Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) (71429 Views)

Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) / EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by abbey621(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
15 billion today, more than 500 billion recovered so far, enough to solve the shameful power supply problem in this country yet nothing ever gets done! RECOVERY WITHOUT ACCOUNTABILITY IS CORRUPTION!!!!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
I want to blow whistle on my own self, how much be my share of my own money if I blow whistle on my own money.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by chloride6: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Where did the key come from undecided
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by ademega(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Eledumare ohhhhhhhh
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by kitaatita: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
richeso:
cooked stories to divert attention. no name of the owner, no confirm address, no picture of the house.

idiotic BMC reports...

Shame to agents of corruption. The way some defend corruption makes a sane person wonder how much they get from the proceeds

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by gabicon: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
GEJs government is the worst government we have had in the history of this country, the man innocently allowed these people plunder the country in the name of I'm ignorant, I mean this is one person having the budget states combined in his living room. It is really sad.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by guttentag(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Don't belief everything you read
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by KKKWHITE(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
What
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by sekem: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Stealing is not corruption kponkwem

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by igbozionism(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
These are the kind of human beings that bring shame and disrepute to Ndigbo. One reasons in this weird manner and then attach "igbo" to his name making it appear as though igbos truly reason this way.

This here is an ipob youth and not an Igbo.

Folks take note.

stop brandishing words as if you made any sense. how can DSS raid the house of people at night and claim that they found millions of dollars without any independent verification from journalists or the media. man you must be unreasonable to believe that millions was found in the houses of judges.

why pretending that you love Igbo's? you have never hidden your disdain for Igbo nation why the hypocrisy now?

just in case you want to deny that DSS never said such like your colleague did.

http://sunnewsonline.com/what-dss-found-in-homes-of-three-judges/
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by bejeria101(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Kai apc! Una mumu dey do pressup pls kontinu finding möney without ip address.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Raxxye(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Recovering the loot for later re-looting of the loots!
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by okadoo: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
The money belongs to SARAKI
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by softtouch01: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=richeso post=55513881]cooked stories to divert attention. no name of the owner, no confirm address, no picture of the house.

idiotic BMC reports...
[/quote
i guess u are a literate person, so they shoukd name the person just like that? na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by menix(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
asala1:

They just uncover the money, it doesn't belong to the FG yet until a competent court forfeits the money to the government. This is after intensive investigation and proof that the source of the money is illegal.

So in essence the courts ve not been working since 2015 they started recovering funds
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by henocherry18: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
I have been looking for where to buy whistle in the whole of lekki phase 1 but I have not been able to see. Pls anybody that has reserve should send me one.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by solid3(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
This is half of what Davido has abi.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by bigclem22: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Were are all the money they have been recovering? What have they done with them, the money they have recovered is enough to take this country out of recession. Unless someone is fooling us.

They have recovered more than 2017 budget of this country yet we are still in recession. Mumu talk. lipsrsealed

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by okadoo: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
THE MONEY BELONGS TO SARAKI
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by gegee(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Abduljohn:
No wonder they didn't confirm Magu, the guy mean business but please why not name the house owner lets start stoning them
ler him be prosecuted and found guilty first. That is how civilosed people do it
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by whitering: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
ee
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Adminisher: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
I am a GENIUS.
I predicted three years ago that the whistleblower program will destroy official CORRUPTION in Nigeria.
It is working. In the next few years, office messengers will wreck the careers of Perm Secs , drivers will cause their corrupt ogas to go to prison.
Bank cashiers will expose their thieving customers
And we don't have an idiot in ASO Rock anymore who will reduce the war to a play on words

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Bolincosugar(f): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
richeso:
cooked stories to divert attention. no name of the owner, no confirm address, no picture of the house.

idiotic BMC reports...
OH BOY NO TALK AM AGAIN THIS IS MY REGULAR ROUTE TO THE OFFICE INFACT AS I TYPE AM FEW BLOCKS AWAY TO THE BUILDING

IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH IKOYI THIS BUILDING IN THE PICTURE IS JUST BY THE LINKING ROUNDABOUT TO OSBORNE.

SHARES THE SAME STREET WITH THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS LODGE

THE NEW BUILDING BESIDE IT IS AN HOTEL STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by whitering: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
I think I know the owner of the house.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by qleap2all(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nigerian rich men are desperately wicked and callous

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by buchai: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
the news get k leg, which office in Ikoyi? whose office bi that? who owns the building? who owns the office? how are we sure the office is in Ikoyi? efcc and police are they not the ones that put the money there?.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by goshen26: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Larrykaysail:

source ...http://www.newsmakersng.com/2017/04/12/efcc-finds-hidden-n15bn-naira-in-ikoyi-lagos-home/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSy4LwEhakN/?taken-by=officialefcc

Watch video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1408320859190400&id=509762239046271&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1408320859190400%3Atl_objid.1408320859190400%3Athid.509762239046271%3A306061129499414%3A54%3A0%3A1493621999%3A-152948363943352573#footer_action_list

Kai....where is my whistle? Alhaji settle me or I blow whistle...

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Bowwow11(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
political thiefs and their propaganda
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by simatiniya: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Omo. That's 30 billion for account, na half be this o!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
If the money is discovered in Naira, then it's a premeditated economic warfare from outside forces. They push in wads of your local currency, then go'head to claim compensation using indeginous elements who would probably get the pay in foreign currencies. It's alleged that Greece once tried it a long time ago but it seriously misfired/backfired. Also think about Operation Bernhard and Superdollar
The Nazis also allegedly used this plot in the siege of Leningrad(Harrison Salisbury wrote in "900 days".)

In the post-WW2 (1945-48) occupied Germany, the currency was Reichsmark, printed by both Soviet and Western administrations in agreed-upon amounts. The Soviet administration ignored the agreements and flooded Germany with Reichsmarks, causing the rampant inflation which forced the Currency reform of June 1948.

During the French Revolution, European powers (and displaced French aristocrats, known as emigrants ) opposed to the Revolution flooded France with counterfeit 'assignats' - paper currency, in an attempt to undermine the French economy after they had disposed of Louis XVI.
Thomas Carlye: The French Revolution, a History Chapter 2.5.II: (One of several references there.)

In present time, Pakistan is waging a proxy war with India, which includes destablising the Indian economy by printing large sums of fake currency. Just search Google with 'Pakistan Face currency Racket' and you will be presented with both reputable and not so reputable links.

After a massive loss of people and land in 1971 Bangladesh Liberation War, and nuclear tests by India in subsequent years, the balance of power shifted in India's favor. Since Pakistan now cannot sustain a full fledged war with India, its ISI (intelligence agency) was tasked to create a road map to take revenge. To destablise its arch-rival India, Pakistan started to use unconventional methods. The first one was to use terrirism. But you need the money to support it and since Pakistan was already short on money, ISI invented a novel way to print fake Indian currency. It makes money by producing and selling counterfeit currency, and in the process, it harms the Indian economy and fund terror groups as part of its mad terror and proxy war against India.

It may be recalled that a few years back, a First Secretary of the Pakistani Embassy in Kathmandu was sent back to his country because of his clear-cut involvement in sending the counterfeit currency to India.

According to intelligence reports, initially the fake Indian currency was printed in only one or two Pakistan government presses. However, as ISI has been able to successfully enlarge its network in Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Dubai (UAE) and even in India itself with the connivance of gangsters like Dawood Ibrahim, the fake Indian currency is now being printed at several government-controlled presses in Karachi, Multan, Quetta, Lahore and Peshawar.

There are unconfirmed allegations that ISI has also been able to print some fake Indian currency in Bangladesh under its direct supervision.

The Pakistan government imports the special paper and ink from UK, Sweden and Switzerland. As the material is much more than its own legitimate requirements, the excess bulk is diverted to ISI, which is regarded more as an international terror and sabotage outfit now than an ordinary security agency.
#Copied

So Nigerians make sure you're not all under fiscal attack especially when you hear stories of fish sellers finding lots of money instead of iced fish and handing it over to the police. If you find it in Superdollar or Superpound it would be exchanged for real Naira and shorten the real local currency in circulation(deficit) and if you find it in Naira it would cause surplus.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by jimcaddy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Me sef want to be blowing whistle. EFCC abeg reduce the target to 10m or less

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.