Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) (71428 Views)

Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) / EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
Since when did it become a crime to keep money in one's house?
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by sonofthunder: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
maybe the whistle blowing ish will turn out a good idea.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by property123: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Many people are just wicked. There is no other way to qualify this crime.Laundered monies are always kept outside the banking system.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Donbosco46: 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nawaoh this whistle blow is a great way to expose people that keep stolen money in there house. Choi but am not sure the blowers are safe.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by me69: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY no wonder peopel dey starve
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
richeso:
cooked stories to divert attention. no name of the owner, no confirm address, no picture of the house.

idiotic BMC reports...
And they managed to count all that money lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by psalmson001: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
richeso:
cooked stories to divert attention. no name of the owner, no confirm address, no picture of the house.

idiotic BMC reports...

Honestly, the rate at which these huge sums are being discovered is becoming suspicious. I won't be suprised if they are just being staged in order to encourage whistle blowing.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by adanny01(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
igbozionism:
all this trash is political propaganda used to distract Nigerians from the failure of this government until they are able to prove and convict the criminal in the law court

if they can break into the home of judges by 1am and plant money there and later accuse the judges of laundering money in the morning then the can actually arrange money for photo shoot!

nothing is impossible with this government that has set out to govern with propaganda

stop brandishing words as if you made any sense. how can DSS raid the house of people at night and claim that they found millions of dollars without any independent verification from journalists or the media. man you must be unreasonable to believe that millions was found in the houses of judges.

why pretending that you love Igbo's? you have never hidden your disdain for Igbo nation why the hypocrisy now?

just in case you want to deny that DSS never said such like your colleague did.

http://sunnewsonline.com/what-dss-found-in-homes-of-three-judges/

Your post is the truest and the best form of political propaganda/distraction i have ever encountered.

I could easily vote you the most ignorant literate Nigerian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by 989900: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
N210m cut:

2 Years away vacay (to allow breeze blow for the whole brouhaha): N24m

Family and Friends: N42m

Tithe: N210. cheesy

Security: N21m

Investments: N105m

EFCC agents: N10m

Modath: summer vacay on me ( no say I no try . . . see the kind of forces the Naira contends with?). tongue

My buddy here says other Nairaland well wishers and Babalawo nko?
. . . cheesy undecided
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by tealaw(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Olorun ooo. I almost had a heart attact after seeing this money.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by anyebedgreat: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
igbozionism:
all this trash is political propaganda used to distract Nigerians from the failure of this government until they are able to prove and convict the criminal in the law court

if they can break into the home of judges by 1am and plant money there and later accuse the judges of laundering money in the morning then the can actually arrange money for photo shoot!

nothing is impossible with this government that has set out to govern with propaganda

stop brandishing words as if you made any sense. how can DSS raid the house of people at night and claim that they found millions of dollars without any independent verification from journalists or the media. man you must be unreasonable to believe that millions was found in the houses of judges.

why pretending that you love Igbo's? you have never hidden your disdain for Igbo nation why the hypocrisy now?

just in case you want to deny that DSS never said such like your colleague did.

http://sunnewsonline.com/what-dss-found-in-homes-of-three-judges/

spoken like a true ipob man. Any truth that doesn't interest them is a lie. They really need to carry out some research on your brains. Maybe due to the Igbo thing, the part responsible for rationality is missing.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
nawa o, see how they are just packing our resources like as if is their birthright.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by emu22(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Danmm,dats more Dan a banks vault in a house.Dis criminality of the highest order.That money can't be a legit money,the owner of that cash should be burnt alive.am vexing'15billion.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by BABANGBALI: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
I am seriously monitoring lalasticlala I wan blow him whistle to government tongue tongue tongue
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Xano(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
These are the kind of human beings that bring shame and disrepute to Ndigbo. One reasons in this weird manner and then attach "igbo" to his name making it appear as though igbos truly reason this way.

This here is an ipob youth and not an Igbo.

Folks take note.

It is better you don't mention that tribe, to pretend you "love" them. You don't love them. Your posts, most times contain statements to incite people.
Sincerity and truth is consistent.

It is like devil saying he loves God's children.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by lankypinky: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
I wanted 2 take d news serious bt I saw Lai Mohammed
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by adanny01(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
erico2k2:

And they managed to count all that money lol grin grin grin grin

Bros, lets be realistic here.

Am sure even the owner didnt count to the last currency note. That makes it an estimate. 10 wraps of $100 is $100,000. That makes it easy
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Angel1696: 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
dammieco:
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, YET WE ARE SHOUTING RECESSION. HOW CAN SOMEONE HAVE THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY IN HIS ROOM. PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE SUFFERING FROM HUNGER. IT IS HEART-PISSING. IT WAS YAKUBU ANDREW FEW MONTHS BACK. HOW MANY OF THESE HEARTLESS PEOPLE DO WE STILL HAVE IN THIS OUR DEAR COUNTRY?
the only solution is total revolution.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by TTLegacy: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
fizzy4luv:
they should continue putting out mind boggling figures till 2019 and losing cases in court .we will get to 2019 by God grace.
and PMB would still win. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
adanny01:

Bros, lets be realistic here.

Am sure even the owner didnt count to the last currency note. That makes it an estimate. 10 wraps of $100 is $100,000. That makes it easy
U want my honest truth.Those are not dollars,.check the wrap, look closely.
I gave up on teh Nigerian security forces wen dem koro koro blackmailed a prisoner to confess in court that he sold my friend stolen DVD player only for the guy in court chose not to comply that God warned him true his father in his sleep lastnight.Fear our law enforcement
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by property123: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Kobicove:
Since when did it become a crime to keep money in one's house?

You mean you can keep such an amount of cash in your house? Meanwhile what is your source of income to have all these in your house?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by nothernstar: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
I really have a whistle to blow against some ppl in power.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by eluquenson(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
God is aware of all we do
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by deolu2000(m): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Abeg, who knws where GEJ keeps his own share of malabo fraud, so i can blow the whistle n hammer big time.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
dammieco:
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, YET WE ARE SHOUTING RECESSION. HOW CAN SOMEONE HAVE THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY IN HIS ROOM. PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE SUFFERING FROM HUNGER. IT IS HEART-PISSING. IT WAS YAKUBU ANDREW FEW MONTHS BACK. HOW MANY OF THESE HEARTLESS PEOPLE DO WE STILL HAVE IN THIS OUR DEAR COUNTRY?
so let's wait and c if d govt will add this money 2d one it has in d museum or if it is going 2 pump it into d economy
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Dee60: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
And somebody has the mouth to call this propaganda!

It is a pity.

If they did not show the photo some will scream show us the photo.

Now yu have seen the house, the photo, the video and the team of counters with their faces. What more?

There is no way a man can keep legitimate money up tol this amount inside a house.

Many of Nigerian banks do not have this amount as profit in a whole year! Their share value is not even up to it.

Please think, people, think. We have thieves in government - they are from south, north, east and west. They are in APC and PDP.

When they steal these monies, tribe does not matter, neither party affiliation.

They steal it for themselves. Go and check, for some even their wives dont know they have these monies. But their harlots know.

Nigerians, think. Corruption has virtually killed this country.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Tripple33: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Only if whistle blowing will results to such amount of money, hmmm.. I will buy more whistles. Howbeit, the money dey heavy for eye o. grin
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by jornie(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
This April promo is specially designed for SMEs. You can get your business a website for as low as 20k !
This promo is brought to you by Horatis.com
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
the recovery of looted funds will only go a long way in financing the lavish lifestyles of Nigerian politicians via their exorbitant salaries and allowances. they will never be worried about the govt running out of cash to pay their numerous salaries. bt then again, average wage is still 18k.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by asala1: 12:01am On Apr 13, 2017
menix:

So in essence the courts ve not been working since 2015 they started recovering funds

Court processes are quite slow in Nigeria. How many high-profile convictions has EFCC made?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 13, 2017
If this is not propaganda for 2019 campaign from one and only Mr. Liar, let them tell Nigerians the looter's name

Government with no economy plans but lies.

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 13, 2017
Zenithpeak:
Pls oooooo

How much are they selling whistle in the market?

Na this kind whistle I dey like dey blow. grin
whistle of cash cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.