Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB (26128 Views)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Allsouls: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Have you thought of what will happen to those whose shops are at a trekking distance to their homes and need to open shop everyday so their family will not starve?

Have you given it a thought that hoodlums will hijack the process and loot and burn shops giving your organization a bad name?

Tell me one way in which this sit at home order will further your cause.

Those their shops are trekkable will not open because they believe in biafra.

Hoodlums will not high jack it because biafrans are not hoodlums & every body will be inside, this is not the first time were observing sit at home and it was obeyed by all even non biafrans in biafraland.

Sit at home is a means of showing respect to our hero's who did for biafra & the world do will know that Ipob majority of our people are in support of biafra.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Igboesika: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
sapele914:
Well one thing is for sure these Great country Nigeria almagamated in 1914 will out live your parents,you, and your children so why worry about things that don't concern you, jonathan and pdp celebrated a 100 years of Nigeria in 2014 I did not hear Nnamdi kanu or ipob complain, did your grand father stuggle with the internet in 1977?Dreamer get on with your life,your views on biafra is like an old rag abandoned in a closet,a fools paradise.
Back to you... Another trash from afonja Muslim. Biafra must come and nothing can stop it. I am even suprised that even in 21 century you don't know the power of media, that's very shameful. Keep waiting for Nigeria to last for million years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by CarlosTheJackal: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lmao. cheesy cheesy

I wonder if they are gonna force people to sit at home.

Deluded wild horses indeed.

Imagine a group of criminals that profess they are guided by the tenets of human rights and democracy, yet all they do bear the hallmarks of a dictatorial enterprise.

I hope the bastard of Kuje would secure jobs for those gullible enough to sit in the gutter when they get saked for truancy. cheesy
Don't you get tired peaching hate?

Try to look yourself in the mirror sometimes

5 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by fuckyoumhen: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
ikeadewole:
Waiting for the sadist from Benue...The modern refugee Who ran away from his fathers house in the middle of the night because of Fulani herdmen to come and show is sadistic nature... I did not call anyone's name ooo.
omenka, aka omenkaLives, Progressive01

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by SURElee(f): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=ipobarecriminals post=55512274]Nothing like islamize the country.the truh remain dat KANU is a TERRORIST,a fraudster.The responsible Ipob jews will still go out on that very day MAY 30 to market their FAKE,Substandard/good products.Anybody/criminals that disguise as ipob yweets/ that disturb the peace of the country should be lock up.CC: BURATAI release ur Snakes [/quote

Hahahahahahaha. Let me ask my beloved blueeyedboi to find out if he would stay home also. All them ipob supporters will tell us if na ipob dey pay dem salaries in their place of work.

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by fuckyoumhen: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
sapele914:
dignified enemies of the state,these ipob/biafra crap is a joke that has gone too far,give them an inch they take a yard give them a yard they take a mile,serious bunch of criminal misfits. Jokers go and get a life,Nigeria is on the rise.
abeg, face ur kobo kobo ponzi

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Agumbankembu: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You can't even counter my arguments intelligently. I must have overrated your abilities...

I already made my point when I first quoted you on this thread, it is not your remembrance day, it is not your sit-at-home-order.
Stop unnecessary ranting.

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Alajiki:

Abeg make una carry una flat*heads like Abuja airport runway go another website. This is NAIRALAND. It's for Nigerians; not for deluded, hopeless cowards like you people.
High blood pressure is a silent killer

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by toofit007: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Aufbauh:
Not only sit-at-home, they should sit in the gutter. Pack of deluded wild horse.
can you now see you life outside? but you are so eager to have this deluded wild horse with you, sharing the same country. can't you see that this is the highest of your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by omenkaLives(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Don't you get tired peaching hate?

Try to look yourself in the mirror sometimes
All ipob bastards should walk around with mirrors wherever they go. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by GenBloodykiIler: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
All ipob bastards should walk around with mirrors wherever they go. cheesy
[/s]
nope you should walk around with mirror too and ask yourself what is worth the poor soul of Benue state farmers being massacred.

shame!

4 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by ElsonMorali: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=Allsouls post=55516191]

Those their shops are trekkable will not open because they believe in biafra.

Oh Yeah? They told you so or you're just assuming? How Many of them have you spoken to personally and How Many of them have asked you to be their spokesperson?

Hoodlums will not high jack it because biafrans are not hoodlums & every body will be inside, this is not the first time were observing sit at home and it was obeyed by all even non biafrans in biafraland.

I think we can both agree that the above statement is false. There are hoodlums in every tribe. Stop fooling yourselves. Yours isn't a race of angels. The last time you called first a sit at home, there were reports of harassment of those who went out to work.

Sit at home is a means of showing respect to our hero's who did for biafra & the world do will know that Ipob majority of our people are in support of biafra.

Sorry, but Biafra has no heroes. Don't forget, Ojukwu couldn't die for Biafra even when a 20-year old foreigner did.

As for Nnamdi Kanu, he's just a common criminal with an oversized ego. Calling for the extermination of some other ethnic groups puts him in the same league as Hitler and Stalin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Alajiki(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

High blood pressure is a silent killer

Sorry grin grin grin. E pain am!

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by ElsonMorali: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
Agumbankembu:

I already made my point when I first quoted you on this thread, it is not your remembrance day, it is not your sit-at-home-order.
Stop unnecessary ranting.

There isn't anything memorable to remember is what I'm trying to tell you.

Wake up and see the futility of your actions.

3 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
gbegemaster:
The Nigerian amalgamation will not last forever.

I will gladly be here to watch it end. I wish it will end peacefully.

You bet your bullocks on that? smiley

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Bekimbo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
stephnie1:
yeye people. they wan make dss kill more people

Mumu gel,I bet you don't know what sit at home means

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by ipobarecriminals: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink grin shocked cool sad cheesy grin
Alajiki:

Abeg make una carry una flat*heads like Abuja airport runway go another website. This is NAIRALAND. It's for Nigerians; not for deluded, hopeless cowards like you people.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Alajiki:

Sorry grin grin grin. E pain am!
Opening dirty teeth will not help you
Igbos will remain your nightmare
Cone head

3 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Igboesika:

Back to you... Another trash from afonja Muslim. Biafra must come and nothing can stop it. I am even suprised that even in 21 century you don't know the power of media, that's very shameful. Keep waiting for Nigeria to last for million years.
I pity ur life no demon can destroy nigeria. u better use your life for the development of nigeria so u dont die blood pressure. can u bet ur family that nigeria would last forever?
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Igboesika:

I pity ur life no demon can destroy nigeria. u better use your life for the development of nigeria so u dont die blood pressure. can u bet ur family that nigeria would not last forever?

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Butoneday2(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Nothing like islamize the country.the truh remain dat KANU is a TERRORIST,a fraudster.The responsible Ipob jews will still go out on that very day MAY 30 to market their FAKE,Substandard/good products.Anybody/criminals that disguise as ipob yweets/ that disturb the peace of the country should be lock up.CC: BURATAI release ur Snakes
U are a bas.tard aturu awusa. Adaka

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Agumbankembu: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

There isn't anything memorable to remember is what I'm trying to tell you.

Wake up and see the futility of your actions.

Sleep on in your Oduo enclave Mr, no one invited you to stay at home.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Agumbankembu: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
michaelandre:
I pity ur life no demon can destroy nigeria. u better use your life for the development of nigeria so u dont die blood pressure. can u bet ur family that nigeria would not last forever?

Hehehe development of Nigeria.

Ka m nnu nti.

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Igboesika: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
michaelandre:
I adviced you on my initial post to wait for Nigeria Nigeria to last for million years. Stop asking silly questions. Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by bosco2017: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Butoneday2:
U are a bas.tard aturu awusa. Adaka

All hail Biafra . All hail I pob . We love Ipob . Ipob is genuine . In Ipob we trust . Ride on .Sit at home is non negotiable we nust obey

4 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by PDJT: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Good.
-Na home get me that day. I will be prayerful in a clean white clothing.

-God bless our Heroes and Heroines!

3 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Ka m nnu nti.
omo ale jati jati. ko ni da fun e
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Ka m nnu nti.
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Coolgent(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
If they stay at home I am 100% sure crime rate in Nigeria and the whole world at large wil reduce drastically
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Agumbankembu: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
michaelandre:

Kitikpa gbapukwa gi isi ebe ahu. Udide di ka gi, nkita rachaa gi ike.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Agumbankembu: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
michaelandre:

Ikpa, unam ikot, your mama and papa ited and mfed.
ur sister eba.

Etteh, go and knack head for wall.

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by drcomely(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Odua Muslim? Yea! I am a Muslim and proud. I will neither trade my odua identity nor deny my islamic integrity

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku / Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari / Governor Akeredolu Commissions Road In Eyitayo Jegede's Neighborhood, Shades Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.