Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids (1046 Views)

How To Say An Actual No To Sexual Immoralities / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids by akintom(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Instead of the illusionary Bible stories, prime your kids with the following positive mental conditioning words.

NB
In order not to confuse the kids, you can replace no 50 this way:

50. I pardon you.

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids by felixomor: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Is it not funny that u had to photograph nuggets written by people who believe in God, and then "re-titled" it "atheists" what to tell your kids.?

SMH

*Facepalm* undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Atheists do need this sort of guidance considering they have no moral compass grin

Comes naturally for christians cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids by akintom(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
felixomor:
Is it not funny that u had to photograph nuggets written by people who believe in God, and then "re-titled" it "atheists" what to tell your kids.?

SMH

*Facepalm* undecided
Just as you and your likes foolishly ascribe the origin of life to Yahweh. Albeit, on the basis of the primitive imagination of cave men.

If not that your brain is already conditioned to see everything as the works of the Jewish doG, you would have seen that no author is referenced there.

Of course, you can't possibly tell your kids (if you have any) any other thing, than Jewish Idol loves them.

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids by akintom(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Muafrika2:
Atheists do need this sort of guidance considering they have no moral compass grin

Your ignorance and Hypocrisy will betray you, when your kid says to you that, he's now an atheist, and you're required to say no 18 to him.

Learn to be intelligent, and not let your hand be faster than your brain.

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids by Richirich713: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
akintom:

Your ignorance and Hypocrisy will betray you, when your kid says to you that, he's now an atheist, and you're required to say no 18 to him.

Learn to be intelligent, and not let your hand be faster than your brain.
People have kids who are thieves, hot headed like you, etc

I'd rather (s)he be truthful than a church going masquerading God hater.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids by felixomor: 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
akintom:

Just as you and your likes foolishly ascribe the origin of life to Yahweh. Albeit, on the basis of the primitive imagination of cave men.

If not that your brain is already conditioned to see everything as the works of the Jewish doG, you would have seen that no author is referenced there.

Of course, you can't possibly tell your kids (if you have any) any other thing, than Jewish Idol loves them.

This doesnt water down the fact that you plagiarized somebody who believes in God.

Big Shame.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids by akintom(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
felixomor:

This doesnt water down the fact that you plagiarized somebody who believes in God.

Big Shame.
I certainly wouldn't context the difficulty of medic who foolishly claimed that human brain sleeps, for not knowing the meaning of plagiarism.

It's rather pathetic, that a quack like you is still allowed to retain medic certificate.

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids by felixomor: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
akintom:

I certainly wouldn't context the difficulty of medic who foolishly claimed that human brain sleeps, for not knowing the meaning of plagiarism.

It's rather pathetic, that a quack like you is still allowed to retain medic certificate.

You dont have to resort to lies because u have been exposed. LoLz grin

Ad hominem wont save u on this.
Please go ahead and plagiarize your "atheist" nursery rhymes........

Shame.....!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids by rawgurl(f): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Muafrika2:

Children are born without religion, don't give them your nerosis.

Why should I allow that same God to tell me how to raise my kids, who had to drown His own?

3 Likes

Re: Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids by akintom(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
felixomor:

You dont have to resort to lies because u have been exposed. LoLz grin

Ad hominem wont save u on this.
Please go ahead and plagiarize your "atheist" nursery rhymes........

Shame.....!

felixomor:

There are many.
Within the human body alone, there are thousands of beliefs that are used to explain phenomenons.

For example no part of science explains why the brain goes to sleep everyday.

It is only believed it goes to sleep for certain reasons.
No part of science explains why the developing heart of a fetus decides to start beating.
It is only believed to do so for some certain reasons.....

There are many beliefs within science my dear....

Judging from all the caps you put up there, if it were a saner society, your medic certificate would have been withdrawn on the basis of your lost of touch, with sense and reason.

Who is a liar now?

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids by felixomor: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
akintom:

Judging from all the caps you put up there, if it were a saner society, your medic certificate would have been withdrawn on the basis of your lost of touch, with sense and reason.

Who is a liar now?

felixomor:

There are many.
Within the human body alone, there are thousands of beliefs that are used to explain phenomenons.

For example no part of science explains why the brain goes to sleep everyday.
It is only believed it goes to sleep for certain reasons.
No part of science explains why the developing heart of a fetus decides to start beating.
It is only believed to do so for some certain reasons.....

There are many beliefs within science my dear....

I knew u would have to go back to dig it.
However it backfires.
Because I clearly specified that what u r calling my claim is a "belief" held by people Within science.

I even highlighted it above.
I never made the claim as u lied about.

Unfortunately, u r so desperate that u have to quote me out of context to Frame your lies.

Sad. U Failed.
U still lied.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids by akintom(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
felixomor:

However it backfires.
Because I clearly specified that what u r calling my claim is a "belief" held by people Within science.

Unfortunately, u r so desperate that u have to quote me out of context to Frame your lies.

Sad. U Failed.
U still lied.

Unfortunately for you, the audience here, are not as low in where it matters, as you are.
Re: Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids by felixomor: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
akintom:

Unfortunately for you, the audience here, are not as low in where it matters, as you are.

Eiya.
Thats all u can say, after your Lies were exposed.

Mscheww.......
Re: Atheists: Things To Say To Your Kids by sonofthunder: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
felixomor:

However it backfires.

Sad. U Failed.
U still lied.
Lol... darkness never comprehends light.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is the Gospel of Jesus Foolish? .No!!!. See Reasons. / I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream / Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.