Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) (71433 Views)

Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) / EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by gagadey(m): 12:36am On Apr 13, 2017
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by tit(f): 12:37am On Apr 13, 2017
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqM7Tn9rMko

EFCC Discovers Yet Another Loot In Ikoyi Lagos

tinubu no fit talk again
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Aburi001: 12:42am On Apr 13, 2017
richeso:
cooked stories to divert attention. no name of the owner, no confirm address, no picture of the house.

idiotic BMC reports...
E dey pain you shocked

What a fantastic way to wail tongue

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 13, 2017
I am no longer interested in the media antics of these incompetent buffoons. All they do is make noise and win in the court of public opinion and bungle in court.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:05am On Apr 13, 2017
Shelloween:
Political propaganda

Yes you are right, Oya go jump inside lagoon..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by henryhemon(m): 2:39am On Apr 13, 2017
salford:
Oh God in heaven. i thank you for that day i made the decision to relocate from Nigeria to another country where normal people live in happiness and joy.
A country where a minister would resigns and face prosecution if he spends 10 dollars of government money he is not entitled to.

Can you advise on the province that will suit a new migrant in Canada or Australia?
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Abduljohn(m): 3:30am On Apr 13, 2017
gegee:
ler him be prosecuted and found guilty first. That is how civilosed people do it

Did u just said prosecute and found guilty? Seems you don't know that corruption cases don't get anywhere. Can you tell me how many individual has been convicted in Nigeria since 1999? Its high time we started making these polithefcians know that we matter not them.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Leiman100(m): 3:52am On Apr 13, 2017
richeso:
cooked stories to divert attention. no name of the owner, no confirm address, no picture of the house.

idiotic BMC reports...
why e dey pain you like dis? i think you have a cultivated sicknes, check your self very well
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 4:07am On Apr 13, 2017
GameGod:

Quick question; what's the chemistry between you and keneKing? I'm not understanding angry
He collected 500 Million Dollars from APC to mobilize South East during the presidential election, he spent the money, bought properties in UK, SOUTH AFRICA & USA, Buhari ask me to monitor him on Niaraland so that he wont run away from Nigeria, he has returned 100,000 Dollars from the money to EFCC, the case is still pending, apart from that he also contribute so much to politics section because l get his mentions on topics, hence l either quote him or post on the same thread if the topic interests me, another person l quote is ephi123, she is also a good contributor, hope you get it but meanwhile appeal to keneking to refund what he collected from APC wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by richeso: 4:39am On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=softtouch01 post=55517115[/quote]

see this idiot!.. OTHER NEWS. DONT THEY NAME THE PEOPLE OR OWNERS ?
I CAN DO THIS KIND RUBBISH IF YOU WANT EVEN WITH FAKE DOLLARS AND CREATE A NEWS OUT OF IT.
JUST A NOLLYWOOD CRAP TO ME
COW!
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by richeso: 4:42am On Apr 13, 2017
Aburi001:
E dey pain you shocked

What a fantastic way to wail tongue
wetin pain me ? this movie ? give me as low as 100k and i will do better than this video with dollars, pounds, sterlings etc and post on any news site claiming recovery. some nigerians don pass all this una brainshing take note.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:04am On Apr 13, 2017
property123:

You mean you can keep such an amount of cash in your house? Meanwhile what is your source of income to have all these in your house?

I'm more concerned about the precedent that is being set...

You can't go raiding people's houses just cos an insider told you there's cash there...in addition the EFCC needs to prove that the cash is the proceeds of corruption!
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by choix007(m): 6:20am On Apr 13, 2017
Mathematically, the whistleblower involved in this case just made N630m...in one day, Efe N25m in 78days dey learn den.

Chai, I need blow whistle for Benin oo

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by kobabe(m): 6:26am On Apr 13, 2017
they shifted our attention to Efe and 25m. While they are hiding millions
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by adanny01(m): 6:26am On Apr 13, 2017
erico2k2:

U want my honest truth.Those are not dollars,.check the wrap, look closely.
I gave up on teh Nigerian security forces wen dem koro koro blackmailed a prisoner to confess in court that he sold my friend stolen DVD player only for the guy in court chose not to comply that God warned him true his father in his sleep lastnight.Fear our law enforcement

That we know but that only emphasize the fact that Nigerians are absolutely corrupt. One of the reason i avoid police like a plague. They are the most dangerous set of Nigerians.

On the bolded, i think you are finding it hard to believe that this kind of money exist cash in private hands. I want to tell you there is more that will make you say "impossible". This is the evidence of the kind of activity in the last dispensation that caused the weakening of the Naira.

I hope you saw more pictures on this other thread.https://www.nairaland.com/3738542/photos-money-uncovered-efcc-ikoyi

May God help us.
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Li2Finger: 6:33am On Apr 13, 2017
After all this discovery, what's the sharing formula abeg
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by MizSparks(f): 6:55am On Apr 13, 2017
Nigerians: Oga Magu, your agency has been busy this past few weeks with recovering huge sums of money around the country.

Magu: That is correct. EFCC will leave no stone unturned in fighting corruption and seeing that corrupt citizens are dealt with within the confines of the law.

Nigerians:How much sir, do you have in your coffers so far?

Magu: I cannot categorically say.. You know EFCC is very big.

Nigerians:...
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by metallisc(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2017
SirJeffry:
Who's the owner? What's he doing? Is he a politician? Did he steal the money? You can't just be disturbing people's privacy and call yourself EFCC.

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by maasoap(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2017
richeso:

idiotic BMC reports...
Just to please you, right? Believe what you want, this news is not for you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by oxyG: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2017
richeso:

idiotic BMC reports...
Is your eyes working? I pity the present generation of Nigerians, something as glaring as this you still can't understand.Better upgrade yourself by blowing just one golden whistle, it pays more than BBN.You get money and also reward from heaven.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by bakila: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2017
richeso:

idiotic BMC reports...
Please modify your comment. The pictures and video of the house, the money, the armoured Safe hidden in the Wooden cabinet and the Sweating EFCC official are now out.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by skarz: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2017
Zenithpeak:
Pls oooooo

How much are they selling whistle in the market?

Na this kind whistle I dey like dey blow. grin
10% of the money is for the whistle blower like that 15million
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Entom(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2017
I must this whistles this month
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by abbey621(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2017
deenee:

Please stop disgracing yourself. The fact that the cash has been discovered does not mean that it will be spent out rightly.

People that own the house can come forward and claim it and go to court and this can drag for years.

I suggest a special court for these kind of cases. Afterall Patience got about 5m dollars back. What if the Govt had gone ahead and spent the money.

I think the judiciary should also be purged.

God bless Nigeria!

If you don't know the proper grammar to use then stop communicating online and get educated. What do you mean by stop disgracing yourself? Even though your argument has a valid premise, starting with an insult shows you lack proper netiquette!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by ikwubaba: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2017
MakeADifference:
Seems this thing is working.

Bring down the bar to N100million. There are several whistles waiting to be blown.

By the way these whistles are blowing too much around Lagos; referee take time. What about Abuja? The North no dey blow whistle?

Na waoh. Thought Andrew Yakubu own was in Kaduna. please give this EFFC some kudos abeg. and please remove your opaque classes
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by jpphilips(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2017
richeso:

idiotic BMC reports...

continue supporting evil, after stealing your future, they picnic at the Mar a lago resort while you over board Eko bridge, don't use your sense before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Justuceleague2: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2017
I'm waiting for the loots in ND, SS & ṢE
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by Justuceleague2: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2017
jpphilips:

continue supporting evil, after stealing your future, they picnic at the Mar a lago resort while you over board Eko bridge, don't use your sense before it is too late.

grin

Wicked

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by JegaQuin: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2017
500 Million for that lucky whistleblower buh im dey play with death o....

Owo re
Iku re....

grin
Re: EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) by aisammy4: 11:17am On Apr 13, 2017
WHAT IS YOUR PROOF THAT NIGERIA IS NOT THE MOST RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE CONTINENT OR I CAN EVEN SAY IN THE WORLD, SEF? HOW MANY NATIONS HAVE YOU HEARD THAT ONLY ONE PERSON WILL HAVE HARD-CURRENCY IN HIS SHELVE (NO BE VOLT, BANK OR SAFE-BOX I DE TALK OH) AMOUNTING TO BILLIONS?

ATLEAST, WE CANNOT BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS.

THIS CULPRIT MUST BE PUNISHED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.