living in mars

Where u around in 2007-2008 where the party of different IPOs were flooding the market with over valued shares to fool the public
If you were not burnt
Please maintain your peace and stop trying to scare a person that lost to this thief

Leave him.

Experience will teach him.

Even if the shares are free, I won't subscribe.

Most naive people do not know how billionaires use poor peoples money to become rich.

They will still use that same money to oppress you forever selling inflated priced products.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by 400billionman: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2017
ManTiger:
I feel for his scam and hyping as an undergraduate. I use my hard earned money to subscribe to dangote sugar at #14 back then. I don't even know the kind jazz he used on people cos the IPO was over subscribed and the share funnily crashed to #4 making him to buy higher percentage when people were fed up. Imagine selling a phone for #14 and buying back at #4. Sometimes I received divident of 1200 and I will just shake my head.

I'm not just ranting but this so called millionaire are scammers especially when listed at the NSE, they overhype the IPO value and crash it by half of its value after IPO.

Now the experienced people are talking ...
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by deflover(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
400billionman:

Leave him.

Experience will teach him.

Even if the shares are free, I won't subscribe.

Most naive people do not know how billionaires use poor peoples money to become rich.

They will still use that same money to oppress you forever selling inflated priced products.

They keep praising the bastard
Dangote is a common thief
He got rich on poor people's money and govt backings
He has no talent or gift nor business ideas

1 Like

Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by middlebelter(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
deflover:

Chloride6, gnykelly & deflover. I want you to understand my position on this matter, am not suggesting that the market is perfect, I have been a professional broker trading on the floor of The Nigerian Stock Exchange since 2005, market infractions always received the appropriate sanction as stated in NSE rule or application IST if reported. The case of AP/Dangote price war was properly addressed and appropriate sanctions were applied. Today the two principals of the companies involved are best of friends and working together to move Nigerian economy forward. Please don't levied in the past.
We want to think Nigeria and be positive about our country.

Imagine a Dangote Refinery with, Gas, Petrochemical plant, Power Generation, etc working. Imagine a situation where we don't have to spend a dim to import refined Petroleum products, what do you think that will do to the value of naira, job creation and investors confidence?

That a child did not show a sign of greatness early in life does not imply the end of his/her life. Market manipulation has been reduced to the minimum. Do a good analysis and take informed risk.

Oga all markets are manipulated but the level on the NSE is damn higher
I also bought 68000 unit of transcorp
I lost like the devil
You say report
You must be living in mars

Where u around in 2007-2008 where the party of different IPOs were flooding the market with over valued shares to fool the public
If you were not burnt
Please maintain your peace and stop trying to scare a person that lost to this thief
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by deflover(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=middlebelter post=55569238][/quote]

And since it was addressed and sanctioned
The people who lost money
Were thier money returned

Transcorp was a fraud
Was it also addressed
Was anyone sanctioned
We lost huge monies
I lost above 500k

Who will give me my money back
I am a forex trading with 8yrs experience
I have seen lies in the market sir
Manipulation is key to kill dumb money
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by Ups01(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
deflover:

I understand trading now
I am a professional fx trader so I know OTC is the deal

What is OTC?
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by Ups01(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
400billionman:

Most Nigerian billionaires are thieves.

I lost about N2m in 2008 in shares..

LOL, no wonder u dey vex smiley
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by deflover(m): 3:39am On Apr 15, 2017
Ups01:

What is OTC?

Over the counter
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by Ups01(m): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2017
deflover:

Over the counter

Why is over the counter the deal?
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by deflover(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2017
Ups01:

Why is over the counter the deal?

Hmmm OTC is real time price after most manipulation is done
And its the best way to buy a stock cheaper if you understand trading sir.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 08066482808
So we can talk more
Re: Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange by yinkeys(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2017
Petrochemicals, also come to mind. This I think will be good investment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Understanding Bank Lending / South Africa Ranked As Africa’s Biggest On Rand / Top Tech Startups In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.