Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Woman Strips Naked Celebrating Her Divorce With Her Husband , See Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Strips Naked Celebrating Her Divorce With Her Husband , See Photos (1884 Views)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Strips Naked Celebrating Her Divorce With Her Husband , See Photos by nonnyblog: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
An ex-glamour model Jodie Marsh, has stripped off n@ked to
run around her garden totally naked to celebrate getting her
divorce from estranged husband James Placido. The 38-year-
old woman who married James in a whirlwind beach ceremony
in August 2015, went starkers after she learnt that she is now
officially divorced.
Posting a video of the joyfully naked dance of glee, Jodie
captioned it: "Wahoooooooooooooooo THIS IS THE BEST DAY
OF MY LIFE!!!!!!! I am officially DIVORCED!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Explaining that she's now the happiest she's ever been, the
model gave some advice to fans who find themselves in
unhappy partnerships.
"Don't be afraid. Don't stay in a bad relationship for the wrong
reasons. Live your life for YOU! Don't be controlled by fear or
uncertainty. The certainty is that
Read and see more photos via- www.nonnyblog1..co.ke/2017/04/woman-strips-nked-and-run-around-after.html?m=1

Re: Woman Strips Naked Celebrating Her Divorce With Her Husband , See Photos by zyzxx(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Aye oo
They don't get her at last

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Naked Celebrating Her Divorce With Her Husband , See Photos by Olachase(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
op can you pls zoom the naked pix part very well
Re: Woman Strips Naked Celebrating Her Divorce With Her Husband , See Photos by policy12: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
When you thought that is all and nothing new again, but you don't kno some one somewhere is jus warming up.

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Naked Celebrating Her Divorce With Her Husband , See Photos by coolebux(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
For her mind, she is now free to fuçk anybody she likes gringrin
But that her ex hubby must be a real fire fighter shocked shocked[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Female Barber Transforms Looks At A Lagos Saloon (photos) / My Opinion About Guys On This Forum / I Already Have A "LOVE CHILD" So Marriage Case Is Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.