Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB (26140 Views)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by kingzizzy: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lmao. cheesy cheesy

I wonder if they are gonna force people to sit at home.

Deluded wild horses indeed.

Imagine a group of criminals that profess they are guided by the tenets of human rights and democracy, yet all they do bear the hallmarks of a dictatorial enterprise.

I hope the bastard of Kuje would secure jobs for those gullible enough to sit in the gutter when they get saked for truancy. cheesy

When has IPOB ever forced anyone to do anything? Everything has always been by the voluntary support of lovers of freedom

IPOB is not Lord Lugard who forced everyone to become "Nigerians"

3 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by jpphilips(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2017
bobogii2008:

Onyeibe said the alleged use of Sharia law to try their detained leader, Nnamdi Kanu, would not be accepted, adding that it was a ploy by the Federal government to “Islamize” the country.

He said, “The right for self determination is bestowed on man by God as it is backed by the united nation constitution. Biafra has an agenda.

“We understand that the use of Sharia law to try Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, was an arrangement to Islamize the country called Nigeria.

“And their plan is that when they use it on Nnamdi Kanu and succeed, it will become a reference point for them.

“From there they will start to use it against other people. I want to tell you that they have failed in this their plan"

Does this analogy even make any sense[b][/b]

There is nothing about Biafrans that makes sense, I only reply them on vacations. This people have disgraced igbos enough. I feel sorry for igbo chaps who will be stereotyped with these brainless omo heads, same way Boko haram has made all muslims look stup!d.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by jpphilips(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2017
kingzizzy:

When has IPOB ever forced anyone to do anything? Everything has always been by the voluntary support of lovers of freedom

Do this for us, conduct IPOB protests with free flowing traffic, I swear I won't even know they exist.

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Yyeske(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
kingzizzy:

Why not keep quiet if you have nothing to say, last sit at home, people were forced to remain indoors because roads were barricaded, parents prevented their wards not to go to school for fear of violence from you lots, go to Awada in Onitsha to hear what eedioots like you did to shops and cars that were not even open.
.I can even bet you don't stay anywhere close to the SE

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by ElsonMorali: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
kingzizzy:

Thats the same things Nigeria has managed to accomplish since 1960 to date

That's a lie.

Nigeria has problems just like every other nation.

Ours is peculiar because of the kind of people we have chosen to become.
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by ElsonMorali: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Why not keep quiet if you have nothing to say, last sit at home, people were forced to remain indoors because roads were barricaded, parents prevented their wards not to go to school for fear of violence from you lots, go to Awada in Onitsha to hear what eedioots like you did to shops and cars that were not even open.

Exactly my point. Thanks for articulating it better.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by kingzizzy: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
jpphilips:

Do this for us, conduct IPOB protests with free flowing traffic, I swear I won't even know they exist.

I dont know what you are talking about. All I know is that on the 30th of May, I will stay indoors as a mark of respect to the only country I recognise as my own, The Republic Of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Nothing like islamize the country.the truh remain dat KANU is a TERRORIST,a fraudster.The responsible Ipob jews will still go out on that very day MAY 30 to market their FAKE,Substandard/good products.Anybody/criminals that disguise as ipob yweets/ that disturb the peace of the country should be lock up.CC: BURATAI release ur Snakes
What is your problem with Igbos sit at home?

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
jpphilips:

There is nothing about Biafrans that makes sense, I only reply them on vacations. This people have disgraced igbos enough. I feel sorry for igbo chaps who will be stereotyped with these brainless omo heads, same way Boko haram has made all muslims look stup!d.
Black man and poor mentality are like 5 and 6 at times I just wonder the reasoning ability of a black man. Can you plz narrate how IPOBIANS are disgracing or have disgraced Igbos? And also tell us why you feel sorry for the great Igbo chaps.

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by kingzizzy: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
Yyeske:

Dont you see how stupid you sound? How can IPOB force people to stay at home? Has IPOB got the keys to peoples houses to lock them in? How can all the roads be barricaded?

No parents be scared of violence to their kids when there has been no acts of violence reported against IPOB. How many people have come to publicly accuse IPOB of violence? Anyone who is afraid for their kids has unfounded fear.

I dont know what hapoend in Awada but if thieves operated there, dont blame IPOB, they are not the police.

All I know is that Im going to be indoors observing Biafra day and I believe that the majority of my peoole will do the same

3 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by AntiNigerian: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
jpphilips:

The sad part of your post is that you don't have Biafra yet so technically, Nigeria is all you have got. secondly, we that understand how nations are born know for a fact that neither Nnamdi kanu nor Uche mefor is on the path to getting one, as a matter of fact, they are nowhere close to the process let alone have one in the works, so we understand ourselves. The loser in this whole Fiasco is not us that is pretty certain you ain't going nowhere, definitely not Kanu and uche who is using your head and blood, nor the Nigerian government who has Ak47 waiting to quel your riots, but you who lack primordial knowledge of global politics.
There is no realistic indicator in the world today that remotely indicates you will get Biafra in this lifetime, that is the sad truth, unfortunately, it is taking you too long to realise that, may be by virtue of my enlightenment and your chronic ignorance that undermines how the real world works, my 2017 is actually your 2057. You will be like us when you grow up, take heart and continue journeying in ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by laudate: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
DocHMD:
Many of you zombiegerians are just bumbling illiterates, you educational system is terrible. Have you ever heard of the term 'legal precedence'?

If Sharia law is sucessfully used on Kanu, it will set a precedence that will allow Fulani Judges to use it on everyone else in the south. When it used to prosecute you yorubas, your mothers will start running around and protesing naked in Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti by then it will be too late to reverse your foolery.

yorubas never take issues that affects other seriously until it affects them. That's why you are being punished divinely with IDP camps, poverty and sliding indices in academics.

How can Nnamdi Kanu be tried under Sharia law when his case is pending before a federal high court in Abuja? Do high courts conduct trials or grant judgements based on Sharia Law? shocked The presiding judge at the high court is not a Khadi, so what on earth are you talking about? Bia keta, I beg make we waka comot for here before dem begin take us do yeye. undecided

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by jpphilips(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
kingzizzy:

I dont know what you are talking about. All I know is that on the 30th of May, I will stay indoors as a mark of respect to the only country I recognise as my own, The Republic Of Biafra.

Who says Buhari isn't a great disciplinarian? from rioting every May 30th, blocking highways and disturbing neutral igbos, now the Nigerian police force has taught them to sit at home on May 30th, we are making progress.D grin grin
Little by little, the reality of the Biafran struggle will dawn on all of you and when that reality becomes obvious, you will look at yourself in the mirror and speak these words " why has thou been so stup!d all these years". A mad man seized the airwaves and you believed he can get you a country? all you IPOB members must as a matter of celestial purification, return your brains to God.
On the global stage where countries are born, Nnamdi Kanu will best qualify for a door man let alone allowed in that venue, do you guys even watch Tv at all. Educate us, what does it take to secure sovereignty by global standards? feel free to eductae us

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by MikaelsonRx(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u dnt knw that I'm a "TRIBE"? U probably type dis from ur anus. Ipob jews
Still better than wherever you came from.
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by kingzizzy: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
jpphilips:

Who says Buhari isn't a great disciplinarian? from rioting every May 30th, blocking highways and disturbing neutral igbos, now the Nigerian police force has taught them to sit at home on May 30th, we are making progress.D grin grin
Little by little, the reality of the Biafran struggle will dawn on all of you and when that reality becomes obvious, you will look at yourself in the mirror and speak these words " why has thou been so stup!d all these years". A mad man seized the airwaves and you believed he can get you a country? all you IPOB members must as a matter of celestial purification, return your brains to God.
On the global stage where countries are born, Nnamdi Kanu will best qualify for a door man let alone allowed in that venue, do you guys even watch Tv at all. Educate us, what does it take to secure sovereignty by global standards? feel free to eductae us

Lol funny man. People like you dont even know that Kanu and IPOB have won already?

When Biafra comes, all good. Until that time, all we have to do is sit back and take a front row seat as the unworkabke colonial fraud keeps on dishing out terrorism with boko harram, economic stagnation, recession, corruption and suffering with the clueless Buhari and others like him.

We already kmow Nigeria has no long term future. Its almost like an old sick man die, nothing can be done about it. Those of us who have no allegiance to the colonial fraud called Nigeria (and thats the majority of all Nigerians) will just watch the inevitable demise.

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by proudlyYoruba(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
Allsouls:

This is not the first sit at home, schools, banks, fed. government offices are under lock & key those that opened no body was inside.
Enugu state gov. chimaroke nnamani threaten state workers during the first sit at home but he can't stop it because 99% are in support of Biafra.
Confirm from Google before you argue.
man, that is not a separatist movement. I can just imagine my school principal, I mean private secondary school sacking those not coming to work will be sacked
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by NaWetinDey(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
kingzizzy:

Only a morronic slave will still be honouring something that killed over 3 million of his people.

Go and get wisdom and add understanding. You are bereft of both.
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by jpphilips(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
kingzizzy:

Lol funny man. People like you dont even know that Kanu and IPOB have won already?

When Biafra comes, all good. Until that time, all we have to do is sit back and take a front row seat as the unworkabke colonial fraud keeps on dishing out terrorism with boko harram, economic stagnation, recession, corruption and suffering with the clueless Buhari and others like him.

We already kmow Nigeria has no long term future. Its almost like an old sick man die, nothing can be done about it. Those of us who have no allegiance to the colonial fraud called Nigeria (and thats the majority of all Nigerians) will just watch the inevitable demise.

Everything wrong with Nigeria is equally playing out in the South-east so quit mastrb@ting.
You are talking rubbish, walk us through the process of securing a sovereign state, step 1....

2 Likes

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by Yyeske(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2017
kingzizzy:

Dont you see how stupid you sound? How can IPOB force people to stay at home? Has IPOB got the keys to peoples houses to lock them in? How can all the roads be barricaded?

No parents be scared of violence to their kids when there has been no acts of violence reported against IPOB. How many people have come to publicly accuse IPOB of violence? Anyone who is afraid for their kids has unfounded fear.

I dont know what hapoend in Awada but if thieves operated there, dont blame IPOB, they are not the police.

All I know is that Im going to be indoors observing Biafra day and I believe that the majority of my peoole will do the same
Story for the gods, go around and ask residents of Onitsha about the last sit at home then come back and give your verdict
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by ipobarecriminals: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
jpphilips:

u have time o lecture those FAKE spare parts biz-boys?How I wish dey do their rubbish during Abacha govt.KANU iS A FRAUDSTER
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by ipobarecriminals: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
laudate:

How can Nnamdi Kanu be tried under Sharia law when his case is pending before a federal high court in Abuja? Do high courts conduct trials or grant judgements based on Sharia Law? shocked The presiding judge at the high court is not a Khadi, so what on earth are you talking about? Bia keta, I beg make we waka comot for here before dem begin take us do yeye. undecided
dnt mind dat one,that's effect of thinking thru the Anus
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by toofit007: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
exclusivejayce:
Ipob! Did u knw sometin dat d moment Biafra is a reality, the same Nnamdi Kalu would want to rule over you like Gaddafi. You think he is doing all this just for the love of Biafra?. Ipob are leading themselves to dictorship in the nearest future, and Nigeria being kind,loving and caring won't allow it.
Just a tip: Come 2019, if an igbo man can be president this ipob rubbish would stop. Igbos are know to have a high affinity for power.
we shall surprise you come 2019, No voting in biafra land watch and see.

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by jpphilips(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
toofit007:
we shall surprise you come 2019, No voting in biafra land watch and see.
Pls shut up your breath stink!!
fvcking nobody like you

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by laudate: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
jpphilips:
Pls shut up your breath stink!!
fvcking nobody like you

Why you dey vex for am, nah? shocked If they like, let them refuse to vote in 2019. Na dem go carry the repercussion for head, when the chips are down. undecided In fact, I pray that they try it. Any president elected at that time will just remind them that he got 0% votes from their region. Wasn't it Buhari that reminded them that he got 5% votes from their region, so they should stop complaining about his lopsided appointments? What did they do? cheesy Many of them started crying that PMB hated them...can't you remember?
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by AgentSmith001: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
laudate:

Why you dey vex for am, nah? shocked If they like, let them refuse to vote in 2019. Na dem go carry the repercussion for head, when the chips are down. undecided In fact, I pray that they try it. Any president elected at that time will just remind them that he got 0% votes from their region. Wasn't it Buhari that reminded them that he got 5% votes from their region, so they should stop complaining about his lopsided appointments? What did they do? cheesy Many of them started crying that PMB hated them...can't you remember?
. afonja skull mining yorubastard.why are you always in pains when Igbo matter is involved? be careful so that you won't end up miserably like awolowo

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by laudate: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. afonja skull mining yorubastard.why are you always in pains when Igbo matter is involved? be careful so that you won't end up miserably like awolowo

Anuofia! Onye eberibe. Onye nzuzu.... can you see the way this matter is making you froth at the mouth? Anyone who does not share your perspective is now an Afonja, despite the fact that over 250 other ethnic groups exist in Nigeria. Gosh, your ignorance is appalling!! shocked

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by AgentSmith001: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
laudate:

Anuofia! Onye eberibe. Onye nzuzu.... can you see the way this matter is making you froth at the mouth? Anyone who does not share your perspective is now an Afonja, despite the fact that over 250 other ethnic groups exist in Nigeria. Gosh, your ignorance is appalling!! shocked
. see Mr afonja bastard. I ain't a kid,you are a confirmed yorubastard. infact I can perceive the odor of ur amala gobbling mouth from afar coupled with ur tiger clawed face typical of a yorubastard.

you should give it up dude.we all know that you are an ogbomosho bastard

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by laudate: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. see Mr afonja bastard. I ain't a kid,you are a confirmed yorubastard. infact I can perceive the odor of ur amala gobbling mouth from afar coupled with ur tiger clawed face typical of a yorubastard.

you should give it up dude.we all know that you are an ogbomosho bastard

First, let me clap for you. You have finally told us all that your baptismal name is 'yorubastard,' as well as 'ogbomosho bastard' and that you also have a tiger-clawed face. Accept my sympathy. Gee whiz! shocked It just means those Afonjas must have cooked a huge pot of 'juju for you, which is why you are also screeching their name repeatedly. shocked Eeyah! Take it easy. Don't get a heart attack.

Now let me give you a little assignment. Provide concrete proof to show that Laudate is an Afonja, or else it will never be well with you in this lifetime and the next! sad Don't forget to include the name of the village, local govt area and traditional ruler, too!

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by AgentSmith001: 12:24am On Apr 16, 2017
laudate:

First, let me clap for you. You have finally told us all that your baptismal name is 'yorubastard,' as well as 'ogbomosho bastard' and that you also have a tiger-clawed face. Accept my sympathy. Gee whiz! shocked It just means those Afonjas must have cooked a huge pot of 'juju for you, which is why you are also screeching their name repeatedly. shocked Eeyah! Take it easy. Don't get a heart attack.

Now let me give you a little assignment. Provide concrete proof to show that Laudate is an Afonja, or else it will never be well with you in this lifetime and the next! sad Don't forget to include the name of the village, local govt area and traditional ruler, too!
. eddiott, you think we have not been trailing you here? infact very soon,we will splash ur ape looking photo here for the forumite to see dumbskull ogbomosho criminal behind the handle laudate.

laudate, misery and misfortune will continue to torture ur household till extinction. you will die miserably like your cursed father
and you will be buried shamefully like ur homeless mother

laudate the ogbomosho criminal,I am waiting for you
Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by AgentSmith001: 12:28am On Apr 16, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. eddiott, you think we have not been trailing you here? infact very soon,we will splash ur ape looking photo here for the forumite to see dumbskull ogbomosho criminal behind the handle laudate.

laudate, misery and misfortune will continue to torture ur household till extinction. you will die miserably like your cursed father

laudate the ogbomosho criminal,I am waiting for you
. laudate laudate the cursed soul from ogbomosho forest,show ur ugly looking face here asap

don't waste my time

1 Like

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by laudate: 12:28am On Apr 16, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. eddiott, you think we have not been trailing you here? infact very soon,we will splash ur ape looking photo here for the forumite to see dumbskull ogbomosho criminal behind the handle AgentSmith001.

AgentSmith001, misery and misfortune will continue to torture ur household till extinction. you will die miserably like your cursed father

AgentSmith001 the ogbomosho criminal,I am waiting for you
AgentSmith001:
. AgentSmith001 the cursed soul from ogbomosho forest,show ur ugly looking face here asap

don't waste my time

Re: May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB by AgentSmith001: 8:04am On Apr 16, 2017
laudate:

. what a weakling!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ganduje Bribery: 2 Pupils Missing After Jafar Jafar Protest (Photos) / Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen / Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.