Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB (26130 Views)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Imyourex(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mbok, Who will be sitting at home, Me? Them? the judges? Or Nnamdi Kanu, Cus me am not understandin o
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by jfleece(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Not a bad idea for me... As long as the government does not embark on a sacking spree.. Don't want anyone to lose his or her source of income..
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by LC14052016: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
I am a northerner an support IPOB....but if they re wise, Biafra will drop on their lap in a platter of Gold. Haste would only cause them havoc. And Biafra remains better options for the Afonas. We......can always get everyone to relate with us happily.
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Ripama: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bulshit. Later they wud be shouting "they are killing us o, shooting at innocent people" ICC come see o.
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by steppins: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
obailala:
This shouldnt be a problem as long as they dont force or harrass Igbos who dont wish to sit at home for anything. But we all know better...
You're one of the Igbos, I guess?

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by factwriter(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Agumbankembu:

If you had a simple honor or dignity, you wouldn't make this foolish comment.
Well, I guess there is nothing like honor in Oduo, especially an Oduo Muslim.

Is it the YORUBAS that you hate or It is MUSLIMS in general that you dislike or it's when both TRIBE and RELIGION combines that pisses you off

How will this help your LIBERATION AGENDA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Jakama90(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Nothing like islamize the country.the truh remain dat KANU is a TERRORIST,a fraudster.The responsible Ipob jews will still go out on that very day MAY 30 to market their FAKE,Substandard/good products.Anybody/criminals that disguise as ipob yweets/ that disturb the peace of the country should be lock up.CC: BURATAI release ur Snakes
Onye ofe mmanu.. You don dey carry KANU matter for head like say you dey carry gala. So you get all this muscle but your slave master kill your brother, Abiola like chicken.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by nonsobaba: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Anambra has really dealt with these Ipod criminals. They now go to APC states to issue press releases.
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by oladoja1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Nothing like islamize the country.the truh remain dat KANU is a TERRORIST,a fraudster.The responsible Ipob jews will still go out on that very day MAY 30 to market their FAKE,Substandard/good products.Anybody/criminals that disguise as ipob yweets/ that disturb the peace of the country should be lock up.CC: BURATAI release ur Snakes
baba u dey vex o

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by PrinceAfo: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

does this guy have brain turmoil, please go and check before its too late.
somebody said you would type trash and you did.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by teebell999(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Like play like play... Nnamdi Kanu has become Onikuje of Kuje land grin grin grin grin
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by obailala(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
steppins:

You're one of the Igbos, I guess?
And how exactly does it matter?
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by distilledwalex(m): 12:20am On Apr 13, 2017
Aufbauh:
Not only sit-at-home, they should sit in the gutter. Pack of deluded wild horse.
you call these maladjusted fuuls horses. .. They are cockroaches

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by multipurpose: 12:37am On Apr 13, 2017
https://myincome.com.ng will rekindle the good spirit of Ponzi lovers. To be launched on Friday 14th April, 2017 by 9AM.

Donate N2,500, Get N7,500 in 7 days time. Join Myincome, Nigeria's Member-to-Member Donation and Referral Platform. Register with my referral link [ https://www.myincome.com.ng/?u=trustnobaby ]

Whenever any of your friends or relatives joins Myincome using your ID (Username) as referrer and makes a donation, you'll be matched in 3 days time with 2 members who will donate N2,500 each to you. So for each donating member you refer to Myincome, you get N5,000 in 3 days time.
Register with my referral link [ https://www.myincome.com.ng/?u=trustnobaby ]
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP
https:///joinchat/AAAAAAye8eMeZKnOJ_zVxQ
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Rainmaker69(m): 12:56am On Apr 13, 2017
ElsonMorali:
What did the last sit-at-home order accomplish? Chaos, death and hunger for the people.

IPOB, slowly impoverishing the masses it is supposed to liberate.

Well said. The logic in the commentary is kindergarten at best. The man isn't being tried under sharia law... He's being tried for treason. While I don't agree with the FG's decision to hold him indefinitely, there's nothing religious or even tribal about his trial.
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by ipobarecriminals: 1:50am On Apr 13, 2017
sad angry kiss embarassed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin sad[quote author=multipurpose post=55520580]
https://myincome.com.ng will rekindle the good spirit of Ponzi lovers. To be launched on Friday 14th April, 2017 by 9AM.

Donate N2,500, Get N7,500 in 7 days time. Join Myincome, Nigeria's Member-to-Member Donation and Referral Platform. Register with my referral link [ https://www.myincome.com.ng/?u=trustnobaby ]
seem u are trying to recover ur money we MMM chop with this ogbonje style. Anyway,u'll see gullible, long neck customers
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by edupedia: 2:07am On Apr 13, 2017
Aufbauh:
Not only sit-at-home, they should sit in the gutter. Pack of deluded wild horse.

....all Igbos in Lagos should go back home and sit there for the next 6months or 1 year...who cares whether they sit in or walk on their heads?....jagbajantis!

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Ikeg: 2:10am On Apr 13, 2017
The igbos whom IPOB asked to sit at home are not complaining. Ironically it's the savages of waste that are despite the fact the sit at home is not directed to their oblong, underdeveloped head

Tomorrow now they'll shout "we don't care about biafra".

3 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by AntiNigerian: 2:37am On Apr 13, 2017
Simple fact: Fraud Lugard slaves are the most demented set of Asshöles I have ever seen in my life in this fuçking world! you know, they think they know anything, since their stupid dead master is now cooling off in hell for creating Liegeria, I guess their essence of a 'ONE LIEGERIA' is of no use! ONE LIEGERIA IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL! GET THAT INTO ALL YOUR EXPIRED SKULLS! But IPOB isn't getting up to my expectations, if Biafra is to come there's something to show for a referendum! No matter how slow the road to independence may be, we'll get there! If you don't like our ideology, pls swallow a poisonous tablet, lie down on your bed and DIE! angry Fraud Lugard deserves to be reincarnated again for him to explain why he created Liegeria and commit suicide after that! As for his slaves, let them jump from a pedestrian bridge and die! Useless Animals! angry

4 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by AntiNigerian: 2:39am On Apr 13, 2017
it's obvious that that order is not meant for fraud Lugard slaves!

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by AntiNigerian: 2:45am On Apr 13, 2017
This is one reason why fraud Lugard slaves are bunch of savages and animals!

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by proudlyYoruba(m): 3:04am On Apr 13, 2017
May 30 is almost here, I pray Allah makes me witness it, those that work with private institutions to beware. For govt ones you can risk it.
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by proudlyYoruba(m): 3:06am On Apr 13, 2017
Ikeg:
The igbos whom IPOB asked to sit at home are not complaining. Ironically it's the savages of waste that are despite the fact the sit at home is not directed to their oblong, underdeveloped head

Tomorrow now they'll shout "we don't care about biafra".
Just wait, if omo ibo will not open one side of his shop at idumota
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Ikeg: 3:09am On Apr 13, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Just wait, if omo ibo will not open one side of his shop at idumota

The attention seeking savages of waste. Does it concern you whether igbo listen to ipob inquiry or not.
Does this in any way, shape or form concern you wasteful demons? Hell no.

But as usual, you despicable animals would ALWAYS seek attention like the $2 wh0re you guys are.

3 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Allsouls: 4:53am On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=55516576][/quote]

We have carried out more than 3 sit at home since resent biafra struggle started, the first one was done under massob by uwazurike so its not new to our people .

If i may ask why drinking paracetamol for another person malaria.

Biafra is our way of life whether you believe it or not.

On biafra we can't go back & your terrorist president & his baboon & monkey army can't stop our sit at home.

May be you import your people to biafra to roam about that as you don't want the sit at home order, you will see that banks, offices school will be closed down or open but no body will be inside.

We are all in support of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Allsouls: 5:01am On Apr 13, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
May 30 is almost here, I pray Allah makes me witness it, those that work with private institutions to beware. For govt ones you can risk it.

This is not the first sit at home, schools, banks, fed. government offices are under lock & key those that opened no body was inside.
Enugu state gov. chimaroke nnamani threaten state workers during the first sit at home but he can't stop it because 99% are in support of Biafra.
Confirm from Google before you argue.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by laudate: 5:01am On Apr 13, 2017
DocHMD:
If you listen to cursed zoogerians you'll fail, even their senile lord and master Buharry alias 'El Senilito' doesn't listen to them. He closes his ear to their lamentation.

The sit-at-home order is already a done deal. Our fallen heroes MUST be remembered.

It is not the duty of one bearded smelly amala-swallowing muslim monkey from Ogbomosho to tell me how to remember my heroes. I'm sitting at home because it is the right thing to do.

Let the slaves decide how they want to commemorate their Obas who were beheaded by dahomey teenage girls and those who were killed by Fulanis when Kwara was taken about 300 years ago. It is their business.

Wow!! shocked Why didn't you tell everyone that the Fulani has recruited you as their mouthpiece, to broadcast the status of Kwara?? More grease to your elbows as you do their bidding to the fullest! cheesy

Anyway, as a true Nigerian I am fully in support of your sit-at-home order. Let everyone spend that day as he or she pleases. Any one of my IPOBian staff that fails to show up for work on that day, has just signed his own termination letter... undecided

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Adebowale89(m): 6:17am On Apr 13, 2017
Agumbankembu:

No be your order ....

Last May 30th they gathered in a church to celebrate, they were shot without mercy, this time now, just stay at home, you that it does not concern is putting mouth, condemning a simple order to mark remembrance day.

What is really your problem, is it if they come in the open to celebrate, they get shot and you will come online to call them miscreants.

Your type is exactly why your Nigeria is as ugly as it is, no simple dignity, you can't even respect ones belief.

so you guys understand what mind your business means? but when a king in sw travel u will be crying up and down

ipob ve been unserious fellow right from time. they are mere entertainer to the FG. they shouldn't use their ignorance to disturb others Igbos that are striving to eat three days meal thru daily hustle
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Adebowale89(m): 6:25am On Apr 13, 2017
DocHMD:

If you listen to cursed zoogerians you'll fail, even their senile lord and master Buharry alias 'El Senilito' doesn't listen to them. He closes his ear to their lamentation.

The sit-at-home order is already a done deal. Our fallen heroes MUST be remembered.

It is not the duty of one bearded smelly amala-swallowing muslim monkey from Ogbomosho to tell me how to remember my heroes. I'm sitting at home because it is the right thing to do.

Let the slaves decide how they want to commemorate their Obas who were beheaded by dahomey teenage girls and those who were killed by Fulanis when Kwara was taken about 300 years ago. It is their business.

the problem you people have his, you don't have heart of forgiveness

thought SE had the majority of Christian in Nigeria but yet you're not practising what the bible said

the southwest you're trying to condemn which your generation is always applauding for their maturity in politics, culture & custom easily forgive even without religion.

this separate Yoruba Muslim from northern Muslim because we see human as human first

we ve move on from the past, that is why our region is moving on. have u seen anyone who live of the past that still progress?

you guys should seek for the act of forgiveness and seek your exit from Nigeria without making noise, blackmailing and raising threat to kill others

if you sit at home for a year, who cares?
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by shellworker: 6:28am On Apr 13, 2017
Ofe mmanus killing themselves in igbos business since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Adebowale89(m): 6:33am On Apr 13, 2017
shellworker:
Ofe mmanus killing themselves in igbos business since time immemorial.

every Nigerian joy is your exit. we need to restructure our integrity and reputation in all those countries u guys ve destruct with your yeye normal business (drugs)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Favours The Rich More Than The Poor – Tinubu / Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today. / 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.