Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi (50644 Views)

80 Out Of 100 People Tested In Kano Are COVID-19 Positive Says FG / Stay With Us Forever, Awe Residents Beg Sanusi II / Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

I agree but not when it's to do with state of origin.
Igbo Is Igbo regardless of state. Why do u see Pat Utomi and Okonjo Iweala carrying Igbo matter for head like Gala even though they are from Delta state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Are you saying Agbors are Yorubas

You putting words in my mouth. I can't remember stating that,bro.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kaysalas:

Hey bro! I doff my hat for you. You are a different specie of Igbo to most on here on naira land. WelldoneWell done
Ur quote on chest beating is epic. Kudos
Thanks bro.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Kaysalas(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
ConqueredWest:

You have not yet answered the main question

Between Yorubas and Igbos, who have more population in the North.?

Until you answer the question, I will keep viewing you as a completely confused fellow
Na was for u O! How do u expect him to know? Him be census official? You wey don do the headcount, TELL US

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ConqueredWest: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kaysalas:

Na was for u O! How do u expect him to know? Him be census official? You wey don do the headcount, TELL US

How can he know when he is a village man that do not travel to other places
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by AshiwajuFoward: 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I am sorry for using the word "biggest" there. I wanted to use one of the biggest. But hope you know that GTBank is owned by a Bini man and not Yoruba? Hope u know that Standard chartered is mainly a South African Owned Bank? . Hope u know only UBA and Zenith bank which are Igbo owned swallow up most of these banks u mentioned?
Abeg let us end this chest beating here and focus on how the black man can make something as basic as even the cloth he wears.
CHEST BEATING IS THE LAST REFUGE OF THE UNDER-ACHIEVER- Maduawuchukwu 2017

Dude, why not fact-check your info before coming on here to embarrass yourself?? Who is the 'Bini' man that owns GTBank abi e no get name?? The same GTBank that was founded in 1990 by the now late Tayo Aderinokun and Fola Adeola?? Whose current MD/CEO is Segun Agbaje, since Tayo's demise? Perhaps you are mistaking Standard Chartered for Stanbic IBTC dude. Go back and redo your homework. And on what basis are UBA and Zenith bank the mates of GTBank and FirstBank?? Is it based on annual revenues, valuation, assets, subsidiaries, or what data exactly? Present your facts dude, and quit fouling up this space with your baseless chest-beating. You aren't dealing with tots here boy. You people just love to flatter yourselves.

You should imbibe your own quote about chest-beating coz you and your ilk are the ones that have had to be put in check for spewing garbage about 'dominating' this and that. Physcian heal thyself!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Igbo Is Igbo regardless of state. Why do u see Pat Utomi and Okonjo Iweala carrying Igbo matter for head like Gala even though they are from Delta state.

You are what you want to be,whom you choose to be and where you choose to belong. But the truth is? You can't take away a man from his source.

And yes, until the issue of region is resolved he remain a delta man.

Where did you even got the words ' delta-ibo from? Ibo is ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
aribisala0:

No doubt it will develop the place but Lagos has a first mover advantage it is not just seaport,there are so many intangibles. You must not forget that even the European creators of Nigeria in 1914 felt more comfortable there and so do most foreigners today. Socially I think many people like Lagos and Port Harcourt most in Nigeria

Yes, Lagos will be leading for long but you know that In economics overtaking is allowed. See how the coming of silicon valley made California to dust New-york in GDP all of a sudden.

2 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ConqueredWest: 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

You putting words in my mouth. I can't remember stating that,bro.
Agbors are Igbos living at the western most part of Igbo land.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ConqueredWest: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

You are what you want to be,whom you choose to be and where you choose to belong. But the truth is? You can't take away a man from his source.

Is Delta a tribe

Village man, Delta contains the following tribes

Isoko
Urhobo
Ijaw
Ishekiri
Igbo
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

In Nigeria tribe trumps state or region. During civil war, Delta Igbo guys crossed the bridge to join Biafra army even Okonjo Iweala's father.

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
ConqueredWest:

[b]..Old[/b]You mean? Geologically? You wrong until it's fixed.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ConqueredWest: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Yes, Lagos will be leading for long but you know that In economics overtaking is allowed. See how the coming of silicon valley made California to dust New-york in GDP all of a sudden.

Once we have an international seaport in the former Eastern region, industries will move Eastward
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Kaysalas(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
ConqueredWest:

How can he know when he is a village man that do not travel to other places
so because u don travel go other places, you don know who plenty pass! Hmnn.....! I yaff tayad
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
ConqueredWest:

So what's the meaning of Ovia in Iborikiti language

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

In Nigeria tribe trumps state or region. During civil war, Delta Igbo guys crossed the bridge to join Biafra army even Okonjo Iweala's father.

In context. Not in reality,if you ask me.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Dude, why not fact-check your info before coming on here to embarrass yourself?? Who is the 'Bini' man that owns GTBank abi e no get name?? The same GTBank that was founded in 1990 by the now late Tayo Aderinokun and Fola Adeola?? Whose current MD/CEO is Segun Agbaje, since Tayo's demise? Perhaps you are mistaking Standard Chartered for Stanbic IBTC dude. Go back
and redo your homework. And on what basis are UBA and Zenith bank the mates of GTBank and FirstBank?? Is it based on annual revenues, valuation, assets, subsidiaries, or what data exactly? Present your facts dude, and quit fouling up this space with your baseless chest-beating. You aren't dealing with tots here boy. You people just love to flatter yourselves.

You should imbibe your own quote about chest-beating coz you and your ilk are the ones that have had to be put in check for spewing garbage about 'dominating' this and that. Physcian heal thyself!
Madness is worrying this one. With your kind peolpe won't make progress
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ConqueredWest: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

[b]..Old[/b]You mean? Geologically? You wrong until it's fixed.

Hahahaha
Keep fooling yourself
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by felaismyhero(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=blackberlin post=55533544]
hmm,u think so,wit all the drama in the senate.just like you,am neither apc or pdp,for me,dey are d same.but even if d president or his vice(as you think),means well,wat of those he has to work with?,the judiciary,the senators,d honourables,they could spoil it all.maybe dis system of government isnt good for us?
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ConqueredWest: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
KungLaoooo:

So what's the meaning of Ovia in Iborikiti language

So you are saying Agbors are Urhobos

Chaiiiii. you will kill me with laugh

Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Is Delta a tribe

Village man, Delta contains the following tribes

Isoko
Urhobo
Ijaw
Ishekiri
Igbo

Ofcourse, even Lagos, ogun et al are exempted. Ibo are almost everywhere, including the north..
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Deilluminator(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
aribisala0:

Must you use the word AKIN in that sentence? No matter how incongruous? Keep it simple and stop the bombast .
To be precised? Muslim NOT Muslims

WTF
Your grammar is egregious
I don't understand Your point. Did you take note of the punctuation marks Or Is it "akin" that's the problem?
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Hahahaha

Keep fooling yourself

You can't separate a man from his source.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by brojoshua: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
I hope the truth will not make his people to be angry. So they should stop molesting and fighting the southerners among them. But they also live in the south and west to do their own kind of trade; the businesses they know how to do.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ConqueredWest: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

Ofcourse, even Lagos, ogun et al are exempted. Ibo are almost everywhere, including the north..

We have indigenous Igbos in Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom , Cross River, Benue and if I am very sure, Bayelsa.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Madness is worrying this one. With your kind peolpe won't make progress

Charaaap. If to say we no bust your lies, you for don go tell all your fellow yoghurt boys say na Bini man get GTB cheesy grin

That was how y'all told us Fanmilk is owned by an Iborikiti man. See, besides the inter-state transport business, there is no large scale business y'all dominate in Nigeria.

You lots are just lucky the proper Yorubas here aren't as regular as the olodos. We go kill una with facts lol. Ask your predecessors.

9 Likes

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ConqueredWest: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

You can't separate a man from his source.

OK I surrender
Agbors are Yorubas
Are you happy now
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
ConqueredWest:

We have indigenous Igbos in Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom , Cross River, Benue and if I am very sure, Bayelsa.

Ibo of origin are plenty in benue,the north and south western States, too.
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by totit: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
ConqueredWest:

OK I surrender

Agbors are Yorubas

Are you happy now

Ha Han, bro you are forcing those words on me abeg. grin
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
ConqueredWest:

So you are saying Agbors are Urhobos

Chaiiiii. you will kill me with laugh

Continue deceiving yourself

Aaaaaargh you boys bore me! Tell us the meaning of Ovia in Iborikiti language. Simple! How difficult is that?

1 Like

Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by felaismyhero(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I am an Igbo fighter o. Some call me a bigot self. But I know that attacking other people's tribe to make them look bad does not make my tribe better rather it creates more enemies which is bad in politics.
As regards corruption; it is complicated. I support Saraki.
i like the fact that you are a fighter,most great people are fighters,but that your liking saraki,hmm,ok,y do u like saraki,and y is your view on corruption complicated,it must be that you have been corrupted
Re: Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi by ConqueredWest: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
totit:

Ha Han, bro you are forcing those words on me abeg. grin

I say I agree with you that Agbors are Yorubas who bear names like Femi, Kemi, Tunde etc

Hope you are happy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: "Fulani Assassins Loitering In My House In A White Toyota Hilux" / Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.